Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement (35739 Views)

Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Inspirer1: 2:42pm On Apr 06
PheelzAlmighty:
How is this news?
Sincerely speaking, it is news in present day Nigeria because such is rare
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by NaijaCover(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06
Who will surprise me this weekend
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by SmartPolician: 2:45pm On Apr 06
This is what a brother does for another brother. Tomorrow, some idiots will tell you that Igbos don't like and help themselves.

Coscharis is practically telling Anambra people those they that have the integrity and character to be entrusted with the mantle of leadership. Ifeanyi Ubah soiled his name when he defrauded Coscharis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by ableguy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06
Lol, he wan chop the 150 million before?
grin

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Starboytwo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06
OMEGA009:
Integrity will make you walk with Kings. Reminds me of an Igbo tycoon who started out hustling for the son of late Gen Abacha who died in the plane crash. After the deal went through, the Igbo man, even when he knew that the boy had died before the fruition of the business, took his share and gave it to Abacha in accordance to Islamic teachings. Abacha was so impressed by his honesty that he started using him as his own proxy and that is how the man became a multi million dollar tycoon to this day.
na only igbo man get integrity na.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by 3seriez(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06
Story you usually don't hear on a good day.
Unfortunately, when it comes to loan Nigerians will show you shege.
Better you loan out money you can write off to have peace mind.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Kendrick80(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06
I have a friend like this….his word is bond cool
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by nedekid: 2:46pm On Apr 06
StarRida:
exactly my brother senator ifeanyi Uba may be a philanthropist but that case he had with coscharis makes him ungrateful fellow
Not only masuka he did magomago to. The first time I heard of that fellow was from some boys in the creeks of ondo, many years ago. They swore that guy was a persona non grata in the ND. That if they catch him, they will deal with him. Apparently, those boys loaded ororo for guyman , to pay an agreed date, say the niggar did them otilo with their owo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by SmartPolician: 2:49pm On Apr 06
ableguy:
Lol, he wan chop the 150 million before?
grin

He said that because Ifeanyi Ubah defrauded him after he stood in as a guarantor for him to collect billions of Naira from banks.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Starboytwo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06
It's not news to me.

I will always get my due by gentleman or war.

Abo ti mad.

If my own na 10k you must give me.

If your own na 20k I must give you.

Simple as ABC. Unless you want Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Free2Fly: 2:49pm On Apr 06
PheelzAlmighty:
How is this news?

It's great news because 99% of you don't pay back after borrowing.

4 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by CCIA: 2:52pm On Apr 06
IkeGod9891:

It's news because people like u don't repay loan.
Make I go find new loan shark wey i go collect loan from no pay cool

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by id4sho(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06
ThinkWISELY:
Who go loan me 2m ?
Cruise
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by ponishah: 2:52pm On Apr 06
AnonPoet:

Coscharis boss, Cosmas Maduka gave Stanel World’s boss, Stanley Uzochukwu a loan of N150 Million without a written agreement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGZBMqiJ-5w?si=WuGdt9LAWHeV2qPe

Stanley returned that money to Cosmas in full without any fight or problems between him and Cosmas.

This is because Stanley has good character, integrity, is grateful and appreciative of the help Cosmas rendered to him.

This is what I tell people… you don’t need to be ungrateful to people who helped you climb. You don’t need to pay evil back to those who did good to you. You don’t spit on those who dirtied their hands to lift you up so you can have a better future.

If we live a trustworthy life, have principles, be men of integrity and honesty… when we take a loan from our friends, we don’t need to be compelled to pay back that loan because of a piece of paper, but because we know within ourselves that we have a duty to fulfil our own part of the bargain. And as a nobody, when we get helped by someone to become somebody, we shouldn’t pay back such act with betrayals, insults and abuse when that help we got has made us become somebody.

Gratefulness to your helper doesn’t mean slavery to your helper.
Of course it is noble to help, but it is sacred to appreciate and adore every help and good gesture.

