Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 (1573 Views)

Forex Crisis: Our Crude Oil Sold In Advance – NGF / PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / Kingsley Moghalu: Why Nigeria’s Crude Oil Dependence Is A Dead End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Cassandraloius: 9:40pm On Apr 05
I feel terrible for Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Wainey: 9:47pm On Apr 05
igwebuike01:

You are not familiar with Anambra politics before Obi. If not for tribalism he would have retired Tinubu gang like he did to Chris Uba and Emeka Offor gang. Anambra was more complex than Nigeria except for tribal and religious diversity
Anambra was more complex than Nigeria? Lolz. grin
When he even had Ojukwu backing him up as his preferred candidate.
Anambra doesn't hold a candle to Rivers State, not to talk of Nigerian politics as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by DMerciful(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05
You're saying Alex Otti because he is there now. You would have said he cannot do it if he did not win, just as you're saying for Obi. Today, Anambra is in the top five of every indices thanks to the legacy of Obi but probably because you don't like Obi, you try to water down his competence and capability but believe a man already failing is better than a man with a precedence for performance.

Anyways, enjoy your Tinubu
Wainey:
well small LP is enough to distract Obi, but he wants to take over a country with inflation, poverty, strong oppositions, insecurities and a neck pressing Dept.

If there is a person the political class was afriad of, I think it was Tinubu. Even APC his party fought him, central bank fought him.

It's just my opinion but I think Obi will do better in a saner climes where the institution are strong and the country is working, but a crippled country like Nigeria, he will be overwhelmed like Buhari was, small Dino melaye almost made him cry last year. He can't create the Nigeria we all deserve, I pray we get a better opposition in 2027 to wrestle power with APC cos Obi and Atiku are not the answers to our prayers.
Btw, I am not brainwashed, the only better option from that LP is Alex Otti
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Ofodirinwa: 10:04pm On Apr 05
Biodun556:
One of the reasons why NNPC can not supply local refineries is because Buhari government sold crude oil in advance in a contract that ends in June

There was a press conference he was with Trump in. Trump put a pile of papers infront of him and the idiot just began signing like a school boy. Trump was smiling like a cooked he-goat the entire time. That's when I knew that mugu was selling us live on camera. They didn't even talk they just shook hands and the papers came.

I have never seen one head of state hover over another while the other is face down signing papers alone on camera like a chimp

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Wainey: 10:07pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
You're saying Alex Otti because he is there now. You would have said he cannot do it if he did not win, just as you're saying for Obi. Today, Anambra is in the top five of every indices thanks to the legacy of Obi but probably because you don't like Obi, you try to water down his competence and capability but believe a man already failing is better than a man with a precedence for performance.

Anyways, enjoy your Tinubu
Today Anambra is top thanks to Obi legacy?
Thesame Obi all of u were insulting when he was a governor.

Oga Obi's past didn't say good about him, he is a disaster. Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by DMerciful(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05
Obi was the best lerforming governor during his time with numerous awards. You're using beer parlour gossips to rate Obi. Enjoy your Tinubu
Wainey:
Today Anambra is top thanks to Obi legacy?
Thesame Obi all of u were insulting when he was a governor.

Oga Obi's past didn't say good about him, he is a disaster. Goodnight
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Wainey: 10:23pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
Obi was the best lerforming governor during his time with numerous awards. You're using beer parlour gossips to rate Obi. Enjoy your Tinubu
beer parlour? Show me one person that praised Obi when he was a governor and I'll tell u 10 persons that said he is the worst.
There are two threads back then about Obi, not even a single person talked good about him.
Abeg let's not be blinded, if the youths want to project someone, I'll prefer Alex Otti, Sanwo Olu, Donald Duke and the rest. Not Obi

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by Paraman: 10:32pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
I'm from South south but we vote along same lines
You're a Igbo man from the south east. I wont b shock if you're one of the people who donate and have a soft spot for IPOB

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05
ElSudani:
So, Tinubu has been running the economy without revenue from crude oil?
no sir... Majority of our national spending is funded by proceeds from oil. it is possible that money and assets from that agreement, trickled down to the current administration...
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by ebufa: 11:05pm On Apr 05
Wainey:
well small LP is enough to distract Obi, but he wants to take over a country with inflation, poverty, strong oppositions, insecurities and a neck pressing Dept.

If there is a person the political class was afriad of, I think it was Tinubu. Even APC his party fought him, central bank fought him.

It's just my opinion but I think Obi will do better in a saner climes where the institution are strong and the country is working, but a crippled country like Nigeria, he will be overwhelmed like Buhari was, small Dino melaye almost made him cry last year. He can't create the Nigeria we all deserve, I pray we get a better opposition in 2027 to wrestle power with APC cos Obi and Atiku are not the answers to our prayers.
Btw, I am not brainwashed, the only better option from that LP is Alex Otti

The problem with most Nigerians like you is that you do not know what true economic development is? In terms of good governance anambra still remains one of the better governed states in the federation..........no thanks to the foundation laid by peter obi, remember he fought for his mandate for over 2 years and was impeached twice yet he was not distracted! He is not a flashy politician but he has rock solid management skills ...far better than Tinubu!
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by DMerciful(m): 2:20am On Apr 06
I'm Igbo from Delta State. You don't know me but if you go through my old post you'd see that
Paraman:
You're a Igbo man from the south east. I wont b shock if you're one of the people who donate and have a soft spot for IPOB
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by DMerciful(m): 2:21am On Apr 06
You don't know anything, you're just ignorant! Bye
Wainey:
beer parlour? Show me one person that praised Obi when he was a governor and I'll tell u 10 persons that said he is the worst.
There are two threads back then about Obi, not even a single person talked good about him.
Abeg let's not be blinded, if the youths want to project someone, I'll prefer Alex Otti, Sanwo Olu, Donald Duke and the rest. Not Obi
Re: Nigeria Crude Oil Sold In Advance To End In June, 2024 by crixlight2(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06
igwebuike01:

I don't understand you people, SE stand alone? Next time you brag about "building bridges". Lol. Yet SE can't mention a region that have consistently voted in the same pattern with them. You will remain an orphan in the south. Focus on your almajiri ally
An orphan you say , you that get both parents Wetin you don gain with it , south west don produced 2 presidents and 1 vice president since 1999, Wetin south East don produce with your both parents. Thanks to Obasanjo that help the scheming of Jonathan to become the president , when Tinubu was trying to make Akpabio Senate President no be your brother Kalu that was crying on national TV campaign against him , did you people remember then that SS and SE Dey vote the same way , thanks to the South west that stood behind him. Na unah Hate for south west go finish you people , just to remind you that Igbo need south west more than they need South East. South west hardly come to unah states , na unah Dey enter night bus to come south west. If unah fail to align with south west . When south west don finish their 8 years and power return back to North for another 8 years , na South South go produce president after that , then unah go cry tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Nigerian's Are Really Cowards ? / Re: 30% Of Northern Nigeria Youths Are Almajiris / Identity Of Haliburton Suspected Bribers- So Far, No Igbo Man is Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.