Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement (35760 Views)

Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by bullabong(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06
Melagros:
COMRADES, Maduka is taking a swipe at senator Ifeanyi Uba grin
I remember their case that year about money grin
exactly!

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Harddiskng(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06
NOGRUDGES:
Never lend money you cannot write off in case of a default

Never lend money without written agreement even if it’s to a family member.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Ewedegubbler: 3:24pm On Apr 06
OMEGA009:
Integrity will make you walk with Kings. Reminds me of an Igbo tycoon who started out hustling for the son of late Gen Abacha who died in the plane crash. After the deal went through, the Igbo man, even when he knew that the boy had died before the fruition of the business, took his share and gave it to Abacha in accordance to Islamic teachings. Abacha was so impressed by his honesty that he started using him as his own proxy and that is how the man became a multi million dollar tycoon to this day.

Emeka Ofor

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by danowena: 3:26pm On Apr 06
NOGRUDGES:
Your head is there. Very wise words.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Kemadealadire(f): 3:26pm On Apr 06
People like Goodness Daniel Jimoh should come and learn, zero integrity.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by condensedmilk: 3:27pm On Apr 06
Temiii69:
This man talks too much, i dont trust him

Take the message, no one cares if you trust him/not.

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by GloriousGbola: 3:30pm On Apr 06
Melagros:

That fat bastard cost Maduka his directorship at access bank.

Maduka stuck his neck out for uba, even as everyone warned him repeatedly that uba was bad news. Las Las uba winded Maduka using Ibo man's kryptonite - they are beefing me because I am Ibo and Maduka fell yakata. The rest is history.

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Theevilone(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06
Omg.. a whole 150M ? How can I meet my messiah to lend me 500k to solve my biggest challenge now ?

My own favorite younger who gave me hope to lend me the money disappointed me at the dying.. I thank God I didn’t do something stupid that night.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by meum: 3:31pm On Apr 06
dbestuncle:
smiley smiley smiley
I’m surprised you didn’t get this particular update. Uncle, you are not dbestuncle by not getting this particular update
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Kobicove(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06
tuoyoojo:
If you want to know the nature of some people, make money join una together

Some people when they are in need of money would be ready to kiss the lender's feet but as soon as they get the money, they would start acting like the borrower is their enemy

You have just described the character of a typical Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Forkthiefnubu: 3:32pm On Apr 06
NOGRUDGES:
I no Dey lend anybody any dime
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Forkthiefnubu: 3:33pm On Apr 06
GloriousGbola:

Maduka stuck his neck out for uba, even as everyone warned him repeatedly that uba was bad news. Las Las uba winded Maduka using Ibo man's kryptonite - they are beefing me because I am Ibo and Maduka fell yakata. The rest is history.
BS
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Bassmetrics: 3:34pm On Apr 06
Abeg who go come lend me like this
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by InvertedHammer: 3:38pm On Apr 06
/
Whoever can give a loan of N150m can also give a loan of N500m.
Some people failed in business because of lack of integrity.
/

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Temiii69(f): 3:38pm On Apr 06
condensedmilk:

Take the message, no one cares if you trust him/not.

Always angry and claiming to be righteous and stingy who cares?

If you confirm this story its probably a half truth-half lie gist.

I know people like him.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by condensedmilk: 3:44pm On Apr 06
Temiii69:

I know people like him.

Imagine, you have not even met him. Just because he is Igbo and rich you just draw up conclusion immediately.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by LIVE08(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06
Okay
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by shopwiser: 3:48pm On Apr 06
aktolly54:
you go pay back? You fit swear with ogun( god of iron) that if you no pay back at when due make....
yes i will. I need
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by OMEGA009(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06
Ewedegubbler:

Emeka Ofor

Send me your account details. 2k for you
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06
aktolly54:
you go pay back? You fit swear with ogun( god of iron) that if you no pay back at when due make....

A loan is to be paid back of course, within 3 months and Yes, I fit swear.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by Temiii69(f): 4:01pm On Apr 06
condensedmilk:

Imagine, you have not even met him. Just because he is Igbo and rich you just draw up conclusion immediately.

Igbo and rich isnt the basis for my dislike. He could be Dutch or German i careless. I said what i said.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by toujurs: 4:05pm On Apr 06
NOGRUDGES:
I would have been against this comment, but walaihi people are really greedy, deceitful and manipulative. Too much greed.

I have friends i can give a loan, without any written agreement, i also have friends i can't even try or think of giving them a loan, even in a written agreement.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by REALretep(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06
NOGRUDGES:
Oil de ya head

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by fourboys: 4:13pm On Apr 06
IkeGod9891:

It's news because people like u don't repay loan.
grin grin
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by dbestuncle: 4:13pm On Apr 06
Once you hear they are beefing me because I am Igbo begin to be more careful, that tribal card is used more by unserious element to hide their lack of integrity and seriousness

GloriousGbola:

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by dbestuncle: 4:16pm On Apr 06
I don't see anything unrighteous about the way he speaks, that's the way he speaks when he is passionate about something.

Temiii69:

I know people like him.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by dbestuncle: 4:18pm On Apr 06
I don run go google the jist and I have watch the videos of interview of the two from AIT and Channels Tv. It's really a strong thing Uba do the guy o

meum:

I’m surprised you didn’t get this particular update. Uncle, you are not dbestuncle by not getting this particular update
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by dbestuncle: 4:19pm On Apr 06
C u oinnnnn, you are doing well

meum:

Uncles don’t look for gist😂😂
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by vengertime: 4:20pm On Apr 06
Melagros:
is there anything good in that uba family?

Isn't his brother owing a nigerian bank huge amount of money few years ago? That they blocked his Abuja residence

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by djon78(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06
dbestuncle:
Abeg who is Stanley Nwachukwu

A young billionaire from Anambra State
He is not up to 40yrs or very close to it

Built one 5 star hotel recently in vi called ladsrough hotel

The day he opened the hotel former president Obj, Jonathan etc were there

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06
If you are depressed or thinking about ending it all, just go and read up the story of this great man, Cosmas Maduka.
His story is a life changer and extreme motivation to some of us.
I pray that I will have the special opportunity to meet him one on one.
God bless him real good.!
Re: Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement by djon78(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06
vengertime:
is there anything good in that uba family?

Isn't his brother owing a nigerian bank huge amount of money few years ago? That they blocked his Abuja residence

Ifeanyi Uba and Andy/Chris Uba are not brothers
But from same State Anambra

Ifeanyi is from Nnewi
Andy and Chris Uba are brothers from uga
Both in Anambra State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion / BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen / Could You Start Up An Online Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.