Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria (448 Views)

Why Are Lagos People Stronger Than Portharcourt People / Why Are Lagos People So Cool / Why Do Lagos People Like Slim Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 4:32pm On Apr 06
I know lagos is the poshest city but they are other fine parts of the country
And you guys consider other parts of the country irrelevant

Calabar = very clean and serene environment

Abuja = developed with cool government people everywhere and also plenty fine hausa girls
Re: Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 6:13pm On Apr 06
Ilamina:
I know lagos is the poshest city but they are other fine parts of the country
And you guys consider other parts of the country irrelevant

Calabar = very clean and serene environment

Abuja = developed with cool government people everywhere and also plenty fine hausa girls

Lagos people do. It is mostly within the same Southwest and then overseas.

If you see them outside Lagos and outside the other parts of South West, it's usually for work postings and family is mostly left behind in the Southwest.

There's too much negative news about other parts of Nigeria outside the Southwest and most folks from there based in Lagos don't do much to market their places to the Yoruba to visit for leisure and business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria by chatinent: 11:31pm On Apr 06
FreeStuffsNG:
Lagos people do. It is mostly within the same Southwest and then overseas.

If you see them outside Lagos and outside the other parts of South West, it's usually for work postings and family is mostly left behind in the Southwest.

There's too much negative news about other parts of Nigeria outside the Southwest and most folks from there based in Lagos don't do much to market their places to the Yoruba to visit for leisure and business.

You pride yourself in delusions since it makes you an anti-pacesetter of tribal wars...of course, supporting your delusions.

Everyone lives everywhere, and no tribe is superior to the other. We are all equal in this entity called Nigeria.

And because we are human and movement is one of our characteristics, we are always moving. You also support my view saying your village people 'move' abroad. Clearly showing no place is actually very comfortable.

The people who make up the south ..east and west.. live together whether they like it or not.

The only place they don't live together is in your mentality and it's really nobody's business.

Common sense is a free stuff too.

Before you run to respond. Read again because this is also my response.
Re: Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria by tubolancer(m): 6:04am On Apr 07
I was born and grew up in Lagos, the first time I traveled to my state I saw nothing spectacular or exciting. I have been to Benin, Anambra, Delta, Aba, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Sokoto,Zamfara, Kano and Kaduna, Ogun state nothing exciting about all these places and now with the security challenges all over the place, I think I will stay in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 9:17am On Apr 07
Once I leave Lagos I'm always eager to return. When I lived in Abuja, everywhere was calm and I felt I'm home.
When I visit port Harcourt everywhere was also cool.
After this two state the rest Na japa back to Lagos
Re: Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria by Divoc19(f): 9:31am On Apr 07
Hardly. Real Lagosian can’t stay in other states in Nigeria unless they japa abroad. Am Lagos breed I’ve been in Abuja for a while now because of work. At the slightest opportunity I will still japa to Lagos I just dey wait.

I’ve been to few states and my state. I found out Lagosians are realists.

1 Like

Re: Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria by Trueprophet91: 11:28am On Apr 10
I wonder
Re: Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria by Westchester(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10
tubolancer:
I was born and grew up in Lagos, the first time I traveled to my state I saw nothing spectacular or exciting. I have been to Benin, Anambra, Delta, Aba, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Sokoto,Zamfara, Kano and Kaduna, Ogun state nothing exciting about all these places and now with the security challenges all over the place, I think I will stay in Lagos.
Where is your state?

(1) (Reply)

Download Premium Ebook For FREE By Dammysdigital ( ✓ See Full List ) / ~~life As I See It ~~ / Maybe This Is What . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.