Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York (31502 Views)

M6.8-earthquake Hits Sichuan Province, China. 46 Killed / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Burgerlomo: 9:12pm On Apr 05
We give glory to God that nobody hurts๐Ÿ™ Thank you Lord ๐Ÿ™
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by ThothHermes: 9:13pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
Earlier today a 4.6 Magnitude EARTHQUAKE struck Ramshir, Iran . The very day it is breathing fire and thunder to STRIKE ISRAEL.

Thunder struck the statue of Liberty after Biden led Nomerica turns its back on ISRAEL, the apple of God's eye and America most trusted allay

Now 4.8 Magnitude EARTHQUAKE strikes Newyork. The most Powerful in mordern times.
The biggest since 1884.

And you think these are Ordinary?
These are some Mighthy Divine Orchestrations and Warnings!!

ISRAEL is the apple of God's Eyes. When You Stretch your Hands against ISRAEL, you poking GOD in HIS Eye.

GOD is shaking the whole earth and making signs for all to see.

I Fear the GOD of ABRAHAM, ISSAC and ISRAEL.
I advice the you Fear Him too For your own Good.

We need a block function on this forum. Why should we be subjected to these kinds of ridiculous comments. Seun do something.

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by ThothHermes: 9:18pm On Apr 05
Soltix9y:
I don't think this dude have any idea how jews describe Jesus in the Talmud. You will hate them if you do. Majority of them would rather die than enter a church. Guess what? they are allowed to enter the mosque according to their belief but will rather suffer another holocaust instead of entering a church
The Talmud talks about Jesus? I had no idea.
Are you sure?
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by imagrg(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05
It is really horrible!

Imagine the earth swallowing humanity!

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Darkandhandsom(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05
Please don't. Let me marry you
InteliJ:

Yes, darkandhandsom
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by PlsStayAlive: 9:29pm On Apr 05
rumu3485:
SCAMerican terrorists & lgbtPEDO degenerates are doomed.

This boy below doesn't know that Israelis hate Jesus till this day.
Woe betide you the day you preach Jesus in the land of Israel.
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ
https://twitter.com/CensoredMen/status/1714466931137286557?t=2rqSi1iGg3WRpfIv9NBuOg&s=19

He doesn't know the true history of how the Israelites showed Jesus hot chilli unrelenting pepper until he all but denounced them.
Pity.
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by TheNoble007(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
Earlier today a 4.6 Magnitude EARTHQUAKE struck Ramshir, Iran . The very day it is breathing fire and thunder to STRIKE ISRAEL.

Thunder struck the statue of Liberty after Biden led Nomerica turns its back on ISRAEL, the apple of God's eye and America most trusted allay

Now 4.8 Magnitude EARTHQUAKE strikes Newyork. The most Powerful in mordern times.
The biggest since 1884.

ISRAEL is the apple of God's Eyes. When You Stretch your Hands against ISRAEL, you poking GOD in HIS Eye.

Very untrue... Stop that... The same Israel that rejected the Lord Jesus and brought down curses upon themselves and their children?.. For your information, there is nothing special about Israel and they aren't the Apple of God's eyes.. The Apple of God's eyes, are those that do the bidding of the Father as the Bible says, Jew or Gentile...

I have worked with the Jews in the US, and again, there is nothing special about them save for their entrepreneurial spirit like the Igbos... Stop saying what you don't know...
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Profitsystemx10: 11:28pm On Apr 05
Nigeria is still in her situation because of ignorant clowns like you who donโ€™t think before they say or write things. If Nigeria face 20% of what these disaster prone countries face, no be Nairaland me and you for dey now.
Arobaga:
Wish this earthquake would happen to many evil Nigerian politicians home and that of their children in this Nigeria

God leave where he suppose direct disaster dey carry am go cities and countries that are giving their citizens good life

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by potopotoking: 11:57pm On Apr 05
[s]
Righteousness2:

The biggest since 1884.

[/s]

You are cursed and in this 2024 you will be humiliated and decimated for your inexcusable stupidity. Bet me, fool.

2 Likes

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Denko2721987(m): 12:35am On Apr 06
Righteousness2:

The biggest since 1884.

What sort of dumbness is this??

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by AcrylicProperty(f): 2:06am On Apr 06
Your best is yet to come guys...

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here ๐Ÿ‘‡to leverage the current promo and contact the number.
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Babalola0920: 5:28am On Apr 06
Arobaga:
Wish this earthquake would happen to many evil Nigerian politicians home and that of their children in this Nigeria

God leave where he suppose direct disaster dey carry am go cities and countries that are giving their citizens good life

In your myopic thought
They starve others to be fed
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Barywhyte(m): 5:57am On Apr 06
TheNoble007:

Very untrue... Stop that... The same Israel that rejected the Lord Jesus and brought down curses upon themselves and their children?.. For your information, there is nothing special about Israel and they aren't the Apple of God's eyes.. The Apple of God's eyes, are those that do the bidding of the Father as the Bible says, Jew or Gentile...

I have worked with the Jews in the US, and again, there is nothing special about them save for their entrepreneurial spirit like the Igbos... Stop saying what you don't know...

