Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced (15937 Views)

Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash / Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos) / Sudan: Over $351m Cash Found In Ousted President’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by SIRTee15: 12:21pm On Apr 06
Emu4life:

I don't think Muslims worship a God that Died cheesy

Muslims worship the black stone. U can deny it all U want but it's so obvious to the blind U worship a stone in the kabba.
U guys are pagans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Raalsalghul: 12:22pm On Apr 06
Angelfrost:
So, we have such a shocking level of humanitarian crisis right at our doorstep, yet many Nigerians and Africans are more concerned about the plight of Palestinians.

Some calling themselves Shiites were clashing with Police yesterday in the name of protesting against Israel.

Yet, you will never see most African nations uniting to restore peace and sanity in their fellow African countries.

Sigh... Negroes ehn! undecided

This is even Sudan.

There is currently another war going on in Congo between the government and the M23 rebels but "no", we'd rather send time protesting for the Palestinians who don't give two bleeps about us.

I've learned to accept that we are not an intelligent bunch, know this and know peace.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by alpharoyalty: 12:25pm On Apr 06
Flanker:

always with these fantasies. Name a single indigenous black kingdom or civilization in the North Maghreb ( algeria tunisia lybia moroco) from antiquity until the Islamization of this region ? You will not find any .

First indigenous in maghreb are berbers ( amazigh) , they had always a lighter skin then arabs

Pics 1.2 : berber (called lybians ) from phraonic painting ( antiquity)

Pic 3 A dna study from national geographic genographic project about tunisian population

We are saying virtually the same thing.
Their ancestral too is syria or syrea . And yes, the indigenous peoples of Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia etc were blacks
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Parkleader: 1:21pm On Apr 06
Flanker:

always with these fantasies. Name a single indigenous black kingdom or civilization in the North Maghreb ( algeria tunisia lybia moroco) from antiquity until the Islamization of this region ? You will not find any .

First indigenous in maghreb are berbers ( amazigh) , they had always a lighter skin then arabs

Pic 3 A dna study from national geographic genographic project about tunisian population

What about sudan that the Arabs have been pushing (killing) blacks from further north down to were they are now, even now they are killing indigeneous people but you are quiet, if it is Palestine now you guys will open mouth wah, but arabs? mouth shut. I thought only white slavery existed when I was in primary school, but now the Arab slave was even bigger, Muslim or blacks don't fu##ing say shit. You mean to say black people were not living further north? Even if no civilization existed before, you mean to tell me black people were living further north compared to today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Dsimmer: 2:01pm On Apr 06
alpharoyalty:
Too bad.
The same tactics (religion and domination )that Syrian Arabs used to acquire Algeria, Egypt, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco and most part of Africa is what they are using today..
At the moment, indigenous black people are being chased out while they will move in after their religious foot soldier have finished killing their black brothers and sisters.
Hope one day our religious folks up north will understand what their Arab masters are up to.

Very useless stupid people as a matter of fact.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by CorrectionFLuid: 2:10pm On Apr 06
Quelme:
Another US orchestrated war.

Sudan has absolutely nothing of worth.

The oil and other minerals is in south Sudan, and south Sudan is a country of its own now.

Sudan fanned the flames of civil war in south Sudan for decades. South Sudan is now at peace. It's the turn of sudan to get a taste from its own medicine.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Dsimmer: 2:17pm On Apr 06
Flanker:

Will you shut your useless mouth? You dey craze?

All the Egyptian Pharaohs were all blacks. That's a fact! Also, Herodotus described the Egyptians as black skinned people with woolen hair during his expedition in Africa. Aristotle said the same thing📌
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Image123(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06
Revolution NOW people. Nsogbu nsogbu is not the solution to everything.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by ivolt: 2:51pm On Apr 06
AbuTwins:
Someone does benefit in all these!

Those who manufacture weapons!

