Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. (33815 Views)

Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat / Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by bonechamberlain(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06
tctrills:

You talk like a child.
The last major war Iran fought was in the 70s so how do you know that they have the capacity to level Israel?
I understand you support Iran but at least, you can stick to what you know.
Mr Adult, what do you know. You guys would shout about how lawless your country is, but you would allow lawless behaviour in the international society because of sentiments such as religion. When did Israel last fight a major war?
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06
You guys talk too much .. try rubbish and we will bring Babylon to it kneel once again cool cool
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Obaranje: 2:07pm On Apr 06
Edusouls:
isreal has gone mad, they need to be taught a bitter lesson, Iran is 15 times bigger than isreal, with a bigger army and proxies, isreal go hear am
this statement thus exposed your level of understanding

"Bigger" this must be them from that side. They think everything is about big and size

They never knew modern warfare has grown pass that

Nigeria is 200 time's bigger than Israel let Nigeria go and chuck hand inside Israel or Belgium eye I won check something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by NairaMaster1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06
bonechamberlain:
angry

Israel is not the only country in the world, it is a rascal, lawless and anarchical behaviour for Israel to bomb a consulate. They have virtually broken all laws known to have kept the modern world far away from anarchy and strife.

it's time for the U.S to hands off and allow Israel be taught a lesson.

The only reason why the U.S have no choice than to assist Israel is to prevent Israel from using nukes. Conventionally Israel would be levelled in less than a month fighting Iran, rather than them loosing they would take the nuclear route, hence the reason for the constant U.S interference.

How many wars has Iran fought? Do they have the experience to fight Isreal or you have forgotten history?
You forgot how ordinary Iraq dealt with them?

Can you also say same of Russia? That if not for Nuke Russia is a weak country?

This is not the first time Iran is fuming against Isreal. We are watching.
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by melodyogonna(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
believe you are still alive to shout genocide against Iran, you will still shout free IRAN, justice for IRAN. It's a matter of time.
?
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by afadi2410: 2:14pm On Apr 06
bonechamberlain:
angry

Israel is not the only country in the world, it is a rascal, lawless and anarchical behaviour for Israel to bomb a consulate. They have virtually broken all laws known to have kept the modern world far away from anarchy and strife.

Dey play, you hear

Dey play, you hear?
The only reason why the U.S have no choice than to assist Israel is to prevent Israel from using nukes. Conventionally Israel would be levelled in less than a month fighting Iran, rather than them loosing they would take the nuclear route, hence the reason for the constant U.S interference.
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Lordsonn: 2:16pm On Apr 06
Too much noise no action. When Suleimani was killed years ago, the same noise was made
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by SpatialKing(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06
Iran always making noise
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Idaytesj29(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06
bonechamberlain:
angry

Iran has nukes too.
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06
What is this one saying
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Vulcan24(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06
bonechamberlain:
angry

Modified: One thing very common with Nigerians especially some so called commenters here on Naira land is hypocrisy and ignorance. Some people still believe that Russia is fighting Ukraine, or cannot defeat Ukraine. They don't understand international politics, war strategies and the actions and motives of certain international actors and situations.

To the Israeli issue, no country in the world has broken international Law uncountable number of times deliberately and overtly like Israel not even North Korea.

You speak against the lawless behaviour of Nigerian politicians but support the ultra lawless behaviour of Israel in the international system due to sentiments such as religion, God forbid!! I would be that type of person. The same people shout and complain about how Nigerians are gullible to religious ideas but support a government virtually promoting anarchy in the world due to same religiosity they complain about.

After watching a video where a former CIA personnel stated that Israel is neither Americas friend nor ally and how most wars America has been fighting especially in the middle east was orchestrated by the Israeli regime and it's allies and lobby groups in Washington. I was happy that Americans are waking up.

