Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation (9361 Views)

President Tinubu Approves Takeoff Of Consumer Credit Scheme / FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by galantjoe(m): 7:21am On Apr 06
Congratulations to him for job well deserved.

Igbo nwere mmadu

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Ofunaofu: 7:21am On Apr 06
malali:
With all the appointments Tinubu is awarding Igbo men.
I am yet to see an Igbo appointee rocking Isi-Agu with Tinubu cap
Or rocking yoruba attire with igbo cap

If i was tinubu, i would look for tiger blood igbo men
That will rock attires from all over the country in public.

Confuse them
Appoint a hausa man thats always dressed like an igbo man
Appoint an igbo man thats always dressed like a Hausa man
Appoint a Hausa man thats always dressed as an igbo man

Confuse the enemy.

You are irredeemable

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Mercury12(m): 7:23am On Apr 06
Slytiger:
Why is Tinubu only appointing his kinsmen only.

Uzoma Nwagba and President Tinubu are both from Anambra state cheesy

Uzoma Nwagba another Yoruba man appointed again šŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by lexy2014: 7:23am On Apr 06
lazkizz:
E be like say this man dey work ooo

which man?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Phred1717: 7:23am On Apr 06
Is this one making sense at all. He's more confuse than his writing. Gosh.! He needs help
malali:
With all the appointments Tinubu is awarding Igbo men.
I am yet to see an Igbo appointee rocking Isi-Agu with Tinubu cap
Or rocking yoruba attire with igbo cap

If i was tinubu, i would look for tiger blood igbo men
That will rock attires from all over the country in public.

Confuse them
Appoint a hausa man thats always dressed like an igbo man
Appoint an igbo man thats always dressed like a Hausa man
Appoint a Hausa man thats always dressed as an igbo man

Confuse the enemy.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Judolisco(m): 7:24am On Apr 06
AustineE1:

With all these fantastic qualifications,look at the kind of low grade appointment they gave him,he deserve far better than this...anyway,since he accepted and they are privileged to have him on board,congrats.
there's nothing low about heading an agency.... Oloyede of jamb transformed jamb, late Dora transformed nafdac.... U don't need a big position to make your presence known

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Franking: 7:24am On Apr 06
Does Tinumbu know he's not Yoruba?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Hezmatosky: 7:27am On Apr 06
Oga give Seyi post, it's not good. The guy also fought for you before, during and after election. Compensate him, Nigeria will not explode. All these ones na Seyi mates naw. If you know your government is up and good, you should involve your children.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by twilliamx(m): 7:41am On Apr 06
AustineE1:

With all these fantastic qualifications,look at the kind of low grade appointment they gave him,he deserve far better than this...anyway,since he accepted and they are privileged to have him on board,congrats.
They have come

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by CJStarz: 7:57am On Apr 06
He's an Ngwa man.
Ngwa people are great achievers.
Ride on son.
Keep making your people proud.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by whippersnapper(m): 7:58am On Apr 06
Hezmatosky:
Oga give Seyi post, it's not good. The guy also fought for you before, during and after election. Compensate him, Nigeria will not explode. All these ones na Seyi mates naw. If you know your government is up and good, you should involve your children.
a recipe for disaster Nigeria no be republic of Uganda of the musevenis oh

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Lobolintin(m): 8:23am On Apr 06
If having him there will make life easier..

Ngwa man ride on.

Politics timed done go .

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by frankson1(m): 8:29am On Apr 06
AustineE1:

Please don't raise a family with this your thinking because it would be a disaster, and if you already have, it's still going to be a disaster cry cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by ehemwhy(m): 8:36am On Apr 06
[quote author=AustineE1 post=129291064]
With all these fantastic qualifications,look at the kind of low grade appointment they gave him,he deserve far better than this...anyway,since he accepted and they are privileged to have him on board,congrats.[i think you should come and make him the Commander in Chief...idiot !]
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by aswani(m): 8:40am On Apr 06
Walahi dis Tilumbu no get sense, everytime appointing Ndi Yoruba.

Him no see Ndigbo wey he fit giv appointment to.

