Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York (31501 Views)

M6.8-earthquake Hits Sichuan Province, China. 46 Killed / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by davodyguy: 6:05pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
Earlier today a 4.6 Magnitude EARTHQUAKE struck Ramshir, Iran . The very day it is breathing fire and thunder to STRIKE ISRAEL.

Thunder struck the statue of Liberty yesterday after Biden led Nomerica turns its back on ISRAEL, the apple of God's eye and America most trusted allay

Now 4.8 Magnitude EARTHQUAKE strikes Newyork. The most Powerful in mordern times.
The biggest since 1884.

And you think these are Ordinary?
These are some Mighthy Divine Orchestrations and Warnings!!

When You Stretch uour Hands against ISRAEL, you poking GOD in HIS Eye.

GOD is shaking the whole earth and making signs for all to see.

I Fear the GOD of ABRAHAM, ISSAC and ISRAEL.
I advice you Fear Him too For your own Good.

Appears this guy is insane

6 Likes

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Emmanuel30a2: 6:05pm On Apr 05
Earthquake is good, good omen without saying amen... Now, all those "snakes" would be looking for cake and pancake...or looking for where to buy cake&pancake... Where&when you are looking for cake&pancake, we would gives you earthquakes... Since you are earth snakes, you deserves earthquakes... You are sons and daughters of snakes... And you don't need to wake... We would use quakes or earthquakes, to wakes and awakes sons and daughters of snakes, etc; like drake and emo damiduro, emi omo baba olowo... Earth would shakes, ground would shakes, etc; until it becomes earthquake... You don't know that, life is gives and takes... We gives u cakes, u don't gives us pancakes. U are now asking for cornflakes that you can't bake... Bake cakes and pancakes, then gives us cakes and pancakes that you bakes, including cornflakes; if u don't wants to see earthquake, OUR EARTHQUAKE...
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by tunjijones(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05
CrossRhodes:

They are still better governed than your shit hole CORNtry

Your father's country

2 Likes

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by RaptorX: 6:15pm On Apr 05
There is nothing massive about a 4.8 quake, I have been in a 5.1 quake and there is nothing massive about that either so you need to stop with the alarmist headlines Mr Righteousness hiding under a different moniker. So American first responders now wear uniform with Chinese inscription lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Bimpe29: 6:15pm On Apr 05
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Runsmania(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
Earlier today a 4.6 Magnitude EARTHQUAKE struck Ramshir, Iran . The very day it is breathing fire and thunder to STRIKE ISRAEL.

Thunder struck the statue of Liberty yesterday after Biden led Nomerica turns its back on ISRAEL, the apple of God's eye and America most trusted allay

Now 4.8 Magnitude EARTHQUAKE strikes Newyork. The most Powerful in mordern times.
The biggest since 1884.

Oga why are you like this na?

2 Likes

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Tunde835(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05
tunjijones:
In saner cline... Na the saner cline be that ..
As in these ip0bs. I don tire for their matter. Nobody is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by MrPRevailer(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05
Michael547:

So was it God that caused the earthquake?
Simple question you cannot answer.

Whether God, man, or devil

Fear Almighty God.

If you want peace in your next life.
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Djele: 6:30pm On Apr 05
Oga fear the I am that I am. The one who has no beginning or ending
Michael547:

What God exactly should I fear?
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by linearity: 6:33pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

The biggest since 1884.

Your responses are typical and void of any intelligence!

Lightning strikes the Statue of Liberty on average about 600 times each year. The status was uniquely designed to divert lightning strikes away from buildings and protect things around them. It is doing its work according to the human Architects that designed it.

There is a major fault under New Jersey and about three minor faults under Manhattan, plus Manhattan is an Island surrounded on all sides by water. When there is an earthquake, the tremor travels along underground fault lines, so what happened was typical and expected.

Mathew 24:
Jesus said, "..Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name....for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet..."

So if you are a true Bible student, you will understand that wars, earthquakes, afflictions, etc are not the signs of the end of time....because these things have been happening from the beginning of time.

In Mat 24:14:......The Preaching of the Gospel in all the world is the one prerequisite for the end to come.

According to the Joshua Project, about 42% of the world has not been reached with the Gospel.
https://www.globalfrontiermissions.org/missions-101/the-unreached-peoples-and-their-role-in-the-great-commission

So, if it takes about 2,000 years to get here, it simply means none of us would be alive to to see the coming of the Lord, more so Gospel propagation has slowed down considerably because of lukewarmness.

