Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced (15938 Views)

Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash / Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos) / Sudan: Over $351m Cash Found In Ousted President’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Stevechigo: 10:38am On Apr 06
tunwumi:
African problem is the provision of Aids to them.

How can an hungry person be thinking of war?

You don't need biological weapon to control African population. Just stop the Aids and the population control will happen naturally.

Mmmmmm you are an evil genius grin grin grin
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Savedday2: 10:38am On Apr 06
My own is that, why all these Islamic countries like war like this?

Either they are fighting christians or they are fighting themselves. Is just my observations.

1 Like

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by dkidd: 10:39am On Apr 06
They secretly orchestrate wars all over the continent, sell weapons of war to fools, the fools who are bloodthirsty and power drunk use it against themselves leaving everything in ruins. Then comes the orchestrators with aids to make it look like they are offering assistance meanwhile they're actually negotiating how to rebuild and takeover the economy and natural resources of the foolish Africans. It's the latest form of colonization and it's going smoothly around dumb African countries.

3 Likes

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by alpharoyalty: 10:40am On Apr 06
Bizibi:
The same northern Sudan that was oppressing the south for many years is experiencing civil war. This life is unpredictable......

Imagine what will happen when southern Nigeria breaks away from northern Nigeria...
That is when sense will enter their head and realize that economy and accountability matter but for now, what matter to them are religion and ethnicity

1 Like

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by anayonduba(m): 10:41am On Apr 06
Just like nigeria... sudan have always hidden on the the subjugation of South Sudan. South Sudan is gone, then they have no option but to kill themselves.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by tctrills: 10:45am On Apr 06
God1000:
We need to talk about this war that is happening right here in Africa, it appears people are more interested in Israel-Gaza conflict
My oga, I have not seen you blame anyone for the genocide happening in Sudan. I take it that you don't know a genocide is going on or that it's an Arab sponsored genocide with mostly black victims.
UAE just ended diplomatic relations with Israel but they remain the major power behind the RSF.
Please learn more about the war so that we can all call out the UAE for sponsoring genocide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HbMDwgXhJk?si=6HnEdJPdKcDdxvpy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Illegal1(m): 10:45am On Apr 06
Olachase:
you self follow for this problem why you go post con still first comments

We suppose send you go Sudan for peace keeping

omoh........i swr
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by tctrills: 10:46am On Apr 06
dkidd:
They secretly orchestrate wars all over the continent, sell weapons of war to fools, the fools who are bloodthirsty and power drunk use it against themselves leaving everything in ruins. Then comes the orchestrators with aids to make it look like they are offering assistance meanwhile they're actually negotiating how to rebuild and takeover the economy and natural resources of the foolish Africans. It's the latest form of colonization and it's going smoothly around dumb African countries.
In this case, it's the UAE and Saudi Arabia that are funding the war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Stevechigo: 10:46am On Apr 06
dkidd:
They secretly orchestrate wars all over the continent, sell weapons of war to fools, the fools who are bloodthirsty and power drunk use it against themselves leaving everything in ruins. Then comes the orchestrators with aids to make it look like they are offering assistance meanwhile they're actually negotiating how to rebuild and takeover the economy and natural resources of the
foolish Africans. It's the latest form of colonization and it's going smoothly around dumb African countries.

100% true..smart dude. shocked
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by KaptainAfrika: 10:46am On Apr 06
The same people that would be doing Protest for Palestine.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Lekanfatus(m): 10:46am On Apr 06
That's really terrible!
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by KaptainAfrika: 10:47am On Apr 06
Aziza's daughters are fine sha.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Nawa4nl: 10:50am On Apr 06
Emu4life:

I don't think Muslims worship a God that Died cheesy
They worship the god of stones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by worldstevo: 10:51am On Apr 06
JimohMomoh:
Protest in Sudan due to high cost of bread few years ago led to the removal of their long time President/Dictator from power. Since then the nation have not known peace. Violence, destruction and killings now occur daily despite Sudan being a very religious Nation.

Sometimes revolution does not lead to Peace because the leader you are removing has already groomed younger more corrupt leaders and ex-generals.

Those clamouring for revolution in Nigeria should have this in the back of their mind.

Just like you said inspite of it being a highly religious country, Yet! There is war. Religion as far as I am concerned is a scam
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Honestey: 10:54am On Apr 06
Now the winners and the losers are losers. Let them enjoy the new Sudan they created for their generations
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Angelfrost(m): 11:05am On Apr 06
So, we have such a shocking level of humanitarian crisis right at our doorstep, yet many Nigerians and Africans are more concerned about the plight of Palestinians.

Some calling themselves Shiites were clashing with Police yesterday in the name of protesting against Israel.

Yet, you will never see most African nations uniting to restore peace and sanity in their fellow African countries.