I am forever Obidient until I am not

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by FashionCookie(f): 8:50am On Apr 06
Tflex01:
Their won't be much cry on this page and fergie and nlfmod won't have reason to send to front page for their fellow Obidients.
Lol
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by stepaside1: 9:33am On Apr 06
AustineE1:

Consumer credit is arguably Tinubu's most impactful and transformational campaign promise. Getting access to credit by majority of Nigerians will be one of the most impactful reforms in decades. It will reduce corruption and its tendencies as you don't need upfront cash to buy that house, car etc. If Engr Uzoma Nwagba applies himself to this role, he will easily be the stand out official of this administration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by thaoriginator: 9:49am On Apr 06
This thread dey one kind funny grin
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by CartelKenneth: 10:06am On Apr 06
Hezmatosky:

This one is just a fool
Which qualifications that useless Seyi get? Wey go Majek then give am post
So because na Igbo make them no give am post?
Pls drink sniper and die away
The world is a better place without u šŸ˜”

Ps. Do not reply to this or ogun will lock ur entire family In a room and roast all of u
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Afobaba33(m): 10:36am On Apr 06
Please whatever you do DONT BORROW money from Fairmoney ABEG!!!

Imagine, I borrowed money let say 10k to refund 12500 and I did refunded it only to see that some charges of 100 naira was deducted
So to them I paid 12400
I also paid 48 naira which is the last kobo but
Was surprised that the little money has increased to 2450 on the app shocked
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Hezmatosky: 10:57am On Apr 06
CartelKenneth:

This one is just a fool
Which qualifications that useless Seyi get? Wey go Majek then give am post
So because na Igbo make them no give am post?
Pls drink sniper and die away
The world is a better place without u šŸ˜”

Ps. Do not reply to this or ogun will lock ur entire family In a room and roast all of u
Admin pls do the needful
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Jayhome24: 11:39am On Apr 06
Good one. Where are the wailers and cry cry babies of perdition?

Where are those cursed and chained down obidients beasts? Oya come and cry now.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by SmartPolician: 11:57am On Apr 06
helinues:
Congratulations to him

You have been working for these APC leaders for so long.

When will they consider you worthy to head one agency or department?

That appointee is just 36 and I know he's either your age bracket or you are older than him!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Rejouir: 12:12pm On Apr 06
Honestly Nigeria looks like a country programmed in a way to make a youth poor.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Mercy2006(f): 12:23pm On Apr 06
SmartPolician:

You have been working for these APC leaders for so long.

When will they consider you worthy to head one agency or department?

That appointee is just 36 and I know he's either your age bracket or you are older than him!
I think that Helinues guy is even more important than Seun the owner of nairaland the way you people are allowing him live rent free in y'all heads
You all are falling all over yourselves to give him unnecessary attention thereby making him feel important, or don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by shinealight(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06
Jorussia:
Where is he from?

Mr Nwagba is from Tinubuā€™s town in Osun Stateā€¦.are you happy now? Bunch of ethnic bigots! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by IbeOkehie: 1:55pm On Apr 06
Another useless government agency.

If anything the government should have mandated banks and insurance companies to come together and establish an independent institution to handle this matter.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin They still would cry. You can never satisfy them.

One is already crying up there calling the position low grade. Unbelievable!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Kingzmate(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06
HE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO USE HIM AS THAT BETA EDU cheesy

BUT HIS SMILE LOOKS PROMISING cool
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by pquaver(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06
aieromon:

Nigeria

https://www.thecable.ng/profile-nwagba-31-year-old-first-class-graduate-driving-impact-with-tradermoni/

Once a King always a king.. FLOREAT BROTHER. make us and the good old school in whose classrooms we were nurtured in our early youth.
FLOREAT Collegium
God bless King's College Lagos
God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu
God bless Alaigbo muru mu...

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by SmartPolician: 2:30pm On Apr 06
Mercy2006:
I think that Helinues guy is even more important than Seun the owner of nairaland the way you people are allowing him live rent free in y'all heads
You all are falling all over yourselves to give him unnecessary attention thereby making him feel important, or don't you think so?

Stvpid Defender-in-Chief

APC should reward that man.

He has served the party for a long time.

He deserves better.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Babinski: 8:57pm On Apr 06
abc115:
Campaign Promise on Consumer Credit by the President is fulfilled

The Nigeria Consumer Credit Corporation is a company owned by @NigeriaGov
. CrediCorp has one mission: to accelerate consumer credit access to 50% of working Nigerians by 2030ā€¦ CrediCorp, including its initial ā‚¦100 billion consumer credit fund, works closely with @cenbank
, the financial sector, identity management, credit registries, fintechs, consumer protection, and policy makers on this mission.ā€ https://credicorp.ng/about

I think he should be evaluated from the success or failure of the TraderMoni and MarketMoni scheme that he oversaw under Osinbajo and the Bank of Industry. I am surprised that was skipped from his credentials or citations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reporting from Osun / International Solar Initiative To Drive Affordable Power Access In Nigeria / ā€˜20 Chibok Schoolgirlsā€™ Parents Died Of Heartbreakā€™

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.