Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Would You Date A Transexual? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Transexual? (10285 Views)

Poll: Would You Date A Transexual?

Yes: 8% (7 votes)
No: 91% (80 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! / What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Yorisb: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
It's apparent - from the poll - that 7 peeps didn't understand the question?

@OP

I would. NOT!

Xcuse me pass jor!
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by amefi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You didn't say that last night. tongue tongue

Cus i slept up after d dose of melatonine. u kn wot i mean!
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Roklatu. only if she is has handsome as you: YES! tongue
ROFLMAO!!! but finding one as handsome as me is not gonna be easy cork. grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by MrCork17: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2011
Rokiatu looooks like a man, I don’t trust that chick!! angry
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by blackweaver(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2011
God forbid bad thing
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by superior1: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2011
Trans wat the F.UCK?, not when we still have enof natural born sisi in this world
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by eghost247(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2011
no
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by MrCork17: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
But Rokiatu loook sweeet & edible though. Moi hit that anyday!!! (transxula or NO tranxual) tongue
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Maximip(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
why not, if she looks as good as beyonce or kim k.
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2011
Maximip:

why not, if she looks as good as beyonce or kim k.
so dat means u will date boy george grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Yorisb: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2011
lefulefu:

Rotfl. grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Maximip(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2011
lefulefu:

That is not beyonce naw smiley
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2011
Maximip:

That is not beyonce naw smiley
But boy George get im beyoncy look grin grin grin grin

Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2011
im even get shakira look sef grin grin grin

Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Iyineda(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2011
OP is a transexual looking to get lucky.
Fellas, it's a trap.
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Tosinville(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2011
Why would someone in her right sense will go to change her genital or some are born that way? for what reason? she want to feel like a man too? chai na craze world we dey.
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2011
Tosinville:

Why would someone in her right sense will go to change her Core or some are born that way? for what reason? she want to feel like a man too? chai na craze world we dey.
because she is a woman trapped inside a man's body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
Why did this thread make the front page?
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by MrCork17: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
Well I suspect 87% if nigerian babes have 3rd leg. Thats why I just stick White babes! wink
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by obowunmi(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
Most people date transexuals without knowing it.
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by MrCork17: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2011
Bro have you noticed how African dark skin babes usually look masculine? undecided
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Natasha2(f): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2011
hell no
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Emmaesty(f): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2011
Yuck that so disgusting(even the thought of it)
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by johndavid1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2011
Emma_esty:

Yuck that so disgusting(even the thought of it)
put earphone 4 ya memory so u no go remember the thought na grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by razznaija(f): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
Hell to the no!!
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by InkedNerd(f): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
@OP: Hmmm, good question. For now, I'd have to say no. It's not because have anything against individuals who are trangender/transexual. Doctors today have yet to actually create a functioning pënis for women who want to become men so sadly, they cannot produce spërm of their own, which means if I/we wanted to have a child of our own [a child that possesses both our DNA], then that would be impossible. It's one thing if we wanted to adopt or have a child that has half the DNA of us. . . The idea of dating a transgendered/transexual individual isn't totally out of the question I suppose. I can't predict the future so, who no. I know transgendered individuals, both friends and acquaintances and for the most part, I've never had any attraction to any of them undecided
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by poweredcom(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
I know transgendered individuals, both friends and acquaintances and for the most part, I've never had any attraction to any of them

@inkerd nerd why is it that you know all these kindda freaks, men this america wey you dey sef na wa oo, pls tell dem transgenderd people for me that they should get a life, and stop being a coward monster, ok
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2011
What of those naija babes wey get beards for face and hair for chest.are they transexuals too? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by jascon1(m): 12:44am On Nov 19, 2011
well, it's hard to find em around here. But a lot of guys will. even some wey don condemn am for here. no be man dey rape 6 yrs old? no be men dey give craze woman belle? no be men dey Bleep leprosy people? what if u meet a clean transexual in a club, and men, u aint asking for gender. u chop am am e come. ladies and gentlemen, sometimes u just wont know they are, unless you are told. and what if u know too late? before we begin dey snap finger and tufuo akwa, lets pray God takes us outa temptation wey go warrant situation.
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 19, 2011
jascon1:

well, it's hard to find em around here. But a lot of guys will. even some wey don condemn am for here. no be man dey violation 6 yrs old? no be men dey give craze woman belle? no be men dey bleep leprosy people? what if u meet a clean transexual in a club, and men, u aint asking for gender. u chop am am e come. ladies and gentlemen, sometimes u just wont know they are, unless you are told. and what if u know too late? before we begin dey snap finger and tufuo akwa, lets pray God takes us outa temptation wey go warrant situation.
omo but we know say na igbo men dey sleep with craze women for money rituals and yes if dem get the chance to do a transexual for money rituals dat one no go be a problem grin grin grin grin grin grin.u think say na ordinary hand those men dey take sleep with mad women?
Re: Would You Date A Transexual? by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 19, 2011
with the way the world is now, we would never know if our current
or partners to be are trannies.

Pretty soon we are gonna need "partner fax"!!  grin grin

get the gist on the person from the time of their conception to
the run down on where ever they have been and who they've with.
And of course, for the ladies we will need the mileage  tongue

sorry, just thinking aloud. tongue

anyway, Boy George is a cold British mess. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) / Why Are Men Silent During Sex ? / Nigerian Actress Goes Unclad In The Name Of Acting(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.