Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? (16678 Views)

Explain Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by BscHolder: 4:38pm On Apr 12
System202:

U have to know their is difference between Sunni and those extremist Izala claiming Sunna.
true sha
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by SealTeam6: 5:15pm On Apr 12
doffman:

We are not there but the Hadith recorded it .
Even the way shites pray differ from Muslims pray

That alone should tell you that Shia is not Islam .

Hadith recorded by Sunni muslims 😅😅😅

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by doffman: 6:28pm On Apr 12
SealTeam6:

Hadith recorded by Sunni muslims 😅😅😅

This is the problem with you Shia wannabe .

Tell me your any Shia members who have good hadiths in his record than the the Sunnis you hated .

Can you name your son UMAR or Abubakar ?

Let us start from that .
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Difrent: 6:42pm On Apr 12
Onogiede:
For long now most people born Muslim not longer practice Islam due to shame an other verses,..
Same for most people born Christian
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Akhee: 7:19pm On Apr 12
TUANKU:
It's an age old conflict which resulted from the dispute of whom to take over leadership after the death of Prophet Mohammad PBUH. The prophet had settled for Ali (the youngest among the contenders) while alive but the elders change am for Ali when the prophet passed on (allegedly due to his age) and since then the dispute started.
Shia Muslims insisted on Ali but where outnumbered by the Sunnis.
Just so you know...Al-Qaeda,ISIS,Boko Haram,Al-Shabab etc are all Sunni groups and have engaged in the killing of Shia Muslims.
All these Sunni Ekuke getting mad go ask your parents to tell you the truth or better still do a unbiased research. You lot just recite Arabic without knowing shit about what you recite. Dan Banza!
. You started your explanation correctly by saying the dispute is about who to succeed Prophet Muhammad PBUH. But the point of saying Prophet Muhammad settled for Ali R.A was due to an event that happened during the early stage of his mission, where he raised Ali’s hand and said “Ali is from me and I am from Ali”. But many events happened after that events like

1. The Event of the Necklace
2. The Pen and Paper event
3. The People of the Shroud

Sir, if you do research on this events you will know why Ali R.A was not the successor of the Prophet.

What can you say about a Prophet command that he commanded Abubakar R.A to lead the Muslims in prayers?

Prophet Muhammad was preparing Abubakar R.A for the things ahead.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12
NOETHNICITY:
A Muslim is one who submits himself to the will of Almighty Allah.
Your definition of who a Muslim is is wrong

If you don't follow Qur'an and Hadith..

You did not submit to Allah
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12
NOETHNICITY:
Their own Quran? What do you mean please?

Ask the shia on this thread
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
you have no iota of shame sharing the same religion with Boko Haram terrorist.
You are heartless because Sunnah supports terrorism that's why you and bandits have no difference

You have no idea about islam at all
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Goodlady(f): 9:24pm On Apr 12
Lanre1st:

Please what’s your problem? Did he mention all those you quoted?
Try to become a Muslim and have salvation
Salvation is true prophet Issa (PBUH).
He has no problem but asking genuine questions.
From the records, shiites may be aggressive but they seem to be the legit muslims cos Alli wey Muhammad carry will for is part of Shiites.
Gamer999:
no mind the werey
Don't call him a mad person. He's actually right.
FiftyFifty:
OP, it's a long story. There was no Shi'a during the life time of the Prophet, it was created after his demise by a Jew called Abdallah Bn Sayyad.
What concern Jews with una janjaweêdsatter again?
You all blame others for ya woes. If una religion well, una no go get conflict and faction issues. Shebi una dey boast of unity. Wey the unity? Shiite's coming for you.
Kukutenla:

Wait Wait Wait

Antichristian is Shiite? shocked shocked grin grin

This is about to get interesting
Sir, do you reason why he's always on meth?
AntiChristian, CoronaVirusPro k4kenny Rashduct4luv Lukuluku69 etc are radical islamists even worst than shites.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12
NeoWanZaeed:

Ask the shia on this thread
But no Shia said that! You said that, and it’s a lie. Blatant lie
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12
NOETHNICITY:
But no Shia said that! You said that, and it’s a lie. Blatant lie

Laughing
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Lanre1st(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12
Goodlady:

Salvation is true prophet Issa (PBUH).
He has no problem but asking genuine questions.
From the records, shiites may be aggressive but they seem to be the legit muslims cos Alli wey Muhammad carry will for is part of Shiites.

Don't call him a mad person. He's actually right.

