Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra (43475 Views)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Bobbynobobby: 8:55am On Apr 14
AfDapone:

But he slept with both of them sha.

What are you saying, olodo? When he realized he took back the sister and did the labour again, to get his bride

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury / Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.