2 Likes

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Annahh(f): 6:40pm On Apr 05
mrdharkchild:
For the fact that people die everyday, I don't think anyone is supposed to be scared of death.

No news here
No one is getting out of earth alive.

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Atlantis585: 6:43pm On Apr 05
Sensational article

4.8 magnitude is not considered massive

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Kamalex2: 6:46pm On Apr 05
This what we are talking right now with my baby 😂😂😂😂

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Jokerman(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

The biggest since 1884.

🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😂😂😂
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Shimran(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05
Arobaga:
Wish this earthquake would happen to many evil Nigerian politicians home and that of their children in this Nigeria

God leave where he suppose direct disaster dey carry am go cities and countries that are giving their citizens good life

We thank that same God for not acting/doing what we merely wish or desire to happen!
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by 7arrows: 7:07pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

The biggest since 1884.

I hear u sir. But why has God not shown his mighty hand in Nigeria despite all that is happening and the evil politicians dealing with God's people. Moreso I think we r the most prayerful nation in the world. Can u pray for God to strike aso rock with an earthquake or maybe he doesn't love nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by 7arrows: 7:14pm On Apr 05
fawaz050:

I was expecting you to say this. undecided

I came to look for your comment. For all the wisdom you try to portray, your output is nothing more than that of a child.

I thut I was d only one looking out for his comment. Hahahahah. It seems nairaland pays him when people requote. I will start quoting foolishly and senselessly too so I can get paid.

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by hisbah2121(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

Now 4.8 Magnitude EARTHQUAKE strikes

Newyork. The most Powerful in mordern times.
The biggest since 1884.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by bobestman(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05
Racoon:
shocked Quick resettlement to the affected victims. Nigeria is so fortunate with natural disasters of these kind. Mother nature is so considerate of us.
She is the one standing for her children Africans but they don't even know her. Neither are they grateful. The world will soon feel her cos it is time to restore her children
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by tefishy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05
If I get out of this earth alive, I will take you with me cheesy

Annahh:
No one is getting out of earth alive.
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by SonofElElyonRet: 7:39pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

The biggest since 1884.

What is Nomerica ?
I googled but no results...
You meant to type America ?

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by tivta(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05
Ordinary 4.8 is massive? What about Thailand s 7.4?
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Soltix9y(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05
I don't think this dude have any idea how jews describe Jesus in the Talmud. You will hate them if you do. Majority of them would rather die than enter a church. Guess what? they are allowed to enter the mosque according to their belief but will rather suffer another holocaust instead of entering a church
Righteousness2:

The biggest since 1884.

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by bobestman(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

The biggest since 1884.

Oga Isreal-is are Impostors acting as real. You are more Isreal than them. The mother has given birth. The son roared, it is the endgame of those who conspired to cut us off. Go and buy a gun!

2 Likes

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by gabbasin: 7:49pm On Apr 05
This should be downgraded to tremor
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by fitinwell: 8:00pm On Apr 05
Arobaga:
Wish this earthquake would happen to many evil Nigerian politicians home and that of their children in this Nigeria

God leave where he suppose direct disaster dey carry am go cities and countries that are giving their citizens good life

FYI Nigeria politicians are not the only Evil men..

Large portion of Nigerians are evil .. starting from Family members, down to religions , tribes and to Offices

2 Likes

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by PHAYOL81: 8:23pm On Apr 05
Thank goodness, no casualty
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Jostoman: 8:35pm On Apr 05
Arobaga:

Exactly
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by seanery: 8:43pm On Apr 05
The quake no see Ask Rock.

Cows for there to kii for us.
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Father4all: 8:50pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

Thunder struck the statue of Liberty after Biden led Nomerica turns its back on ISRAEL, the apple of God's eye and America most trusted allay

The biggest since 1884.

ISRAEL is the apple of God's Eyes. When You Stretch your Hands against ISRAEL, you poking GOD in HIS Eye.

I advice the you Fear Him too For your own Good.

God does not have special creation. He isn't unjust
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Danmisra(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:

Thunder struck the statue of Liberty after Biden led Nomerica turns its back on ISRAEL, the apple of God's eye and America most trusted allay

The biggest since 1884.

ISRAEL is the apple of God's Eyes. When You Stretch your Hands against ISRAEL, you poking GOD in HIS Eye.

I advice the you Fear Him too For your own Good.

What of Taiwan. You are totally brainwashed to the extent that you have lost your mind and identity.
Could you tells us why God allowed your "lord's chosen" people to experience series of torment and humiliations in the Bible and in the history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Strikes Near Damascus For Second Time This Week, Syria Says(Pics) / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President / Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.