What concern Jews with una janjaweêdsatter again?
You all blame others for ya woes. If una religion well, una no go get conflict and faction issues. Shebi una dey boast of unity. Wey the unity? Shiite's coming for you.

Sir, do you reason why he's always on meth?
AntiChristian, CoronaVirusPro k4kenny Rashduct4luv Lukuluku69 etc are radical islamists even worst than shites.

Point of correction, Alli was never part of Shia.
Yes, Shia are trying to affiliate their doctrines to him, but the true is Alli is far from be part of them because Alli has the highest records of fighting against Shia doctrines .

Shia are Parsia doctrines
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by YourGFsnatcher: 11:31pm On Apr 12
flokii:
Those guys love causing unrest more than other islamic sects.. I got stuck one time at the heart of Kaduna over Shiites demonstration. You'll see them walking on the main roads both male and female.
That's not true. They are the most peaceful. All terrorists groups are sunnis. Their only I'd trying to create a state within a state which I'll blame their leader
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Friend22(m): 1:37am On Apr 13
Antlislaam:

AntiChristian on long vacation is not a Muslim, Empiree is not a Muslim, Lukuluku69 is not a Muslim, everyone fighting for allah here on nairaland and outside NL according to you are not Muslims. Who is now a Muslim according to your own philosophy?

With the temperament of a angry youth I'd say:Get OUT OF HERE!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Friend22(m): 1:42am On Apr 13
YourGFsnatcher:

That's not true. They are the most peaceful. All terrorists groups are sunnis. Their only I'd trying to create a state within a state which I'll blame their leader

How can a girl friend snatcher be sensible enough to know who pretends to want peace while the intention to overthrow and control.
You know nothing boy!

Go to Zaria and ask neutral people what they went through in the hands of Elzazaky and his group before Buhari and El Rufia cut him to size.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by FiftyFifty(m): 8:53am On Apr 13
Goodlady:

Shiite's coming for you.

I'm allergic to a myopic, senseless mention, pls. Don't force me to treat you like a swaggering incompetent brainless baboon that you are. Thanks, but no thanks.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by BALLOSKI: 9:07am On Apr 13
NeoWanZaeed:

Shite are not Muslims.

Ali is their prophet

They have their own Qur'an

They disbelief in hadiths and call prophets companions non Muslims

They follow their imams whom they revere same as creator

Their aim is to overthrow the government wherever they are and establish their Shia nation.

To understand perfectly... Look into Iran politics
You're a fat liar!
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Goodlady(f): 9:31am On Apr 13
FiftyFifty:

I'm allergic to a sensible mention, pls force me to treat you like a queen. Thanks.
You described yourself.
See Shiites for ya back!
Mumuman!

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by FiftyFifty(m): 10:49am On Apr 13
Goodlady:

You described yourself.
See Shiites for ya back!
Mumuman!

Go and take your drugs. Psycho.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by YourGFsnatcher: 11:59am On Apr 13
Friend22:

How can a girl friend snatcher be sensible enough to know who pretends to want peace while the intention to overthrow and control.
You know nothing boy!

Go to Zaria and ask neutral people what they went through in the hands of Elzazaky and his group before Buhari and El Rufia cut him to size.

The wat u talk by talking this nonsense and becoming emotional makes you not suitable for an intelligent debate. I don't know why black people must always put emotions to sense. We are talking about an issue you are busy debating about my name and to you u sound intelligent? Si just becuase I Said what u said is not true you are becoming emotional.

Is zaria the only place u know? U want to compare zaria and borno? Or u are oblivious to what boko haran are doing in North East? U think they are shiites.?
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by ask4bk(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13
NeoWanZaeed:

Those you quoted... Reasons why they're not Muslims were clearly stated.

Someone who adheres to Qur'an and Hadith with the understanding of the companions of the prophet is whom a Muslim is.

The people you mentioned are following their shehu or Alfa or sect leader Instead of what was stated

Do you believe in Hadith and all the evil said about your prophet in it?
I've seen Muslims said Hadiths makes people laugh at Islam coz of the evils in it about Muhammed and Islam. They think it's better to just follow the quran as only word of Allah.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Goodlady(f): 12:19pm On Apr 13
FiftyFifty:

Go and take your drugs. Psycho.
I should prescribe cassava bread for you. Na ya types be wife beaters. See his head like dîck cap!
Eat bread n get well.