The great west!
You are wrong.
Most of the weapons used in this kind of conflict has little to do with the west.
The factions would be foolish trying to buy western weapons with various hoops and
conditions when there are more free weapons out there.
Guess the most common weapon of conflict?
AK-47 and its variants and who does majority of the manufacture?
It is definitely not "west".
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Looter100: 2:56pm On Apr 06
ivolt:

You are wrong.
Most of the weapons used in this kind of conflict has little to do with the west.
The factions would be foolish trying to buy western weapons with various hoops and
conditions when there are more free weapons out there.
Guess the most common weapon of conflict?
AK-47 and its variants and who does majority of the manufacture?
It is definitely not "west".

you're very mad is it not this stupid people you call your God wey create thus technologies broda one day that AK go end your life lifeless soul
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Looter100: 2:59pm On Apr 06
Dsimmer:

All the Egyptian Pharaohs were all blacks. That's a fact! Also, Herodotus described the Egyptians as black skinned people with woolen hair during his expedition in Africa. Aristotle said the same thing📌
we're the originals
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Looter100: 3:00pm On Apr 06
SIRTee15:

Muslims worship the black stone. U can deny it all U want but it's so obvious to the blind U worship a stone in the kabba.
U guys are pagans
you're right and the money is somehow finding it's way back to Rome broda they are not ready to learn
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Looter100: 3:02pm On Apr 06
sunsweet33:
I remember reading some time ago that when some of these Sudanese and Somali escape to Egypt as refugees, the Egyptian government will collect the Aid allocation meant for them and divert it to Syrian and Palestinian refugees.

Even when they want to go to school, they will tell them all the schools are full and that there’s no space to accommodate them.

Then the Syrian and Palestinian refugees will enter the same schools without any problem.

I just don’t know what sin black people must have committed in another life to warrant all this embarrassment. I just can’t understand it
we're the originals and owner is this lands ,you should clearly know fallen angels children are full of hatred
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Emyogalanya: 4:41pm On Apr 06
Ewedegubbler:
You ain’t Gona see them protesting because the Jews are not involved and Muslims are the ones doing the killing
No they won't stand with Innocent sudanese people
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by ivolt: 4:43pm On Apr 06
Looter100:
you're very mad is it not this stupid people you call your God wey create thus technologies broda one day that AK go end your life lifeless soul
The problem with you insane individuals is that you prefer displaying madness
on the internet instead of seeking mental health.

Imagine normal people walking by you on the street without an inkling of the beast they
just survived.

What a set unlucky people that has you roaming free in their community
instead of the asylum that you belong to.

Seek help quick before you hack your neigbor to death for flimsy reasons.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by SS777(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06
God1000:
We need to talk about this war that is happening right here in Africa, it appears people are more interested in Israel-Gaza conflict

Africa are rivals of thyself nobody cares, Palestine injustice started over 75 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Flanker: 5:46pm On Apr 06
Dsimmer:

Egypt ? You Need to know were is the Maghreb ( berbers) and were is egypt . wink i dont want to talk about the black washing of pharaonic and numidian berber civilizations .

Let's focus the civilizations of the northwest of the continent and this ridiculous myth wich i read often poeple talk about here on nairaland , of the Arabs invading a black civilization in North Africa and driving them out of the Maghreb .

Since you cite Herodotus, here is what Herodotus wrote about the Libyan Berbers. according to him, they are the descendants of the Trojans (Greeks) grin

West of the Triton river and next to the Aseans begins the country of Libyans who cultivate the soil and possess houses; they are called Maxyes; they wear their hair long on the right side of their heads and shave the left, and they paint their bodies with vermilion. [2] These claim descent from the men who came from Troy . Their country, and the rest of the western part of Libya, is much fuller of wild beasts and more wooded than the country of the nomads. [3] For the eastern region of Libya, which the nomads inhabit, is low-lying and sandy as far as the Triton river; but the land west of this, where the farmers live, is exceedingly mountainous and wooded and full of wild beasts. [4] In that country are the huge snakes and the lions, and the elephants and bears and asps, the horned asses, the dog-headed and the headless men that have their eyes in their chests, as the Libyans say, and the wild men and women, besides many other creatures not fabulous
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Dsimmer: 5:52pm On Apr 06
Flanker:

Egypt ? You Need to know were is the Maghreb ( berbers) and were is egypt . wink i dont want to talk about the black washing of pharaonic and numidian berber civilizations .

