Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement (35757 Views)

Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Collins4u1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06
He gave him loan and left him alone to run his business and realize profit.

unlike people that will give you loan and feels like they exchanged your freedom with the loan.
freedom to have a different opinion.
freedom to say no.
they would want to control every aspect of your life.

bullshit!
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Svoboda(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06
dbestuncle:
I don't see anything unrighteous about the way he speaks, that's the way he speaks when he is passionate about something.

I dont know about stingy or righteous, but what i know is that coscharis isnt a greedy profiteering businessman.

There is this product he solely imports from the US that we buy from him. The price of that product has so far negated inflation, and has been largely been the same, even when dollars had gone over the top and he had the monopolistic latitude to shoot up the price.

This alone endeared me to him.

What i also know is that ubah doesnt necessarily pass off as a disciplined businessman, but he has been able to conquer anambra south more out of kinship than otherwise. The less said, the better.

3 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Ofunaofu: 4:51pm On Apr 06
BigDickProblems:
Who is he fighting with that he is talking with all his strength

Ifeanyi Ubah

And Ifeanyi Ubah want to become Anambra state governor

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Benwallt(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06
One good deed deserves reciprocating
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by hedonido: 5:03pm On Apr 06
I don't understand this Stanley guy. There is something about his networks that I find very fishy.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by meum: 5:13pm On Apr 06
dbestuncle:
I don run go google the jist and I have watch the videos of interview of the two from AIT and Channels Tv. It's really a strong thing Uba do the guy o

That’s what I was expecting you to do so that you won’t say I added Maggi & pepper to the story😂

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Donedeal1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06
What's all this nah?
An astute business man like him can compared the numbers of the good people and the bad one viz a viz loan repayments
So the advice should be straight and short.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by dbestuncle: 5:25pm On Apr 06
Svoboda:

I dont know about stingy or righteous, but what i know is that coscharis isnt a greedy profiteering businessman.

There is this product he solely imports from the US that we buy from him. The price of that product has so far negated inflation, and has been largely been the same, even when dollars had gone over the top and he had the monopolistic latitude to shoot up the price.

This alone endeared me to him.

What i also know is that ubah doesnt necessarily pass off as a disciplined businessman, but he has been able to conquer anambra south more out of kinship than otherwise. The less said, the better.

What an intelligent and mature way to write. I don't know who you are but loves the way put up the writeup n I guess u wouldn't be so young.
My respect sir

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Ashirioluwa: 5:28pm On Apr 06
Throwing jabs to that big mouth, 4:1:9 senator (senator Ifeanyi Uba)

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Iykoto86(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06
Temiii69:
This man talks too much, i dont trust him
And you want people here to buy drinks from you with this your mindset.dey play.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by bionixs: 5:55pm On Apr 06
ThinkWISELY:
Who go loan me 2m ?
hahaha ! For this hunger wey dey your eye so ?

E no go work
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by BarrElChapo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06
Temiii69:

A serial debtor who doesn’t pay her debts as at when due is gaslighting a lender celebrating a debtor who paid his debt without hassles.

Wonders shall never end.

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by bitbillionaire: 6:30pm On Apr 06
Temiii69:

Always angry and claiming to be righteous and stingy who cares?

If you confirm this story its probably a half truth-half lie gist.

I know people like him.

I can sympathise with you though.

Over 90% of humans have people they just don't like naturally for just no logical reason! While we also have people we naturally like also without any logical reason!

And it's okay. There is no crime in not liking somebody provided you don't do something that amounts to sin or an offence against the person you dislike.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by travelzcruix: 6:36pm On Apr 06
As for that thief that ran away with my 2m, may you purge till u return it in fool.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by stallionng: 7:32pm On Apr 06
PheelzAlmighty:
How is this news?
It's a great news and moral lessons to all.
The import of any information is to educate and impact positively in the lives of many.
Because it's not a comic or issues that makes one to laugh doesn't deminish it's importance
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Bimpe29: 7:46pm On Apr 06
Both the lender and the borrower are wonderful.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by poseidon12: 8:00pm On Apr 06
He is probably talking to Ifeanyi Uba.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by poseidon12: 8:02pm On Apr 06
Melagros:
COMRADES, Maduka is taking a swipe at senator Ifeanyi Uba grin
I remember their case that year about money grin

Exactly. I hope Sen Ifeanyi Uba finally paid back the #10 billion.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by poseidon12: 8:09pm On Apr 06
BigDickProblems:
Who is he fighting with that he is talking with all his strength

Sen Ifeanyi Uba. And same Uba wants to be Anambra State Governor.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by poseidon12: 8:13pm On Apr 06
Kasdat5:

I doubt if UBA don pay sef , & he wants to be gov !!

