Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced (15879 Views)

Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash / Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos) / Sudan: Over $351m Cash Found In Ousted President’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Emu4life(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06
SIRTee15:

I would rather worship a dying god than worship a black stone.
A black stone that was stolen and thrown back into kabba after the bandits found it useless.
Bloody pagans.
Remember to bow to your god, the black stone b4 going to bed.

And

Tell the difference between the two pictures below. Tell me the difference btw worshipping a black stone and idol worshipping.

Now you sound pained. But your 'God' died cheesy
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by SIRTee15: 11:42pm On Apr 06
Emu4life:

Now you sound pained. But your 'God' died cheesy

Tell me the difference btw worshiping a black stone in Mecca and worshipping one in Nigeria.
And to imagine this one will call traditional religion idolatry.

I just don't understand why U will will embrace stone worshipping and then decide to go for the one in Mecca.
What happened to ancestral stones your forefathers worship.

1 Like

Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by AfonjaScud: 5:34am On Apr 07
Karma at work. They are paying dearly for all the attrocities they committed against the black population which led to South Sudan independence.
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by TruthHurts1(m): 7:44am On Apr 07
Hmm, let me see. God proogesied that He will become a man, and that He would put aside His immortality and die and overcome death by raising Himself from the grave. But to you that means nothing.

But a 53 year old agbaya child rapist called "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) who "married" a 6 year old girl and confessed that he was a liar is your "god"?

I think you should see a psychiatrist my friend.

Emu4life:

Does that negates the fact that you 'God' died??.
What a Dying 'God' grin
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by chigo5(m): 8:37am On Apr 07
Skooltynz:
What! Is it that serious? I don't even think Ukraine,Palestine casualties is that bad and no international media is talking about it Ohhh God nobody loves Africa

Yabatech partime form is now out will close 15 of may if interested call.
Zero eight one two four zero six four three five three

if other continents no cover am why Africans no go cover am, we are always waiting on cnn,bbc,Al Jazeera while we have african channels only broadcasting political rallies
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Emu4life(m): 10:13am On Apr 07
TruthHurts1:
Hmm, let me see. God proogesied that He will become a man, and that He would put aside His immortality and die and overcome death by raising Himself from the grave. But to you that means nothing.

But a 53 year old agbaya child rapist called "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) who "married" a 6 year old girl and confessed that he was a liar is your "god"?

I think you should see a psychiatrist my friend.

I can sense you are already getting tensedcheesy
Lemme just leave you alone. Worshippers of a Dying 'God'
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by BALLOSKI: 3:13pm On Apr 07
Black people? I give up!
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Pootle: 3:21pm On Apr 07
half of them are in the north already
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by TruthHurts1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07
Getting tense? I have a God who will resurrect me and give me eternal life.

You have an agbaya child rapist fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) who has nothing meaningful to offer you!😂

You should check your blood pressure because I'm sure it is very high😂

Emu4life:

I can sense you are already getting tensedcheesy
Lemme just leave you alone. Worshippers of a Dying 'God'
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Emu4life(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07
TruthHurts1:
Getting tense? I have a God who will resurrect me and give me eternal life.

You have an agbaya child rapist fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) who has nothing meaningful to offer you!

You should check your blood pressure because I'm sure it is very high

The dying 'God'? Lol. The one that was crying why another Lord abandoned him on the Tree while he was about to Die?

Even Pagans don't worship a god that dies grin

Get yourself another 'god' please. The other one is a Mortal who was killed by Soldiers. What a 'God' grin
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by TruthHurts1(m): 12:13am On Apr 08
Not only my God, but also the God of the entire Universe and He will condemn your useless agbaya, oponu , bastard, illiterate fake "prophet" to eternal hellfire on judgment day where he will be reunited with his parents and they can all spend eternity burning. Sex Award Winner (SAW) and his parents will roast in eternal flames and you will probably join them😂

As we say on Easter and every day of our lives, He is the risen Lord who has conquered death and He is returning to judge the world, HALLELUJAH!!!!

Emu4life:

The dying 'God'? Lol. The one that was crying why another Lord abandoned him on the Tree while he was about to Die?

But Pagans bow down to stone objects in worship and you bow down 5 times a day to a black stone that is thousands of miles away in Mecca! 😂 Please stop this hypocrisy towards your fellow stone worshippers!
Even Pagans don't worship a god that dies grin

You mean I should replace the Creator of Heaven and Earth with a useless Arabian desert demon called Satan We Trust (SWT)? God forbid bad thing! I don't want to become a subhuman animal🤮🤮🤮 like "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) who behaved like an animal!😂😂😂

Get yourself another 'god' please. The other one is a Mortal who was killed by Soldiers. What a 'God' grin
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Emu4life(m): 4:47am On Apr 08
TruthHurts1:
Not only my God, but also the God of the entire Universe and He will condemn your useless agbaya, oponu , bastard, illiterate fake "prophet" to eternal hellfire on judgment day where he will be reunited with his parents and they can all spend eternity burning. Sex Award Winner (SAW) and his parents will roast in eternal flames and you will probably join them

As we say on Easter and every day of our lives, He is the risen Lord who has conquered death and He is returning to judge the world, HALLELUJAH!!!!

But Pagans bow down to stone objects in worship and you bow down 5 times a day to a black stone that is thousands of miles away in Mecca! Please stop this hypocrisy towards your fellow stone worshippers!

You mean I should replace the Creator of Heaven and Earth with a useless Arabian desert demon called Satan We Trust (SWT)? God forbid bad thing! I don't want to become a subhuman animal like "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) who behaved like an animal!

Why should your words be taken seriously?
I can of mine own self do nothing....
John 5:30

This is what your 'God' said. No wonder he couldn't do nothing when he was being nailed to the stakes. Rather, he was crying for help cheesy God wey dey cry for help. Lol
Re: War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced by Firebomber: 8:12am On Apr 08
Emu4life:

I don't think Muslims worship a God that Died cheesy

That's because a stone cannot die grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas / Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty / Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.