Let's focus the civilizations of the northwest of the continent and this ridiculous myth wich i read often poeple talk about here on nairaland , of the Arabs invading a black civilization in North Africa and driving them out of the Maghreb .

Since you cite Herodotus, here is what Herodotus wrote about the Libyan Berbers. according to him, they are the descendants of the Trojans grin

Ode, all the Pharaohs are blacks. Their mummified body were blacks. I'm talking about the Egyptians. I know the Libyan. Both Herodotus and Aristotle confirmed that the Egyptians were black with woolen hair. Aristotle even said the Egyptians were very black. The Egyptians were totally black civilization with their intelligence.

As for the Libyan, Herodotus said they had tawny skin colour and loved covering their bodies with fowl feathers or several paints. They were different from the Arabs that occupy North Africa today and the Egyptians were totally black!
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by sunsweet33: 6:41pm On Apr 06
Looter100:
we're the originals and owner is this lands ,you should clearly know fallen angels children are full of hatred

Hmmm. Ok
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by CorrectionFLuid: 7:02pm On Apr 06
Looter100:
I will burn you if you continue with stupidity old man

😂

Internet: the great equalizer.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by REALretep(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06
AbuTwins:
Someone does benefit in all these!

Those who manufacture weapons!

The great west!
Yea
The Insecurity Industry is a multi million dollar industry

1 Like

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Paperbag(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06
Quelme:
Another US orchestrated war.

They do all this to make their citizens feel they are more safe and be thankful to them and the America flag for keeping them safe from war.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by caye(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06
EreluRoz:
Such a poor country always fighting.

You won't value peace until you loose it. Despite all the happenings in Nigeria we are still coexisting peacefully
Wait!
Human ritual killers
Bandits & Boko haram
Kidnapping
Budget padding
Oil bunkering
Armed robbers
Agbero
Et Al...

Are you a Nigerian sha?
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by caye(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06
Dsimmer:

Very useless stupid people as a matter of fact.

For those that care, :
The fulanis have a notable root in Sudan. The fulanis are THE ONLY BLACK ETHNICITY CONDUCTING ARAB JIHAD ( genocide and mass murder) on the west African blacks. But they don't know that the Arabs ( plus the evil Caucasians )are merely using them , for the purpose of taking over west Afrika and the whole of Afrika.

Tell the fulanis to go and put their house in order , and stop their stupid jihad! It's an old and useless idea.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Emu4life(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06
TruthHurts1:
Normally, I don't trust corrupted books which were composed by illiterate child rapists, but I would like to know which version of koran said this. It is only the Bible which says every soul will taste death.

So tell me which version of the koran I should read?

Does that negates the fact that you 'God' died??.
What a Dying 'God' grin
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Emu4life(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06
SIRTee15:

U guys are pagans
Now say it without crying cheesy
Your 'God' Died. Lol. And he was crying for help on the stakescheesy
What a dying 'God' grin
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by SIRTee15: 11:20pm On Apr 06
Emu4life:

Now say it without crying cheesy
Your 'God' Died. Lol. And he was crying for help on the stakescheesy
What a dying 'God' grin

I would rather worship a dying god than worship a black stone.
A black stone that was stolen and thrown back into kabba after the bandits found it useless.
Bloody pagans.
Remember to bow to your god, the black stone b4 going to bed.

And

Tell the difference between the two pictures below. Tell me the difference btw worshipping a black stone and idol worshipping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Warns NATO Of World War III / African Union Suspends Gabon / Ocampo/hague Kenya Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.