Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra (43271 Views)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by greypencils: 12:40pm On Apr 06
pretydiva:
Your sister in law is like a sister to you. Only Men with no self control can do otherwise
Your sister-in-law is not your sister. My sister can go around naked, I won't feel a thing. The sister in law is not my sister I repeat. It is the self control that is keeping someone from committing the abominable. But the temptation does exist. You don't walk around the house half-naked in the name of 'He is supposed to have self-control'. You should be of your best behaviour by covering up. I see all sorts when I'm out of the house. Don't bring the temptation into my house. If you can't coverup, stay away.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by AngelicBeing: 12:41pm On Apr 06
mariahAngel:
Are you tempted by your sister-in-law or what?
Hmmmm tongue
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by AngelicBeing: 12:44pm On Apr 06
Babamide:
Jacob slaved for 14 years for 2 sisters.
tongue

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by qtx(m): 12:54pm On Apr 06
mariahAngel:
Who is infallible? You abi? okay i don hear
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by qtx(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06
pretydiva:
Your sister in law is like a sister to you. Only Men with no self control can do otherwise
If you were a guy, i would have said more but since you are a babe let me not proceed.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by iamtoofan: 1:02pm On Apr 06
Jewessgratitud3:
Me wen be say to wear bra these days na war undecided

Thank God, My in-laws are not that irresponsible.

If its the jewess i know, you are not a threat cheesy
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by dequir: 1:03pm On Apr 06
dkidd:

For where? They now take it to the streets even matured married wives and this is most annoying cos I don't know what these women want again. They just throw on a light T-shirt big long breasts dangling with huge nipples everywhere in ur face 👀 and to think they walk past their husbands to step out of the house.

That's why the whole world is stinking with fornication and adultery, and the slaughtering houses called motels are making huge money everyday.

Semi naked dressings by demon infested women are the causes of it all, seducing men's mind with their voluntary nudity.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by ITbomb(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06
FitCorper:
Bro in d Old Testament. God specifically warned against sleeping with two daughters from the same house. It is taboo. I just de pity how una de reason, d worst na those sleeping with married women. Solomon just summarize am say na who lack understanding go fit run married women.
Where in the Old Testament bro?
Jacob started it and the fruit of the "sleeping" are the 12 tribes of Israel and God bless them
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Kingzmate(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06
WHY NOT cheesy

SHE IS THEIR TO DECORATE HER SISTERS MARRIAGE grin
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by scait(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06
OtuologyProf:
Op just dey talk truth.
How grown up woman go dey dangle her mammary gland like the old church bell calling worshipers to service.
the invitation is in the dangling of the bell.
Nawa ohh Common sense wan finish me

so u sef know say common sense finish u grin
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by sync(f): 1:49pm On Apr 06
It’s just common sense but of course some people will not agree

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Acidosis(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06
Not a big deal.
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by professore(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06
EreluRoz:
Obviously he is.

Where have you been, enjoyment full your side. Hope you are good
My darling IconicR, I am good and you? grin
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by KrisUc(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06
Holluwhakemmy:
Yinmu, so I should put on bra 24 7 upon what?
it's this kinda girls that have full stop kinda breast. My dear you need to wear a bra if you're a visitor somewhere especially where there's a man who's not your blood brother for sake of decency.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by EreluRoz: 1:53pm On Apr 06
professore:
My darling IconicR, I am good and you? grin
You are quoting another person's message.

I'm fine all the same
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by TheTravelingOne(f): 1:55pm On Apr 06
Yes I have noticed that too. It’s because the mentality is to go to the highest bidder, whoever has the most money. That could be someone driving by in a car, someone sitting with their wife snd kids eating at a restaurant, no man is off limits. Ever.
So they dress as seductively as possible to get the attention of whoever they can, trying to secure a bag using sex & anything sexual. Wearing no bra, wearing no panties going about in public is an example.

OvertheTop:

Why Do Most Ladies (walking/strolling) like to: Try to make eye contact with the Drivers of On-coming Luxury Car (sometimes not even luxury cars) even though she is married, or even while walking with another guy at the moment

it really baffles me?
what is she looking for?

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by OvertheTop(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06
TheTravelingOne:
Yes I have noticed that too. It’s because the mentality is to go to the highest bidder, whoever has the most money. That could be someone driving by in a car, someone sitting with their wife snd kids eating at a restaurant, no man is off limits. Ever.
So they dress as seductively as possible to get the attention of whoever they can, trying to secure a bag using sex & anything sexual. Wearing no bra, wearing no panties going about in public is an example.

100%

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06
enemyofprogress:
I don't know why folake4u keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I'm thinking?
grin

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Atsujnr: 2:07pm On Apr 06
EreluRoz:
Seriously Seun has refused to rectify that problem. I want to miss for a while once again. cheesy
U 're going no where,I hope seun will permanently disable the deactivation feature. if u 're tired of nairaland dnt login

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Oshokhai69: 2:15pm On Apr 06
mariahAngel:

So you will not wear bra in your sister’s house abi? 🤔
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by NairaMaster1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06
mariahAngel:

You're the very stupid one.

For your own good, take your nonsense very faraway from me, otherwise, you will not like the consequences.

My Iran sister abeg no fight WW111 please.
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Louis8796: 2:17pm On Apr 06
Lols.
ojun50:
Breast is life, allow her to display it. Just watch and close yr eyes.
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by adecz: 2:18pm On Apr 06
She may want to assist her sister in
za oza room 👉👌when the sister isn't in the
mood...

Sharing is caring💕💕💕
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by dkidd: 2:20pm On Apr 06
Drbarmes:

the worst are the ones who wear light tops that are somehow transparent without bra underneath
I swear... There's one who owns a shop where I stay like she used part of the house like the garage I think. Now she wears what u described with bum shorts embarrassing someone. One day I was almost carried away. The husband sometimes comes out when he's driving out and looks u suspiciously.. A huge black muthafka. I had to stop going there cos I was just tired of seeing huge,long nipples in my face all the time. One time she stopped me to ask why she's not been seeing me. I told her I traveled.. Jezebels looking for whom to confuse.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by tballeyy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06
ojun50:
Breast is life, allow her to display it. Just watch and close yr eyes.
kiss you
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Bobbynobobby: 2:21pm On Apr 06
Babamide:
Jacob slaved for 14 years for 2 sisters.

No they gave him the wrong bride (sister) initially so he did the labour again and got the bride he desired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by richie240: 2:31pm On Apr 06
Is the brother-in-law a man and is the sister-in-law a woman? Yes?
Then ur question can be likened to someone who's asking why there is always an explosion whenever petrol comes in contact with náked fire.
cool
mariahAngel:

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Suki001: 2:34pm On Apr 06
I buy BTC, USDTs, and other Cryptocurrency at the best rate. Also, All country Giftcards and CashApp funds. Message me now on +2349124849376. We can use Escrow ✅️
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by AfDapone: 2:39pm On Apr 06
Hezmatosky:
My wife has like 4 younger sisters who are yet to marry. But they know their limit. Weather they naked or not, that's left for them. I don't talk or play with them. Na men wey like to porknose for house fit dey carried away

You think David had been talking / playing with Beersheba before he committed adultery with her. The bible says let him that thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall. Standing boobs dangling under your roof, similar to what happened to David, and you think you can't be tempted. When its time for the devil to come and harvest what he sowed in your house, then you will know that devil self dey wear shoe. Even your grown up daughters shouldn't be dangling boobs all over the house.

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by AfDapone: 2:41pm On Apr 06
Bobbynobobby:

No they gave him the wrong bride (sister) initially so he did the labour again and got the bride he desired

But he slept with both of them sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.