Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? (16680 Views)

Explain Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Energist: 11:48am On Apr 12
The genesis of the divide was political difference which later metamorphosed to a doctrinal one. Shiites insist that Ali bin Abi Talib (Prophet Muhammad's paternal cousin & fourth caliph) was the rightful heir after the Prophet. Sunnis posit that there are three men above Ali in hierarchy I.e Abubakar, Umar & Uthman who were the first, second and third caliphs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by PROVERBZ(m): 11:51am On Apr 12
Let me give u the answer from a Non Muslim perspective. Both groups are fighting for who would have the honor of beheading u and other non Muslims to create the last caliphate.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Matheusmartin: 11:51am On Apr 12
TUANKU:
It's age old conflict which resulted from the dispute of whom to take over leadership after the death of Prophet Mohammad PBUH. The prophet had settled for Ali (the youngest among the contenders) while alive but the elders change am for Ali when the prophet passed on (allegedly due to his age) and since then the dispute started.
Shia Muslims insisted on Ali but where outnumbered by the Sunnis.
Just so you know...Al-Qaeda,ISIS,Boko Haram,Al-Shabab etc are all Sunni groups and have engaged in the killing of Shia Muslims.
While iran is predominantly shia

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:51am On Apr 12
[quote author=Successlane post=129397906][/quote]

Laughing
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:52am On Apr 12
BscHolder:
Sunnah are terrorists as they support radical means of propagating Islam by violent means.
Education is Haram in Sunnah
Shiites are true Muslims as they are educated.
Sunnahs will die painful deaths

Laughing
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:52am On Apr 12
excanny:

They are not Muslims according to you, the same way they don't see you Sunnis Muslims too.

And who determines who's a Muslim?

If your eyes are opened... You'll understand better
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by SealTeam6: 11:53am On Apr 12
NeoWanZaeed:

Shite are not Muslims.

Ali is their prophet

They have their own Qur'an

They disbelief in hadiths and call prophets companions non Muslims

They follow their imams whom they revere same as creator

Their aim is to overthrow the government wherever they are and establish their Shia nation.

To understand perfectly... Look into Iran politics

Lies πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Sunni muslims with their ignorance. I doubt you ever make any research on your own aside what is said to you by others.

Shiaa Muslims believe in Qur'an and Prophet Muhammed.

Read more about them on your own plssss.

Check out their call to prayer "adhan"... They only call Ali waliyulah not rosululah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:55am On Apr 12
SealTeam6:

Lies πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Sunni muslims with their ignorance. I doubt you have very make any research on your own aside what is said to you by others.

Check out their call to prayer "adhan"... They only call Ali waliyulah not rosululah.

Laughing
.. Their adhan is different from Muslims. You just proved me right lol

They should kill all shites

1 Like

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by BscHolder: 11:56am On Apr 12
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing
you have no iota of shame sharing the same religion with Boko Haram terrorist.
You are heartless because Sunnah supports terrorism that's why you and bandits have no difference

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by TUANKU(m): 11:57am On Apr 12
Matheusmartin:
While iran is predominantly shia
True.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:57am On Apr 12
BscHolder:
You are heartless because Sunnah supports terrorism that's why you and bandits have no difference

Please stop quoting me shite.

Quote your brothers.. boko haram and Christians
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by SealTeam6: 12:01pm On Apr 12
NeoWanZaeed:

They should kill all shites

Is that what Prophet Muhammed said ??
Lol πŸ˜…

Exactly why Shiaa muslims are more progressive psychologically and spiritually than you Sunni bloodsuckers.

Have a good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12
SealTeam6:

Is that what Prophet Muhammed said ??
Lol πŸ˜…

Exactly why Shiaa muslims are more progressive psychologically and spiritually than you Sunni bloodsuckers.

Have a good day

Ali burnt the first wave of shite lol...

Prophet ordered the death of sects... Khawarij was first to be annihilated..