Exactly. As for Uba becoming Governor, I will say God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by WorldRichest: 8:14pm On Apr 06
OMEGA009:
Integrity will make you walk with Kings. Reminds me of an Igbo tycoon who started out hustling for the son of late Gen Abacha who died in the plane crash. After the deal went through, the Igbo man, even when he knew that the boy had died before the fruition of the business, took his share and gave it to Abacha in accordance to Islamic teachings. Abacha was so impressed by his honesty that he started using him as his own proxy and that is how the man became a multi million dollar tycoon to this day.

So he is one of those who helped Abacha to launder Nigeria's money. And you are using him as a good example of INTEGRITY. I wonder how children are brought up in that part of Nigeria
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Kasdat5(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06
poseidon12:

Exactly. As for Uba becoming Governor, I will say God forbid.

Baba go use straw suck Anambra money finish . I heard he's a dubious business man .
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Temiii69(f): 8:44pm On Apr 06
BarrElChapo:

A serial debtor who doesn’t pay her debts as at when due is gaslighting a lender celebrating a debtor who paid his debt without hassles.

Wonders shall never end.

Every body dey owe so get lost!
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Longman8: 10:22pm On Apr 06
Wao! pure show of "INTEGRITY"
But in dis Country sometimes u can borrow a friend money and end up loosing both ur money and the friendship.Lolzzz
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by DonroxyII: 11:18pm On Apr 06
Temiii69:
olohun!
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by mancanoe: 6:31am On Apr 07
Staniel world in Awka, Jos and Suleja.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by babajero(m): 9:59am On Apr 07
PheelzAlmighty:
How is this news?
maybe not news to you. But it is to an Igboman.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:22am On Apr 07
SmartPolician:

He said that because Ifeanyi Ubah defrauded him after he stood in as a guarantor for him to collect billions of Naira from banks.

How did that matter end sef?
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Chikeluba25(m): 10:36am On Apr 07
Who is this Stanley?

Kindly go to Instagram and search- Stanley Uzochukwu and u will be marveled at what u will see.

If u can, do urself a favour and watch the first pined 3-6 posts (Videos) in his page I bet u will be inspired.

Going through the page of this young CEO of STANEL GROUP, I can't help but believe some ppl are born to inspire greatness.

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Dshocker(m): 10:55am On Apr 07
AnonPoet:

Coscharis boss, Cosmas Maduka gave Stanel World’s boss, Stanley Uzochukwu a loan of N150 Million without a written agreement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGZBMqiJ-5w?si=WuGdt9LAWHeV2qPe

Stanley returned that money to Cosmas in full without any fight or problems between him and Cosmas.

This is because Stanley has good character, integrity, is grateful and appreciative of the help Cosmas rendered to him.

This is what I tell people… you don’t need to be ungrateful to people who helped you climb. You don’t need to pay evil back to those who did good to you. You don’t spit on those who dirtied their hands to lift you up so you can have a better future.

If we live a trustworthy life, have principles, be men of integrity and honesty… when we take a loan from our friends, we don’t need to be compelled to pay back that loan because of a piece of paper, but because we know within ourselves that we have a duty to fulfil our own part of the bargain. And as a nobody, when we get helped by someone to become somebody, we shouldn’t pay back such act with betrayals, insults and abuse when that help we got has made us become somebody.

Gratefulness to your helper doesn’t mean slavery to your helper.

Ifeanyi Ubah took N26b from this man and refused to pay back
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Dshocker(m): 10:59am On Apr 07
Temiii69:

For the past 5yrs have you heard anything from him?

Or you chose to show how daft you are online?
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Temiii69(f): 11:15am On Apr 07
Dshocker:

For the past 5yrs have you heard anything from him?

Or you chose to show how daft you are online?

Seen videos of him ranting about Ifeanyi Uba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Mall, Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured / Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion / BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.