Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today (44708 Views)

My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16
Pussyisgud:
This one looks like a baby dog, maybe 5 - 7k

5k for Grasscutter??! Lol!

Many of una no just dey go market! grin

Even for roadside, no hunter is selling that less than 12k currently.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Tradman: 8:36pm On Apr 16
flyinnizam:
it was sold actually so how much do you think he sold it?
estako call it invan
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Apr 16
flyinnizam:
Why not run a grasscutter farm so you guys have them to sell regularly? lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Akpacha(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16
We4all:

So, this is actually how a live grasscutter look? With the method of preservation that sellers use, I imagined it differently.

The meat is very tasty and also expensive. It should go for nothing less than 30K.
30k for what na? How much come be antelope?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by JuanDeDios: 8:38pm On Apr 16
flyinnizam:
grasscutter 5-7k. which planet u dey abeg
Well, it seems like dead meat. I mean, they didn't slit its throat to bleed it while it was still alive, so that should affect the price.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16
Akpacha:

He is obviously exaggerating, or trying to be funny...!

Still, bush meat is quite expensive now.

That meat up there will easily go within the range of 12 - 18k.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by ellizy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16
Therock5555:
Damn, if your bros collect anything less than 25-30k him don Bleep up...
Omo! So this thing is this dam expensive, how much come be goat wey big pass am 5x

Where person wan see this sweet bushmeat chop.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by AllenSpencer: 8:44pm On Apr 16
Rat ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by godwon01(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16
Oya . Obe re.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Debangis20(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16
fidelmarshal199:
Your brother is on a mission to exterminate every wild animals. He needs to be stopped
Environmentalist, conservationist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Confirmedzombie: 8:49pm On Apr 16
dss Should immediately arrest you and your bros for calling a Rat Grass cutter.

Both of you must rot in prison

Nonsense
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Offpoint1: 8:49pm On Apr 16
Makamatic:

It's still alive , nice . we they buy the one wey trap kill for like 18-22k
So if I catch 5 of this thing I don see money for flight ticket be that ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by usecondom(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16
He's right we do have leopard in the South West. My dad killed one in 2000

flyinnizam:
Leopard? what year ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by haybee2018(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16
flyinnizam:

....are you sure this isn't a sewage rat.?
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Stayingalive: 8:56pm On Apr 16
OKOATA:
Lol. Bros you funny o. How dem won stop am. Do you even know how many hunters we have in Nigeria and do you know the amount of hunters hunting daily? See bro all these wild animals can't be exterminated unless God or nature wants it so. Most of this animals are so bountiful in the forest so they won't go extinct.
That isnโ€™t true. We have a lot of them on record that are currently threatened and in no time we wonโ€™t spot them in wild again
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by blessedjohn: 8:57pm On Apr 16
Same ignorance that has pushed us at the verge of pangolin extinction.
OKOATA:
Lol. Bros you funny o. How dem won stop am. Do you even know how many hunters we have in Nigeria and do you know the amount of hunters hunting daily? See bro all these wild animals can't be exterminated unless God or nature wants it so. Most of this animals are so bountiful in the forest so they won't go extinct.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16
Kobojunkie:
Why not run a grasscutter farm so you guys have them to sell regularly? lipsrsealed
easily said than done

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16
Akpacha:
antelope is not tasty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by luckingto50: 9:02pm On Apr 16
obi4eze:
This isn't a grass cutter na. Grass cutters are bigger and have longer tails than the one in this picture.

Grass Cutter no they get longer tail. This one Na pure grass cutter
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Sleekfingers: 9:02pm On Apr 16
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I smell a rat
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16
JuanDeDios:

Well, it seems like dead meat. I mean, they didn't slit its throat to bleed it while it was still alive, so that should affect the price.
I don't leave in the North
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16
Angelfrost:

He is obviously exaggerating, or trying to be funny...!

Still, bush meat is quite expensive now.

That meat up there will easily go within the range of 12 - 18k.
again it was sold more than that
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16
Confirmedzombie:
dss Should immediately arrest you and your bros for calling a Rat Grass cutter.

Both of you must rot in prison

Nonsense
maybe u need an eyedrop
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16
usecondom:
He's right we do have leopard in the South West. My dad killed one in 2000

Leopard and tigers aren't much in numbers sha
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Angelfrost(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16
flyinnizam:
again it was sold more than that

You see! No surprises at all!

Bush meat is very expensive now.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16
blessedjohn:
Same ignorance that has pushed us at the verge of pangolin extinction.
pangolin na virus oga just like bats, we don't need it
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Donyenye: 9:07pm On Apr 16
This one na Guinea pig ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by 99thEnemy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16
pretydiva:
Not a fan of anything Bush meat
Everything was bush meat before they were domesticated.

You for just be vegetarian, or better a vegan.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Apr 16
flyinnizam:
easily said than done
No one said anything about these things being easy. You can even consider purchasing female and male specimens from the market somewhere and using them to raise a farm of grasscutters of your own. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbp9D8zt3mQ
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by 99thEnemy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16
MuslimIgbo:
embarassed
I CAN NEVER EAT A GIANT RAT
You should try pork. grin
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by lekonso: 9:10pm On Apr 16
flyinnizam:
it's grasscutter bro
He no sabi grasscutter
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by frozen70(f): 9:12pm On Apr 16
pretydiva:
Not a fan of anything Bush meat

I Swear, count me out of it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.