Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Trending video: Feud between me, Ubah 10 years ago long settled - Coscharis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trending video: Feud between me, Ubah 10 years ago long settled - Coscharis (133 Views)

Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. / Cosmas Maduka Coscharis Regrets Investing N1.7billion On Vehicle Assembly Plant / The Story Behind Coscharis – The Auto Business Mogul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending video: Feud between me, Ubah 10 years ago long settled - Coscharis by TonyRazor(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06
Our correspondent

Trending video: Feud between me, Ubah 10 years ago long settled - Coscharis

The Chief Executive Officer of Coscharis Group, Dr Cosmas Maduka, on Friday, April 5, 2024 during the Funeral ceremony of the mother of Hon Ben Chuks Nwosu which took place at the field of St Mark’s Anglican Church Nnewichi, Nnewi, publicly spoke on the perceived feud between us which was catalysed by a trending video that was published over ten years ago.

Speaking on the trending video, Dr Maduka disclosed that the issue which occurred over ten years ago has long been settled and that we have moved on. He also advised people not to get themselves distracted by a matter that no longer exists.

Let us always mind our business and get ourselves engaged with activities that will better the lives of people and make our dear country a better place instead of dwelling in the past and distracting ourselves with issues that do not exist. May God continue to guide and protect us.

Senator (Dr) Ifeanyi Ubah, CON
Anambra South Senatorial District
Re: Trending video: Feud between me, Ubah 10 years ago long settled - Coscharis by FreeStuffsNG: 1:37pm On Apr 06
Let's wait until Coscharis says so openly.

(1) (Reply)

Second, Scenes , Moral Lessons , Reviews , Social Media Management Training , Co / Dollar Firm As Tensions Rise In Middle East, U.S. Rate Hike Expectations Intact / Free Space Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.