Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 (6463 Views)

"No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For / Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Inspirer1: 6:27am On Apr 07
opamoses1:

Height of delusion.

The North will NOT block vote for a party that has the
"yes daddy"
"religious war bigot"
"church wake up take back your country"
man as the president.

You Obidient keep proving everyone that called you headless mob right. Your understanding of Nigerian politics is next to zero.
If the current situation of things in the country persists, I think it is only Obi who can still get block votes from his region, other regions will be shared by all other candidates, furthermore, unlike before, the VP candidates of each party will play a crucial role by then also. So each major candidate has to choose wisely when considering a VP candidate.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by aremubabs: 6:33am On Apr 07
DMerciful:
Why? Obi already got 6 million votes allocated by INEC but you and I know Obi has far more votes.

So why do you think if Obi brings atleast 6 million votes, Elrufai or Sanusi cant bring 4 million?

So, you think the 6 million votes from 2023 will carry over into 2027?

You people are really smoking bad stuff. That was how Kanayo made the foolish assumption that Obi was already guaranteed 30 million Igbo votes in the South East, forgetting that general population is not the same as specific population.

In 2027, the Igbos might yet refuse to vote, further slashing Obi's vote potential. Tinubu's policies are beginning to gain traction, sentiment might change in his favour before 2027.

In fact, it is too early to make this thread, except you are an enemy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Mercenary123: 6:34am On Apr 07
Slytiger:

If Obi becomes vice to Atiku, PDP will win in 2027, and that's if people don't feel positive about Tinubu's reforms in 2027. If not for a divided opposition(PDP, NNPP, LP), APC is not even meant to return.
. Wow

I didn't know that there is still a remnant of oil in your head

Nice one
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by oyatz(m): 6:42am On Apr 07
Slytiger:

Under PDP with it's structure, Jonathan won the whole south with the exception of Osun. He got block vote in the SW.
Peter Obi is not GEJ.

The 2011 Election in which GEJ/PDP scored 22 million votes and Buhari's CPC scored 12 million was massively rigged. The introduction of Card reader in 2019 reduced these inflated figures and BVAS in 2023 futher reduced the figures.

Although some people will not want to agree but the truth is that,since return to democracy in 1999,the 2023 election was the most free and fair

3 Likes

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by aremubabs: 6:43am On Apr 07
Inspirer1:

If the current situation of things in the country persists, I think it is only Obi who can still get block votes from his region, other regions will be shared by all other candidates, furthermore, unlike before, the VP candidates of each party will play a crucial role by then also. So each major candidate has to choose wisely when considering a VP candidate.

I don't think it would matter whether the current situation persists.

The Igbo perpetual block votes might influence the Yorubas to embark on block votes too. By 2027, the South would have 4 more years. The North might simply give APC block votes too.

Don't be surprised if Obi performs woefully in 2027. He is beginning to do a lot to win the trust of the North, but his Igbo brothers will undo everything again when campaign starts fully. In their usual nzogbu nzogbu, they will betray their tribalism in their blind love for Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by aremubabs: 6:47am On Apr 07
oyatz:

The 2011 Election in which GEJ/PDP scored 22 million votes and Buhari's CPC scored 12 million was massively rigged. The introduction of Card reader in 2019 reduced these inflated figures and BVAS in 2023 futher reduced the figures.

Although some people will not want to agree but the truth is that,since return to democracy in 1999,the 2023 election was the most free and fair

Exactly. The 2007 election which brought in Yar'Adua was the most shameful. It was obviously so rigged that even Yar'Adua (the beneficiary) admitted it as part of his victory speech.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by DMerciful(m): 6:52am On Apr 07
So Igbo voted for Obi in Plateau, Lagos, Edo, Nasarawa, Benue, Southern Kaduna, Abuja, Delta ?

2023, you guys said Obi will not see a million votes, he won but was rigged out.
You have started that shortsightedness again. If Obi could pull over 6 million votes under 9months of joining LP, imagine 4yrs because he has already started preparing
aremubabs:

So, you think the 6 million votes from 2023 will carry over into 2027?

You people are really smoking bad stuff. That was how Kanayo made the foolish assumption that Obi was already guaranteed 30 million Igbo votes in the South East, forgetting that general population is not the same as specific population.

In 2027, the Igbos might yet refuse to vote, further slashing Obi's vote potential. Tinubu's policies are beginning to gain traction, sentiment might change in his favour before 2027.

