Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? (16681 Views)

Explain Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Goodlady(f): 6:41pm On Apr 13
FiftyFifty:

Have you? Who in his senses would want to have a poor, dirty, HIV infected wh*re. A late evening newspaper with a bleak future at that. You've shown beyond reasonable doubt that you're nothing but a cheap, HIV infected, dirty wh*re looking desperately for the next victim. The HIV you carry is depressing your life to an extent that you can't sleep without drugs. Carry your cross, poor soul. BTW, why did you have to remove that HIV personified pic of yours? A shameless wh*re. Spit.
If I reply you, you for go hug transformer or buy sniper. I no wan get blood for hand
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Goodlady(f): 6:42pm On Apr 13
FiftyFifty:

You've shown beyond reasonable doubt that you're nothing but a cheap dirty LovePeddler looking for who to infect with the deadly disease that is depressing your life to an extent that you find it difficult to sleep without drugs. Carry your cross, I have no pity for an agent of death looking for her next victim. BTW, why did you have to remove that HIV personified pic of yours? A terribly shameless LovePeddler. Spit.
You just described ya mama o!
Na HIV dey worry her!
Eat pad.

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Friend22(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13
YourGFsnatcher:

The wat u talk by talking this nonsense and becoming emotional makes you not suitable for an intelligent debate. I don't know why black people must always put emotions to sense. We are talking about an issue you are busy debating about my name and to you u sound intelligent? Si just becuase I Said what u said is not true you are becoming emotional.

Is zaria the only place u know? U want to compare zaria and borno? Or u are oblivious to what boko haran are doing in North East? U think they are shiites.?

Na small pikin dey worry you.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by YourGFsnatcher: 8:21am On Apr 14
Friend22:

Na small pikin dey worry you.
Sorry I didn't know you are a slowpoke. I thought u are like a normal person. I didn't know you have brain deficiency. Don't worry, we understand, its not a crime to he born with a damaged brain and suffer mental health throughout your life. Don't worry, your children may not inherit your brain damage.

Ps. My last reply to you. I don't talk to morons
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by FiftyFifty(m): 9:14am On Apr 14
Goodlady:

You just described ya mama o!
Na HIV dey worry her!
Eat pad.

It seems you don't have a life outside NL, not surprised shaa as nobody wants to be associated with a colossal failure, a cheap, poor, dirty, and obviously sick ashawao whose life defends on drugs. Tell that useless woman you call mama that is sleeping under the bridge to tell you who cursed your family tree since you don't have a legitimate father.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by FiftyFifty(m): 9:16am On Apr 14
Goodlady:

If I reply you, you for go hug transformer or buy sniper. I no wan get blood for hand

What about the ones you've infected with HIV?
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Goodlady(f): 9:41am On Apr 14
FiftyFifty:

What about the ones I v infected with HIV?
Never knew you had HIV, staphylococcus and syphilis. Go and die!
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Friend22(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14
YourGFsnatcher:

Sorry I didn't know you are a slowpoke. I thought u are like a normal person. I didn't know you have brain deficiency. Don't worry, we understand, its not a crime to he born with a damaged brain and suffer mental health throughout your life. Don't worry, your children may not inherit your brain damage.

Ps. My last reply to you. I don't talk to morons

Ozour!

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Antlislaam: 7:08pm On Apr 15
Friend22:

With the temperament of a angry youth I'd say:Get OUT OF HERE!

Shey na your family house be the nairaland forum?
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Antlislaam: 7:21pm On Apr 15
Styluss:
You can follow a pastor sheepless without understanding the bible. There are people who cant even read quran but just listens and believes hearsays and too ignorant to do their own research. Some people worship imams as gods.

Those people who can't read Quran are the special allah's slaves that fail to attend Arabic school but English, Yoruba, Hausa, etc versions of Quran are in market. They can go for any so as to understand the true colour of Quran and the lies embedded inside it
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Antlislaam: 7:24pm On Apr 15
Kukutenla:

Wait Wait Wait

Antichristian is Shiite? shocked shocked grin grin

This is about to get interesting

Let's ask his brother that is condemning almost all of them on nairaland if the Chief slave of allah here on nairaland which is on long vacation a shiite or sunnis
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Antlislaam: 7:32pm On Apr 15
Lanre1st:

Please what’s your problem? Did he mention all those you quoted?

Is like you're new here on nairaland or you just get a browsing phone. If you aren't new here, you should know how the guy is condemning your alfas, your chief imams, sheikhs, etc as if he knows islam more than your people at home

Lanre1st:

Try to become a Muslim and have salvation

Ahahahahaha wetin concern allah and Muhammad with salvation when allah said you slaves are going to hell fire?
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Styluss: 7:33pm On Apr 15
Lol, I dont have your time.

Antlislaam:

Those people who can't read Quran are the special allah's slaves that fail to attend Arabic school but English, Yoruba, Hausa, etc versions of Quran are in market. They can go for any so as to understand the true colour of Quran and the lies embedded inside it
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Antlislaam: 7:34pm On Apr 15
Styluss:
Lol, I dont have your time.

Me self no get your time, sha no start what you won't finish
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Friend22(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15
Antlislaam:

Shey na your family house be the nairaland forum?

No,Na gutter wey people like you dey vomit stinking rubbish.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Antlislaam: 11:54pm On Apr 15
Friend22:

No,Na gutter wey people like you dey vomit stinking rubbish.

So you shouldn't tell your father to get out here when this is not your family house abirun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / Major Shirk And Minor Shirk / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.