COSMAS, me , I can do better than Stanley if given such amount of money as loan, with or without agreement documented.
Me, I know that, I value any favour done to me, forever.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Trustmea: 2:55pm On Apr 06
OMEGA009:
Integrity will make you walk with Kings. Reminds me of an Igbo tycoon who started out hustling for the son of late Gen Abacha who died in the plane crash. After the deal went through, the Igbo man, even when he knew that the boy had died before the fruition of the business, took his share and gave it to Abacha in accordance to Islamic teachings. Abacha was so impressed by his honesty that he started using him as his own proxy and that is how the man became a multi million dollar tycoon to this day.
Whos is the Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by MightySparrow: 2:57pm On Apr 06
Does he need to praise his debtor for repayment?

Black people lacks integrity by default.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Okpokpo09: 2:57pm On Apr 06
edenex:
In my next life I will be from Anambra

I took like their energy
Igbos are the best, no doubt. Every nation envy igbos because of the blessings God gave us and business ideas.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by zed7: 2:58pm On Apr 06
Nice one. All the people I have lent money to ended up defaulting. Unfortunately, it has closed doors for those with integrity who may need my help.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by aktolly54(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06
ThinkWISELY:
Who go loan me 2m ?
you go pay back? You fit swear with ogun( god of iron) that if you no pay back at when due make....
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Bluntemperor: 3:07pm On Apr 06
NOGRUDGES:
Never lend money you cannot write off in case of a default

True!
But here is an exception, because of integrity! God bless Cosmas Maduka,for at least giving the guy a Chance!
How many can you depend on their integrity,in Nigeria today,just because the Young ones( the Youths) believed that Nigerian leaders have failed them, even from Local Government,to the States to the Federal,no single Trusts!
Past Leaders( traditional , religion and Politicians) have failed the Younger ones,as there is nothing to follow
or reap from these elderly people!
They all Sowed lies, dishonesty, ethnicity,Greed and are highly Indiscipline!
No Country can move up, with the kind of lucid characters we are talking about here!

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by jaxxy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06
Nice
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by jamesversion: 3:15pm On Apr 06
Melagros:
COMRADES, Maduka is taking a swipe at senator Ifeanyi Uba grin
I remember their case that year about money grin

He is taking a swipe at Sim Fubara, the ungrateful man.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by dbestuncle: 3:16pm On Apr 06
Abeg make una jist us what happened between Sen. Ifeanyi Uba and Oga Maduka na

meum:
Na so E suppose be. Be a man of your word. Integrity.

I know Uba is the reason for this talk😁
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by twilliamx(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06
I tosin love cosmas maduka!!(No homo) He loves the Lord , he is humble, he has no controversy or scandal attached to his name, this billionaire go enter danfo dey preach) and am sure he is generous as well, he is God's general in his own right. Keep up the good word sir. I respect you and admire and aspire to be like you
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by edenex: 3:17pm On Apr 06
Ordinary 1M I gave to a phone dealer some years back, he no fit repay. Even when I gave him for 1 year interest free
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by dbestuncle: 3:17pm On Apr 06
I am a man of integrity and can swear with anything you want

aktolly54:
you go pay back? You fit swear with ogun( god of iron) that if you no pay back at when due make....
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by higgs: 3:17pm On Apr 06
Integrity,unfortunately many Nigerians don't have it.God bless all those that understand the importance of having integrity.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by GenFunction: 3:18pm On Apr 06
IkeGod9891:
It's news because people like u don't repay loan.
Kikikikikiki,lol
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by PNomsule: 3:18pm On Apr 06
OMEGA009:
His name
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by meum: 3:20pm On Apr 06
dbestuncle:
Abeg make una jist us what happened between Sen. Ifeanyi Uba and Oga Maduka na

Uncles don’t look for gist😂😂
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by dbestuncle: 3:20pm On Apr 06
Abeg who is Stanley Nwachukwu
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by dbestuncle: 3:22pm On Apr 06
smiley smiley smiley
meum:

Uncles don’t look for gist😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together / New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys / Gas Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Mall, Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.