Obviously you do not understand the Bible as you claim on this platform. Events are unfolding right before our eyes and Israel is being isolated around the world as prophesied in the Bible ( sorry I can't help you with those verses). In the midst of this isolation, God will again strike the world for Israel defence just like it happened during the 6 days war. You have no revelation of this and you do not know exactly what you are talking about.
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by missymide: 8:12am On Apr 06
God is good to us o else we would be in trouble
Racoon:
shocked Quick resettlement to the affected victims. Nigeria is so fortunate with natural disasters of these kind. Mother nature is so considerate of us.
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by achimendy(m): 8:42am On Apr 06
Arobaga:

How e wan take happen to only politicians and their children? you think you think say earthquake be like terrorist attack abi?

Go read more about earthquakes then you go understand better.

1 Like

Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by MrPresident1: 10:13am On Apr 06
Burgerlomo:
We give glory to God that nobody hurts๐Ÿ™ Thank you Lord ๐Ÿ™

grin grin
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by rumu3485: 10:23am On Apr 06
Israelis hate Jesus till this day.
Woe betide you the day you preach Jesus in the land of Israel.
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ
https://twitter.com/CensoredMen/status/1714466931137286557?t=2rqSi1iGg3WRpfIv9NBuOg&s=19

Righteousness2:
SORRY! I SAY UNTO YOU, SORRY!
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by MrPRevailer(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06
linearity:

Your responses are typical and void of any intelligence!

Lightning strikes the Statue of Liberty on average about 600 times each year. The status was uniquely designed to divert lightning strikes away from buildings and protect things around them. It is doing its work according to the human Architects that designed it.

There is a major fault under New Jersey and about three minor faults under Manhattan, plus Manhattan is an Island surrounded on all sides by water. When there is an earthquake, the tremor travels along underground fault lines, so what happened was typical and expected.

Mathew 24:
Jesus said, "..Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name....for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet..."

So if you are a true Bible student, you will understand that wars, earthquakes, afflictions, etc are not the signs of the end of time....because these things have been happening from the beginning of time.

In Mat 24:14:......The Preaching of the Gospel in all the world is the one prerequisite for the end to come.

According to the Joshua Project, about 42% of the world has not been reached with the Gospel.
https://www.globalfrontiermissions.org/missions-101/the-unreached-peoples-and-their-role-in-the-great-commission

So, if it takes about 2,000 years to get here, it simply means none of us would be alive to to see the coming of the Lord, more so Gospel propagation has slowed down considerably because of lukewarmness.

In my opinion, the critically major sign of rapture isn't really "the gospel preached to all nations". That is already happening at a fast pace than ever before in any century due to digital media, social media, transportation ease, technology, divine revelations/encounter.

Also, I don't think the bible says everyone must hear it. It could mean in every nations there will be many witnesses that gospel was preached.

Now to the major sign.
The major sign is the emergence of a one world government, financial system and religion. Revelation 13
It's being fulfilled. The WEF, U.N have called for it severally. "AGENDA 2030"
And WEF chief says by year 2027, the world populations will be microchipped.

No more use of credit cards/paper money.
Digital money is the current hype now among government offcials because they can now control money and people than ever possible before. So those in power are looking forward towards it's global implementation. And Paper money will be phased out when US. dollar collapses.

They are preparing a major cyber pandemic that will ensure collapse of the current global financial system and majority of infrastructures to compel people to transition into the new financial system.

Inotherwords, the Rapture is near.
And there is a falling away prophecy coming to pass as Paul prophesied in 2 thessalonians 2
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Tetraozonaitera: 9:42pm On Apr 06
Michael547:

So was it God that caused the earthquake?
Simple question you cannot answer.

Stop displaying generational inherited madness thinking you are smart.

Your foolishness is annoying
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by linearity: 1:15am On Apr 07
MrPRevailer:

In my opinion, the critically major sign of rapture isn't really "the gospel preached to all nations". That is already happening at a fast pace than ever before in any century due to digital media, social media, transportation ease, technology, divine revelations/encounter.

Also, I don't think the bible says everyone must hear it. It could mean in every nations there will be many witnesses that gospel was preached.

Now to the major sign.
The major sign is the emergence of a one world government, financial system and religion. Revelation 13
It's being fulfilled. The WEF, U.N have called for it severally. "AGENDA 2030"
And WEF chief says by year 2027, the world populations will be microchipped.

No more use of credit cards/paper money.
Digital money is the current hype now among government offcials because they can now control money and people than ever possible before. So those in power are looking forward towards it's global implementation. And Paper money will be phased out when US. dollar collapses.

They are preparing a major cyber pandemic that will ensure collapse of the current global financial system and majority of infrastructures to compel people to transition into the new financial system.

Inotherwords, the Rapture is near.
And there is a falling away prophecy coming to pass as Paul prophesied in 2 thessalonians 2

All that you stated are the signs of the second coming and not of the rapture.

If we study the Bible carefully, it is my opinion that, the rapture have actually taken place and occurred secretly like a thief in the Night with many unaware and all we have remaining is religious shaft.

Otherwise, you can't even use the Bible to explain why Churches all over the world shutdown for months while awaiting Doctors and Scientists to fix COVID. Such a thing would never have happened during the era of Peter or Paul, not a single Church or Miracle healer lined of up and start healing them of COVID! I can't believe that God did not find a single righteous individual among the living.

The only explanation to all these is that, the dispensation of Grace is over and every man and woman are left to their own vices and variableness of what the world has to offer while awaiting the second coming.
Re: Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York by Soltix9y(m): 11:33am On Apr 08
Have you researched it? Can't talk about it here cos it's inflammatory and grotesque
ThothHermes:
The Talmud talks about Jesus? I had no idea.
Are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Strikes Near Damascus For Second Time This Week, Syria Says(Pics) / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President / Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.