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by ask4bk(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing
.. Their adhan is different from Muslims. You just proved me right lol

They should kill all shites

Why is the word "kill" very sweet for you Muslims and the first thing that comes to your mind in disagreement?
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13
ask4bk:

Do you believe in Hadith and all the evil said about your prophet in it?
I've seen Muslims said Hadiths makes people laugh at Islam coz of the evils in it about Muhammed and Islam. They think it's better to just follow the quran as only word of Allah.

Definitely it's Shia hadiths or fabricated hadith
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by FiftyFifty(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13
Goodlady:

I should prescribe cassava bread for you. Na ya types be wife beaters. See his head like dîck cap!
Eat bread n get well.

Poor Ash@wo, this is the consequences of skipping your drugs. I repeat, go and take your drugs.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by ask4bk(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13
NeoWanZaeed:

Definitely it's Shia hadiths or fabricated hadith
But you said Shia don't believe in hadiths. How do they now create hadiths?
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Goodlady(f): 12:45pm On Apr 13
FiftyFifty:

Poor Ash@wo, this is the consequences of skipping your drugs. I repeat, go and take your drugs.
Your mommies the real ashawo. Very ugly shirt broke & black boy!
Empty destiny roaming street of Nigeria in hunger & anger!
Eat pad!

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13
ask4bk:

But you said Shia don't believe in hadiths. How do they now create hadiths?

They don't believe in the real hadith and Qur'an

They fabricated theirs
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by FiftyFifty(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13
Goodlady:

Your mommies the real ashawo. Very ugly shirt broke & black boy!
Empty destiny roaming street of Nigeria in hunger & anger!
Eat pad!

'm being charitable for calling you a poor, cheap ashawao. You're far worse. A poor late evening newspaper with a bleak future, who has since entered a monopaus and roaming around confusedly like a headless chicken with nothing to show deserve our pity but not a bipolar like you. Somebody who wants to relocate to Canada via marriage has the guts and the impetus to call me broke https://www.nairaland.com/7999183/how-helped-sister-food-items

Somebody who can't sleep without taking drugs and typically have more than 13 nightmares every night has the audaçity to call others names https://www.nairaland.com/7993032/over-13-dreams-overnight-anytime

A daughter of thousand fathers, I look at your HIV infected pic and spit. I can see clearly why you're so angry and depressed that you can't even sleep without taking drugs. You're a complete failure. Ask your cantankerous mother who cursed your family generation after generation? I won't talk of your legitimate father since you lack one.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by Goodlady(f): 2:32pm On Apr 13
FiftyFifty:

'm being charitable for calling you a poor, cheap ashawao. You're far worse. A poor late evening newspaper with a bleak future, who has since entered a monopaus and roaming around confusedly like a headless chicken with nothing to show deserve our pity but not a bipolar like you. Somebody who wants to relocate to Canada via marriage has the guts and the impetus to call me broke https://www.nairaland.com/7999183/how-helped-sister-food-items

Somebody who can't sleep without taking drugs and typically have more than 13 nightmares every night has the audaçity to call others names https://www.nairaland.com/7993032/over-13-dreams-overnight-anytime

A daughter of thousand fathers, I look at your HIV infected pic and spit. I can see clearly why you're so angry and depressed that you can't even sleep without taking drugs. You're a complete failure. Ask your cantankerous mother who cursed your family generation after generation? I won't talk of your legitimate father since you lack one.
I ll be the best woman that ever happened to you if you had me. But God forbid a bad thing like you.
Had it been that I m close to you, I d v given you a dirty slap.
Eat a pad to reset ya brain.

Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by FiftyFifty(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13
Goodlady:

I ll be the best woman that ever happened to you if you had me. But God forbid a bad thing like you.

You've shown beyond reasonable doubt that you're nothing but a cheap dirty LovePeddler looking for who to infect with the deadly disease that is depressing your life to an extent that you find it difficult to sleep without drugs. Carry your cross, I have no pity for an agent of death looking for her next victim. BTW, why did you have to remove that HIV personified pic of yours? A terribly shameless LovePeddler. Spit.
Re: Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? by FiftyFifty(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13
Goodlady:

Have you? Who in his senses would want to have a poor, dirty, HIV infected wh*re. A late evening newspaper with a bleak future at that. You've shown beyond reasonable doubt that you're nothing but a cheap, HIV infected, dirty wh*re looking desperately for the next victim. The HIV you carry is depressing your life to an extent that you can't sleep without drugs. Carry your cross, poor soul. BTW, why did you have to remove that HIV personified pic of yours? A shameless wh*re. Spit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / Major Shirk And Minor Shirk / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.