I pray the government kill you all

1 Like

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by amnesty7: 12:29pm On Apr 12
TUANKU:
It's age old conflict which resulted from the dispute of whom to take over leadership after the death of Prophet Mohammad PBUH. The prophet had settled for Ali (the youngest among the contenders) while alive but the elders change am for Ali when the prophet passed on (allegedly due to his age) and since then the dispute started.
Just so you know...Al-Qaeda,ISIS,Boko Haram,Al-Shabab etc are all Sunni groups and have engaged in the killing of Shia Muslims.
A mischief maker and a liar spotted.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by TUANKU(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12
amnesty7:

A mischief maker and a liar spotted.
Mr Truth go ahead a explain the origins of the conflict then....another Sunni pig spotted. Banza!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by DANJAKT: 12:41pm On Apr 12
SUNNI MUSLIMS ARE THOSE FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS ( TEACHING) OF THE NOBLE PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW. MOST OF THEM ORIGINATED FROM GULF COUNTRIES AND OTHER COUNTRIES. MAJORITY OF THEM ARE PEACE LOVING AND GENEROUS PEOPLE. BUT THEIR ARE FEW WHO DEVIATE FROM THE TEACHING OF ISLAM AND CAUSING MAYHEM TO OTHERS SUCH AS ISIS ,ALQAEDA ETC . IF YOUR ARE GOING TO BE WJUST NONE OF THE SUNNI COUNTRY SUPPORT THEIR ACTION.
WHILE SHIATES ARE FROM IRAN AND ITS ALLIES FORMALLY KNOWN AS PARISA. THEY WERE FORMED TO COUNTER ISLAM BECAUSE THEIR KINGDOM (PARISA) WAS OVERPOWERED THEN. HYPOCRITICALLY THEY SHOW THE PEOPLE THEY ARE MUSLIMS. IN CONTRARY THEY ATTACK ISLAMIC VALUES. YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF IRAN IS SAUDI ARABIA BIRTH COUNTRY OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW. SECONDLY, WHERE EVER THEY ARE, THEY SUPPORT NON MUSLIM PRESIDENT AND CHALLENGE MUSLIM PRESIDENT. DURING ABACHA AND BUHARI THEY CHALLENGED THEM BUT KEPT QUITE DURING OBASANJO AND GOODLUCK DESPITE THE KILLING OF ZAKZAKI'S SONS DURING GOODLUCK TENURE.
LASTLY, IRAN IS CONTRIBUTING IN DESTABILISING YAMEN, SAUDI ARABIA, PALESTINE ETC (ITS IRAN WHO SUPPORTED PALESTINE TO ATTACK ISRAEL AND REFUSED TO SUPPORT THEM OPENLY LATER) .DURING THEIR DEMONSTRATIONS THEY BLOCK PLACES OF WORSHIP, BUSINESS PREMISES AND RESIDENTS.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Lanre1st(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12
TUANKU:

You’re saying rubbish? How is Ali story has to do with Al-Qadda, boko haram
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by TUANKU(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12
Lanre1st:

You’re saying rubbish? How is Ali story has to do with Al-Qadda, boko haram
Is AL-Qaeda not a Sunni terrorist group? Sunnis are the main terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Styluss: 12:55pm On Apr 12
You can follow a pastor sheepless without understanding the bible. There are people who cant even read quran but just listens and believes hearsays and too ignorant to do their own research. Some people worship imams as gods.

Antlislaam:

That means their shehus, alfas, imams, etc are not genuine Muslims too abi?
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Styluss: 1:11pm On Apr 12
Can we meet in Abeokuta?
Let me know when u are ready and I will pay 15k for it. Why are you using a new account created yesterday?

BZKGoodluck:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Wednesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Wednesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by doffman: 1:24pm On Apr 12
SealTeam6:

Lies πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Sunni muslims with their ignorance. I doubt you ever make any research on your own aside what is said to you by others.

With this there different prayer calling pattern , that means it is different from what Islam taught and that means Shia people cannot be categorize to Islam .