In 2006 Israel could not defeat Hezbollah backed by a sanctioned Iran in Lebanon, but some experts believe that Israel would defeat Iran conventionally without the interference of America.
....full of sound and fury, signifying nothing!
For your mind now, u don talk ! Comedian

1 Like

Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by sirscripture: 2:28pm On Apr 06
Its going to be easy to converse with someone like you, unlike most empty barrels here on NL who cannot differentiate their left from right.

Thank you for stating it out this way - It shows how well equipped you are upstairs.

bonechamberlain:
angry

Modified: One thing very common with Nigerians especially some so called commenters here on Naira land is hypocrisy and ignorance. Some people still believe that Russia is fighting Ukraine, or cannot defeat Ukraine. They don't understand international politics, war strategies and the actions and motives of certain international actors and situations.

To the Israeli issue, no country in the world has broken international Law uncountable number of times deliberately and overtly like Israel not even North Korea.

You speak against the lawless behaviour of Nigerian politicians but support the ultra lawless behaviour of Israel in the international system due to sentiments such as religion, God forbid!! I would be that type of person. The same people shout and complain about how Nigerians are gullible to religious ideas but support a government virtually promoting anarchy in the world due to same religiosity they complain about.

After watching a video where a former CIA personnel stated that Israel is neither Americas friend nor ally and how most wars America has been fighting especially in the middle east was orchestrated by the Israeli regime and it's allies and lobby groups in Washington. I was happy that Americans are waking up.

In 2006 Israel could not defeat Hezbollah backed by a sanctioned Iran in Lebanon, but some experts believe that Israel would defeat Iran conventionally without the interference of America.

1 Like

Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by bonechamberlain(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06
NairaMaster1:

How many wars has Iran fought? Do they have the experience to fight Isreal or you have forgotten history?
You forgot how ordinary Iraq dealt with them?

Can you also say same of Russia? That if not for Nuke Russia is a weak country?

This is not the first time Iran is fuming against Isreal. We are watching.
Do you understand the history, politics and politriks of the Iran-Iraq war. Please do a through research on this.

Let me assist a little, Iraq was backed by the U.S and it's allies in that war, even allowing Iraq use banned chemical weapons. Additionally Iran was under excruciating sanctions and just came out from a successful revolution that was akin to the country starting again. You can research more.
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Obaranje: 2:32pm On Apr 06
Justnation:

The narrative has changed, Americans are aware that Russia will be ready to fight a proxy war with them to avenge what Americans are doing to Russia in Ukraine.
Certainly Iran and North Korea will always receive support from Russia and China.
Russia will no longer fold it's arms and watch in respect to a fellow super power America.
The world is in for a new reality, I pray it will not get worse
Russia is too hungry to sponsor any war for now, the west and Americans know that Russia having a stable and prosperous economy means a lot for their dominance hence they continue to place Russia on sanctions to weakened their economy

For china the west and the Americans know that they can not trade their economy for any war

China will rather give out Iran for her large industry to continue running than keep Iran to create a war that will weakened their economy

China does not have oil and other meaningful natural resources that will keep their economy afloat like Russia in times of war

So don't expect china to trade their industrial production all over the world for an Islamic Iran

China needs world peace more than any one for their economy to survive. Countries form alliance for a better interest not to harm themselves.

1 Like

Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by bonechamberlain(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06
sirscripture:
Its going to be easy to converse with someone like you, unlike most empty barrels here on NL who cannot differentiate their left from right.

Thank you for stating it out this way - It shows how well equipped you are upstairs.

I appreciate.
it's painful and annoying the level of brainwashing, ignorance and sentiments being displayed by some Nigerians, I use the word "some Nigerians" because in one way or the other Nairaland represent a certain demographic percentage of Nigerians and one can deduce the intellectual capacity of most Nigerians through Nairaland.
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Truflame: 2:33pm On Apr 06
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
[i]
[/i][i][/i][i][/i][i]
oz4real83:
We will soon hear that Iran has "mistakenly bombed itself or its people" cheesy grin. Anytime Iran is angry over an issue and takes action, it is always against itself, we have seen this several times wink cheesy grin
[/i][code][/code] cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Justnation: 2:38pm On Apr 06
Obaranje:
Russia is too hungry to sponsor any war for now, the west and Americans know that Russia having a stable and prosperous economy means a lot for their dominance hence they continue to place Russia on sanctions to weakened their economy

