Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) (36386 Views)

Bobrisky's Lawyer Speaks As Court Adjourned Case To April 9 / Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) / Wendy Ene Audu Identifies With Benue Flood Victims, Conducts Medical Checkup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Buffalo2(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06
Alaye dey pick his words. See as his mouth dey draw like okro
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Cruzmaster: 2:49pm On Apr 06
Ibaaboy:
this lawyer must be a gay

werey

So everybody that call Bobrisky "She" is a gay? I like bobrisky. His vibes and everything buh am not attracted to him. I don't even believe that he's a gay. He's more of cross dresser.
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Patojargz: 3:24pm On Apr 06
Normal levels lol πŸ˜† Trans

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by faceland: 3:47pm On Apr 06
He is not a cross dresser any more but a transgender woman.

He would come out of jail looking more manly due to lack of hormone treatment.
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by gaskiyamagana: 3:48pm On Apr 06
Ibaaboy:
this lawyer must be a gay

werey
The case is coming to an end small, small.
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by tiger28: 3:50pm On Apr 06
Gaybriels!!!!!!!

Easter Sunday was recently declared "Transgender" Day..........

Leave them alone, Leave them alone.....that was HOW it all started here in the US.

NOW they are asking for a "separate " Toilet.

NOW they are calling a Woman "my Husband" and a Man "my Wife"....

Naija will SOON tolerate this nonsense.

We are GRADUALLY getting "desensitized"

Una eyes go clear SOON!
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by lesson44: 3:53pm On Apr 06
Bob now has a new tittle to his name. Convict.!
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by DOM7: 4:00pm On Apr 06
But how did this confuse being fill form eg international passport where they write gender? What exactly Shem used to put there?
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06
Omoapena:
Even in US, transgenders aren't identified as female or male

Those lawyers are just confused, what gender will be on his birth certificate if asked to produce it
The lawyer used she/her pronouns not male or female, two different things
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Ibaaboy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06
gaskiyamagana:
The case is coming to an end small, small.

I smell fish, DAT wan mean say judge go taste em leaky anus
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by rollywise(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06
I hope they also go after Obi Cubana and Cubana chief priest. They just want to calm mind of hopeless Nigerians calling for Bob's arrest over the award as best dressed female. Bob's choices doesn't add or deduct value from anyone's life but yet Nigerians say this is where they'll die πŸ˜‚. The government is even happy coz the clueless mob is distracted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by MrRasheed: 4:45pm On Apr 06
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by karmaolu1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06
Na moneyπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’· dat lawyer de findπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by seksiaiz(f): 5:04pm On Apr 06
Bobrisky Idrisat!
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Menclothing1: 5:06pm On Apr 06
Lol
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Donedeal1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06
Sentenced to life imprisonment
Will settled many things.
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Donedeal1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 06
He is a "she" of course.
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by smileyoo: 5:30pm On Apr 06
AbuTwins:
The National Assembly should quickly step up the gay laws to include transgenders and all the shades of LGBTQ+ plus crossdressing!

Let people born as men be men! And let women remain being women!
same thought with me here, imagine a physical context of female including a transgender with male strong bones, that will surely be an unequal context, and a threat to the womanhood involved as the opponent, because he will just use his natural manhood bone to beat the hell out of the real lady and may threaten her life with serious injuries.
the feminists must do something along this line to protect their gender because the world is going mad ooo.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Tetraozonaitera: 8:14pm On Apr 06
Franzinni:
You want Dem to sack him ... A lawyer is paid to lie , he studies for years in university how to lie and lie well ... so he is on duty.

That is why they bury Dem facing the devil. Instead of facing heaven.

*** (I don't have evidence for this ooooo make lawyers on the platform let me rest ) Unah no vex say unah sabi lie, but nah the burial part dey vex unah. ***

grin
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Eunoiaa(f): 8:21pm On Apr 06
Omo...I'm actually shocked at the fact of more Nigerians than I expected being sympathetic to Bob. Everyone's like, "he might be a sissy, but the EFCC should free him. No be only him spend money anyhow, so they are just harassing him needlessly and flouting his human rights." Asin, Nigerians, the country people we all know, are separating the gender identity of Bobrisky away from the crime EFCC purported he committed. A line of reasoning they never extend to homosexuals.

"He's an homosexual? K*ll him."

"They were caught in at an all-men party? Parade them publicly. Such is not our culture."

So it's like you people will rather accept "gender benders" who ensure the status quo of masculinity/femininity than accept an "unconventional" arrangement of masculinity/masculinity or femininity/femininity or nonconformists.

Wow.
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by rolams(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06
A sick lawyer! You called some Idris and still used 'she'
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by mosicola(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06
It takes a gay to support a gay
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by HRMK: 8:40pm On Apr 06
only a comprehensive physical medical examination can confirm that!
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by godofuck231: 9:36pm On Apr 06
5 minutes solid bloody beating behind the judges chamber for correct this error
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Fakeallah: 12:06am On Apr 07
Omoawoke:

Guy no vex oo, but how do you dedicate your life to trolling someone?
I just want to know how you do it? it’s crazy, it’s weird, it’s so beautiful to know that someone can be this jobless and petty πŸ˜‚

I'm watching your mother
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by famzynet: 12:40am On Apr 07
Nigerians Una get time. So of all the wahala facing the country , it is to go and arrest Bobrisky that is more important to EFCC . Chai! I now understand why someone said the commission is idle. When will they start arresting the thief thief politicians who call themselves senators? Abeg you people should leave Bobrisky alone. Bobrisky no be our problem for Naija.
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by MrLibrarian(m): 1:02am On Apr 07
Sermwell:

I have always said that we don't need age restriction on nairaland!! By thier comments, we will know them!!

Just imagine this one here, in this age and time, believing that lawyers are buried faced down!! grin grin
WONDERFUL!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
uniben law graduate I hail boss

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by KvngJaja: 9:42am On Apr 07
https:///addexdrop_bot?start=4fde97b87f4bee14d56726ea4d52b2a8
Get +70 point from this link and +3 points daily and convert it to dollars using your solana wallet. Don't sleep on this airdrop, it pays wink
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by saphiere(f): 10:57am On Apr 07
richie240:
You guys are not wise.....children in grown bodies u are.

The average women in their air-headedness will root for anything/any agenda so long as men oppose it or so long as they feel it hurts men not knowing it's for their own good.

See them in the west now, the once supportive females are already crying as trans are taking over their territories, shattering female records, winning awards meant for women.

It has already started here too. Was it not just 2/3 weeks ago that bobrisky won the award of 'best female dressed'. Is bobrisky female??

Una never see anything.
cool
What concern female talk and VDM insulting David? Are you high on drugs or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme" / Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.