Sigh... Negroes ehn! undecided
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Yankee101: 11:05am On Apr 06
Brothers fighting themselves
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Emu4life(m): 11:10am On Apr 06
Nawa4nl:

They worship the god of stones.
But he wasn't Killed? cheesy
I bet if the Israelis get hold of your 'God' today, they still gonna drill some nails into him. What a 'God' cheesy
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by akaahs(m): 11:10am On Apr 06
As long as the conflict stays in northern Sudan, im ok. Let them continue to kill themselves since their peace is delusional in their religious
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by TruthHurts1(m): 11:10am On Apr 06
It is a war in which Arabs supporter of APC Islamists are slaughtering black Africans. The United States has never had any presence in Sudan

Quelme:
Another US orchestrated war.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Ezekiel2122(m): 11:12am On Apr 06
Africans will blame West for everything... they will never accept their low mentality of being easily manipulated... imagine, someone brought us religion and said kill your African brother, we gladly accept it and do it with joy. Another one say, hate them because they are not of the same faith with you...we gladly do it without thinking twice
... I think we should blame our low way of thinking which everyone is using to manipulate us. Even our own leaders here in Africa are manipulating us. Imagine someone will embezzle our money, throw our nation into debt and hardship but we will still be there to defend such person. I think, we should educate one another including myself if my opinion is wrong

1 Like

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by ufotunang: 11:12am On Apr 06
That is why war is bad...let love one another...one love ♥️
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by TruthHurts1(m): 11:12am On Apr 06
Christians worship a resurrected God. MUDSLIMES worship Satan We Trust (SWT)

Emu4life:

I don't think Muslims worship a God that Died cheesy
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Emu4life(m): 11:15am On Apr 06
TruthHurts1:
Christians worship a resurrected God. MUDSLIMES worship Satan We Trust (SWT)

The Quran said "Every soul shall taste Death". Your 'God' tasted Death. He is not qualified to be God. GOD DOES NOT DIE.

Hallelujah cheesy
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Flanker: 11:16am On Apr 06
alpharoyalty:
Too bad.
The same tactics (religion and domination )that Syrian Arabs used to acquire Algeria, Egypt, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco and most part of Africa is what they are using today..
At the moment, indigenous black people are being chased out while they will move in after their religious foot soldier have finished killing their black brothers and sisters.
Hope one day our religious folks up north will understand what their Arab masters are up to.

always with these fantasies. Name a single indigenous black kingdom or civilization in the North Maghreb ( algeria tunisia lybia moroco) from antiquity until the Islamization of this region ? You will not find any .

First indigenous in maghreb are berbers ( amazigh) , they had always a lighter skin then arabs

Pics 1.2 : berber (called lybians ) from phraonic painting ( antiquity)

Pic 3 A dna study from national geographic genographic project about tunisian population

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by bitbillionaire: 11:18am On Apr 06
The so called warring groups no wan get sense. By the time they kill themselves finish and thoroughly destroy their lands hope they have another country they can call their own.

South Sudan will be thanking God that they pulled out to have a separate country where they can live in peace.

This Sudan's war is another reminder that:

1) a government that is serious about peace, stability and the future of the country MUST NEVER ALLOW ANY ENTITY OR GROUP OF PEOPLE TO HAVE EQUAL POWER WITH THE
COUNTRY'S MILITARY.

2) the country's armed forces must be the only entity that has a legitimate right to monopoly of violence. Any group of people that must bear arms because of the nature of their job must be strictly controlled and never allowed to be as strong as the military.

This is the mistake that is causing this unnecessary war in Sudan. It nearly caused war in Russia when the Wagner Group led by Yevgeny Prigozhin nearly rebelled against the Russian government

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by dontiky: 11:18am On Apr 06
tefishy:
Righteousness not interested grin
same way muslims are not interested because it is muslims killing Muslims. Aljazeera will not go their and report it as crime against humanity because it is Muslims killing Muslims.
What a world we live in.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by tefishy(m): 11:21am On Apr 06
cheesy

dontiky:
same way muslims are not interested because it is muslims killing Muslims. Aljazeera will not go their and report it as crime against humanity because it is Muslims killing Muslims.
What a world we live in.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by TruthHurts1(m): 11:43am On Apr 06
Normally, I don't trust corrupted books which were composed by illiterate child rapists, but I would like to know which version of koran said this. It is only the Bible which says every soul will taste death.

So tell me which version of the koran I should read?

Emu4life:

The Quran said "Every soul shall taste Death". Your 'God' tasted Death. He is not qualified to be God. GOD DOES NOT DIE.

Hallelujah cheesy

1 Like

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:43am On Apr 06
Good thing South Sudan left them
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by OmoOshodi(m): 11:49am On Apr 06
This guy's are the bandits kidnapping here in Nigeria just to have enough funds for the war in their country....
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by correctguy101(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06
everythingtall3:
only God knows when sudan war will end. I have no idea how adults can't settle disputes without killing each other

A Chinese adage says : "Owning a treasure and not the strength to protect said treasure is a sin, a crime"

Sounds like armed robber mentality but that's reality.

Greed can never let humans live in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Warns NATO Of World War III / African Union Suspends Gabon / Ocampo/hague Kenya Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.