For china the west and the Americans know that they can not trade their economy for any war

China will rather give out Iran for her large industry to continue running than keep Iran to create a war that will weakened their economy

China does not have oil and other meaningful natural resources that will keep their economy afloat like Russia in times of war

So don't expect china to trade their industrial production all over the world for an Islamic Iran

China needs world peace more than any one for their economy to survive. Countries form alliance for a better interest not to harm themselves.

That's what you think, because you only listen to Western propaganda news.
Russia is not weakened in any form or shape America and the West knows that.
If not for pride NATO and Americans would have withdrawn.
Ukraine is obviously regretting messing up with Russia.
Never rely on western propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by huptin(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06
Moniya4Real:
I particularly don’t subscribe to any nation(especially Iran) wanting the destruction of Isreal. But if one wants to be objective; i think what Iran fears the most is the interference of almighty US.

I understand your point of view, however the major deterrent is 1. Israel's 200 nuclear war heads 2. The distance between Israel and Iran, i am not sure Iran has developed missiles with the range that can really destroy Israel, it's only option is to use proxies to fight Israel, which it is alrady doing, however we both know, Iran can only trust this so called proxies with certain weapons, for the fear of betrayal and its consequencies. 3. Isreal on the other hand is a close ally to Kazakhstan which share a long border with Iran, so not only does Israel have 200 nuclear war heads, it can sit pretty in Kazakhstan and decide exactly where it can hurt Iran the most. 4. The almighty USA, US will support Isreal, but will Russia and China support Iran? Your guess is as good as mine, China does not support any one millitraily, and it doesnt really love moslems, moreover it is not an enemy to Isreal, Russia is not an enemy of Isreal, several jews are part of the Russian Oligarchs and Russia has its hand full already.

Iran does not have too many options here, it may however target jewish interests abroad or israel embassies in the middle east, but Iran will try as much as possible not to target US interests in any form, to avoid severe repercussions

2 Likes

Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Obaranje: 2:41pm On Apr 06
Idaytesj29:

Iran has nukes too.
if una no know wetin to talk make una quiet now

Say you no know something no mak am look like say you be mumu

Iran get nuk lolz
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Looter100: 2:42pm On Apr 06
Jayhome24:
Noise maker!

Fire your missile Mr Iran and let's see maybe you won't chop wotowoto from front back left right....

This Iran are too lucky it is not Trump in power dem for don hear am by now.

You are sponsoring terrorism and still have the guts to talk.
So I should sponsor lgtv and pedophilia you be mad man
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Dikegodspower(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06
Why US them no de remember 9ja
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Looter100: 2:44pm On Apr 06
bonechamberlain:
I appreciate.
it's painful and annoying the level of brainwashing, ignorance and sentiments being displayed by some Nigerians, I use the word "some Nigerians" because in one way or the other Nairaland represent a certain demographic percentage of Nigerians and one can deduce the intellectual capacity of most Nigerians through Nairaland.
I like you small they are not self aware at all.much love
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by tctrills: 2:47pm On Apr 06
bonechamberlain:
Mr Adult, what do you know. You guys would shout about how lawless your country is, but you would allow lawless behaviour in the international society because of sentiments such as religion. When did Israel last fight a major war?
Oga what is your point? You seem very disorganized.
You said Iran would defeat Israel in war and I wanted to know how you came to such conclusion. Are you a war expert? Can you educate us on the state of each nation's army?
When you don't know, it's better to keep shut than constantly embarrassing yourself.
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by huptin(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06
Edusouls:
isreal has gone mad, they need to be taught a bitter lesson, Iran is 15 times bigger than isreal, with a bigger army and proxies, isreal go hear am

Lool, the size of an army means nothing when it comes to fighting an enemy thousands of miles away, isreal and Iran share no border so how will the Iranian army land in Isreal? When there are several US warships already deployed in the gulf sea?