They are practicing Shia religion and not Islam.

Shia people are evil people .
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by SealTeam6: 1:35pm On Apr 12
doffman:

With this there different prayer calling pattern , that means it is different from what Islam taught and that means Shia people cannot be categorize to Islam .

They are practicing Shia religion and not Islam.

Shia people are evil people .

Same thing Shiaa people beloved about Sunni πŸ˜…

Since we're both not there when it all happened after Prophet Muhammed's death...just calm down and show love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by doffman: 3:35pm On Apr 12
SealTeam6:

Same thing Shiaa people beloved about Sunni πŸ˜…

Since we're both not there when it all happened after Prophet Muhammed's death...just calm down and show love.

We are not there but the Hadith recorded it .
Even the way shites pray differ from Muslims pray

That alone should tell you that Shia is not Islam .
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by System202: 3:44pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:

U have to know their is difference between Sunni and those extremist Izala claiming Sunna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by nivvynivans: 3:52pm On Apr 12
FiftyFifty:
OP, it's a long story. There was no Shi'a during the life time of the Prophet, it was created after his demise by a Jew called Abdallah Bn Sayyad. The Jewish Encyclopedia called him the first problem of Islam. To them, Ali is higher in status than all the Calips, and even the prophet. Ali himself kicked against the ideology. The primary source of law in Islam is Qur'an and Hadith, all have been rejected by the Shiates. They're violent, extremely so. Egypt was their headquarters, later Tunisia, and now it's Iran. Both Egypt and Tunisia are now Sunni.
Shia'a is a minority in the North and are disliked because their teachings are not only un-Islamic but anti-islamic. They like procession which normally ends violently, mostly between them and security personnel.
They don't believe in the government or the constitution.
They can build a school or mosque anywhere they feel like because to them all lands belongs to God. Before 2015, they erected a gigantic centre they called Markaz at Zaria Polo Ground without government approval, it was destroyed by El-Rufa'i. That was what led to the unrest and later Buhari sent in troops that dealt a huge blow to them. Elzakzaky, their leader was arrested and jailed, his three children killed during the fracas. They went into limbo. Now that both Elrufai'i and Buhari are no more there, they want to try the new government. For record, they clash with the security personnel during Obasanjo, "Yaradua, Jonathan, and Buhari but it was Buhari who really dealth with them. They called him Pharaoh.

As Muslims who follow the Quran and Authentic Sunnah, we also should not follow your so called Democratic government and constitution. The only source of constitution is the Quran and Sunnah and every judgment belongs to Allah alone.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12
The conflict with the Shia people is simply political
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12
omoharry:
waoo!! So ,this hatred is about leadership,I thought it was about doctrine .
Totally political.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12
NeoWanZaeed:

Shite are not Muslims.

Ali is their prophet

They have their own Qur'an

They disbelief in hadiths and call prophets companions non Muslims

They follow their imams whom they revere same as creator

Their aim is to overthrow the government wherever they are and establish their Shia nation.

To understand perfectly... Look into Iran politics
Their own Quran? What do you mean please?
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12
NeoWanZaeed:

Those you quoted... Reasons why they're not Muslims were clearly stated.

Someone who adheres to Qur'an and Hadith with the understanding of the companions of the prophet is whom a Muslim is.

The people you mentioned are following their shehu or Alfa or sect leader Instead of what was stated
A Muslim is one who submits himself to the will of Almighty Allah.
Your definition of who a Muslim is is wrong
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12
Emceecee:

What you read is a mix of truth and falsehood, and truth is mixed with falsehood so that the falsehood can be more deceiving
You were closer to the truth when you said it's about doctrine, the shia have beliefs that take them out of Islam, and no one
who truly believes in Allah and His Messengerο·Ί will want to have anything to do with them.

So be careful where you get your info from, if it is truth you seek.
Oya outline the Shia doctrine that makes them non Muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / Major Shirk And Minor Shirk / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.