Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill (2042 Views)

What Did I Just Read About Ipob Military Strength!!! / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Supremos: 10:31am On Apr 06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsKtQLdXtIY?si=m26gR5BOm0zXHPqP

The video which was intercepted by our support team, shows large number of youths undergoing a form of military training in an unidentified forest.

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Supremos: 10:32am On Apr 06
More photos.

Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44 Puskin FOD Mukina2

1 Share

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by TUANKU(m): 10:40am On Apr 06
I see dead men cool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Forumites: 10:48am On Apr 06
TUANKU:
I see dead men cool
Yes oh and you’ll keep seeing them in your dreams till you scream.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Nonybb: 10:59am On Apr 06
Umu idiots. This is when your bravery is a result of stupidity. Indeed, Nnamdi Kanu infected my people psychologically

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by SeeWahala: 11:03am On Apr 06
MENS DEM cool

Keeping fulani marauding bandits off the forests of the south east.

💯 home grown, no federal or state help.

Umu igbo, una be warriors sha kiss

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by ahaz: 11:06am On Apr 06
TUANKU:
I see dead men cool
Better than the cowards in your middle belt who will sit like a confused chicken waiting to be slaughtered by the Fulanis who are obviously not dead men to you

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by gidgiddy: 11:06am On Apr 06
TUANKU:
I see dead men cool

What else is Nigeria good at other than killing people? If hunger does not kill you, anyone with a gun, from bandits to the military, will eventually get you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:44am On Apr 06
TUANKU:
I see dead men cool
Una zoo army are still looking for ordinary civilians who slaughtered them in Okuama..

Are they not dead bodies already? grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by helinues: 11:48am On Apr 06
The children of no tomorrow training to destroy their own region

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by hammer567: 11:53am On Apr 06
IGBO FOREST FOR IGBO ALONE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by talk2hb1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06
Another Terrorist Group Loading....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Paraman: 12:59pm On Apr 06
They should go and release their master locked in the zoo cage for more than 2 years now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by nairalander2020(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06
Preparing their self to die in the hands of Nigerian green men.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Melagros(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06
Nonybb:
Umu idiots. This is when your bravery is a result of stupidity. Indeed, Nnamdi Kanu infected my people psychologically
Is not Kanu, I think it is okpa's proxies that are brainstorming them because kanu does not believe in violence

2 Likes

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Rexymania(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06
Fear go catch you

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Igbofirstson: 2:48pm On Apr 06
This guy sends shiver down the spine of unity begers and ewedu miscreants grin grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by nigeriansamurai(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06
No be to dey do press-up inside forest, you gat guns? Warfare today is advanced beyond the capability of human skill and abilities...

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Omoawoke: 2:57pm On Apr 06
Modern warfare has gone beyond on this.
Modern warfare is about intelligence and technology

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by mu2sa2: 3:12pm On Apr 06
TUANKU:
I see dead men cool
They are just sending these lanky, starving illitrates to be mowed down by Nigerian security forces. In a matter of weeks or months they're either dead or about to be killed - all of them. Meanwhile, Sam ekpa is chilling in Norway under Norwegian govt protection and Nnamdi Kanu is enjoying himself in dss guest facility with his security guaranteed by federal govt of Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Slytiger: 3:19pm On Apr 06
They are training for the secret mission to rescue Nnamdi Kanu from DSS 's gulag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06
Nonybb:
if i tell you that. nnamdi kanu doesnt even know jackshit, about this esn, You go think say na lie... Na that ekpa boy tools be this, he usrped nnamdi from his platform under his nose. While nnamdi kanu is in jail, ekpa has become de-facto ipob and esn leader. Nigerian Politics don enter ipob, but them no know...

2 Likes

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06
Omoawoke:
Modern warfare has gone beyond on this.
Modern warfare is about intelligence and technology
you sneaky little thief...
Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by faceland: 4:20pm On Apr 06
You don't even need all this. Just weapons and technology which they don't have.

Most terrorist are malnourished common people.

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by faceland: 4:22pm On Apr 06
nigeriansamurai:
if i tell you that. nnamdi kanu doesnt even know jackshit, about this esn, You go think say na lie... Na that ekpa boy tools be this, he usrped nnamdi from his platform under his nose. While nnamdi kanu is in jail, ekpa has become de-facto ipob and esn leader. Nigerian Politics don enter ipob, but them no know...

If I remember well, he established them with fake parade (as they dress in black). I saw picture of him saluting them here on Nairaland many years ago.

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by GenSpecifics: 4:28pm On Apr 06
Fresh meat for our soldiers to do target practice.

Leave these clowns .

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06
faceland:

If I remember well, he established them with fake parade (as they dress in black). I saw picture of him saluting them here on Nairaland many years ago.
yes esn was kanus creation, but it has been hijacked.

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Dafresh: 4:41pm On Apr 06
mu2sa2:
They are just sending these lanky, starving illitrates to be mowed down by Nigerian security forces. In a matter of weeks or months they're either dead or about to be killed - all of them. Meanwhile, Sam ekpa is chilling in Norway under Norwegian govt protection and Nnamdi Kanu is enjoying himself in dss guest facility with his security guaranteed by federal govt of Nigeria.
keep lying
Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by TouchNfollow(f): 5:03pm On Apr 06
Nonybb:

Kanu really misled alot of idiots and now he is begging for freedom instead of to die for what he believes in....while the other boy in a blown body called Ekpa is in far away Finland remoting the brains of these zombies.

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by Igb0sCriminals: 5:06pm On Apr 06
Hehehe

Joblessness!!

When youths wake up in the morning and have no work to do, this is the result.

Let me just reserve my comments sha

5 Likes

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by lexylaw40kuti: 5:09pm On Apr 06
Stupidity on parade.

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill by AlexBells(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06
Lonely soundtrack.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Demands 50% Derivation For Niger Delta / The Greedy First Family / N17billion Anniverssary Fund: Mr. Presidet, Please Give Us Kidney Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.