Secondly Isreal has 200 well enriched nuclear warheads, plus it is an ally of Kazakhstan that shares a long border with Iran

So Isreal not only have missiles and nuclear capabilities it costs it much less to attack Iran than for Iran to attack it. As it is today if Iran attacks Isreal, it will be Goliath Vs David....this time around Isreal will be the Goliath.

Iran knows Isreal is luring it into a frontal confrontation in order to decimate it and its proxies with US support, Iran will be too stupid to take the bait.

Isreal keeps killing Iranian generals...this will not be the last time...many more will still be killed.
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by olusipimp(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06
Jovi10:
USA doing Cho Cho Cho everywhere when they are the cause of every chaos in every continent.

Pretending to be peace lovers. Countries the USA has spread peace to.
And which amongst d countries US won comfortably...none
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by zikter(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06
bonechamberlain:
angry

The major reason why the U.S have no choice than to assist Israel is to prevent Israel from using nukes and to have a democracy/reliable based in the middle east. Conventionally Israel would be levelled in less than a month fighting Iran, rather than them loosing they would take the nuclear route, hence the reason for the constant U.S interference.

This thin pain you very well. Sorry. But why will the generals be hiding in an embassy building to plan attacks against Israel? They made that building a command and control center, therefore it became a legitimate target. In any case, Iran says it will revenge. So don't over vex. Is not as if Iran who is sponsoring terrorist organizations in the middle east are saints.
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by ivolt: 3:01pm On Apr 06
Iran better not take the bait.
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by huptin(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06
HITdemUP:

They eventually hit A US facility injuring 100 soldiers. Don't talk like they didn't responded

Which US facility? An empty facility where a single soldier was not killed, only a few sustained minor Injuries, even Boko Haram will do much better.

If they hit Isreali territory, out goes their nuclear programme forever, the Ayatollah regime will face a civil war immediately as the Iranian economy is currently very weak and cannot sustain a war.

1 Like

Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by Justnation: 3:06pm On Apr 06
Lordsonn:
Too much noise no action. When Suleimani was killed years ago, the same noise was made

Don't think so, remember that the strong man Trump was in power then, and the Ukraine mistake has not happened.

Let me tell henceforth America cannot repeat the Iraqi war or the conquest of mummar Gaddafi.
Believe it or not Russia will never fold it's arms again and allow America to do all that.

Just take a look at events in the UN security council for the first time America soft-pedaled over Israel.
Look at what is happening in West Africa, smaller nations that were afraid to speak out and confront their western oppressors have started talking and acting due to Russia back up, like Niger, mali Senegal etc.
North Korea and Iran are getting some of the technology they long craved for, very soon both will be a major military threat all due to Ukraine mistake.
The world order has changed for good.
Very soon some NATO members will withdraw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by bonechamberlain(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06
tctrills:

Oga what is your point? You seem very disorganized.
You said Iran would defeat Israel in war and I wanted to know how you came to such conclusion. Are you a war expert? Can you educate us on the state of each nation's army?
When you don't know, it's better to keep shut than constantly embarrassing yourself.
you didnt read hence you can't know my point, you should have asked to be taught instead of exposing your uncivility and ignorance publicly.

I understand why you didn't read or understand what I wrote, you are probably a religious fanatic who believes that Israel is infallible, can do no wrong.
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by bonechamberlain(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06
Looter100:
I like you small they are not self aware at all.much love
🙏🏾🙏🏾
Re: Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. by CorrectionFLuid: 3:13pm On Apr 06
Jovi10:
USA doing Cho Cho Cho everywhere when they are the cause of every chaos in every continent.

Pretending to be peace lovers. Countries the USA has spread peace to.

Little error there.

US spreads democracy, not peace.

Peace is exclusively spread by Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Russia, Ukraine Exchange Prisoners Of War / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.