Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation (9442 Views)

1.6m Nigerians Applied For Consumer Credit Scheme - MD / President Tinubu Approves Takeoff Of Consumer Credit Scheme / FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Goldbw122(m): 6:33am On Apr 07
Afobaba33:
Please whatever you do DONT BORROW money from Fairmoney ABEG!!!

Imagine, I borrowed money let say 10k to refund 12500 and I did refunded it only to see that some charges of 100 naira was deducted
So to them I paid 12400
I also paid 48 naira which is the last kobo but
Was surprised that the little money has increased to 2450 on the app shocked
That is the logic behind it to make more profit with time.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Dshocker(m): 11:21am On Apr 07
Uzoma went to kings college, he is super intelligent and has worked for Microsoft before.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Dshocker(m): 11:24am On Apr 07
Jorussia:
Where is he from?

Abia state, he was classmate with my brother in kings college
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by Dshocker(m): 11:27am On Apr 07
Zool6:
First class from Howard university Washington graduated from Harvard business school worked in Microsoft Bank of industry all before 36yrs of age example of young and successful

He was the most brilliant amongst his peers in secondary school and even got scholarship to study in US before he left secondary school.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation by BALLOSKI: 2:19pm On Apr 07

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Only God Gives Power, Atiku Tells Supporters / Normalcy Returns To Recaptured Towns In Adamawa / Life Pension: SERAP Asks Court To Order 36 Govs To Publish Payment Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.