In fact, it is too early to make this thread, except you are an enemy of Nigeria.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by CSTRR: 7:54am On Apr 07
aremubabs:

Even you yourself know that the North would never vote for a ticket that has Atiku as running mate to Obi.

Atiku will not even take it. He was vice president for 8 years, so you expect him to be vice president again, especially to a less experienced politician?

You people really love this weed that you smoke even though it messes with your ability to rationalize.
Then north would never vote for what?

You think they are idiots or they love tinubu more than their own mothers?

Where is this confidence coming from? grin

The same tinubu that has been accused of nepotism by most northerners.

Obi that did not even build Bridges before got some decent number of votes in the north on first try, let alone now that he has had time to campaign fully in the north and built a relationship there.

The margin of Victory would be unprecedented in the history of this country.

They don't even need to vote for obi. They would vote for atiku. That is guaranteed.

Obi would do the job in the south.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 8:23am On Apr 07
CSTRR:

The only thing tinubu is praying for day and night is for obi not to team up with someone like atiku.

That's the only prayer he is offering to his God.

If that happens, a south eastsener would be in the seat of power in 2027.

If Atiku supports Obi today, Obi will lose.
The North wants the South to handover power them in 2031. Anything that delays that handover, the North won't agree.

Atiku has a better chance of making it than Obi. Unfortunately, Elrufai is doing the lord's work on Atiku’s ambition in 2027.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 8:27am On Apr 07
CSTRR:
Obi does not even need too much help.
Just a little push is what is required now.

He will clear southern Nigeria any day , anytime and even Abuja.

Lagos would be hugely contested, because of the entrenched ethnic structure of tinubu who would not want a repeat of 2023.

If not that would have been a guaranteed victory for him too.

If obi can get an averagely popular candidate from even the middle belt that can guarantee atleast a overwhelming victory in four Northern states, then he has won.

Na icing on the cake , obi dey find now.

Remove SW from the South that Obi would clear.
That's how you vote your own son and when others vote their own son, you start senseless tears.
Obi would be humiliated in Lagos. Yorubas and Northerners voted for Obi and got insults from Obidients. No mumu in politics again.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by garfield1: 8:28am On Apr 07
fergie001:
Ogbu too

Which ogbu? It is a north ceñtral affairs.

It seems the impeachment sittings of shuaibu has been stalled
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 8:31am On Apr 07
CSTRR:

Obi that did not even build Bridges before got some decent number of votes in the north on first try, let alone now that he has had time to campaign fully in the north and built a relationship there.

They don't even need to vote for obi. They would vote for atiku. That is guaranteed.

Atiku will support Obi as per how?
Obi would be VP or you want Atiku to be VP?
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Inspirer1: 8:38am On Apr 07
aremubabs:

I don't think it would matter whether the current situation persists.

The Igbo perpetual block votes might influence the Yorubas to embark on block votes too. By 2027, the South would have 4 more years. The North might simply give APC block votes too.

Don't be surprised if Obi performs woefully in 2027. He is beginning to do a lot to win the trust of the North, but his Igbo brothers will undo everything again when campaign starts fully. In their usual nzogbu nzogbu, they will betray their tribalism in their blind love for Peter Obi.

Yes, my 'if the situation persist' is in reference to the people in power now, they have the chance, 3 years, to turn things around positively so people will see them as the best. Anytime, any day, Obi will get block votes from the East, no doubts!

Well, I strongly feel the tribal sentiments from the Yoruba have been strongly tested with the current hardship, hunger aint child's play, when i say hunger i meant general hardship, sentiments are based on trust and believe which many have lost trust me.
I don't know what will be used to campaign to gather that much sentiment and votes from the Yoruba again if the situation persists, remember too that aside the Obi movement, PDP has been well on ground in the Southwest. Any serious party can easily leverage on the situation of things to turn the tide.

People were tired with the last administration, but felt let's try 'our own' probably why they voted more for the same party, remember when they were 'tired' with the Jonathan administration too, no one would have seen a sitting President loosing.
Basically, it's for any body in power not make people get to the point of being 'tired', once that point is reached, tribal sentiments will be weakend such that they may vote otherwise.
Just my thoughts anyways.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by EJEGBULEJE: 8:39am On Apr 07
CSTRR:

A 6 million sure southern majority votes from obi alone is a loss.?

🤡

No waste your vote,Obi,and his kinsmen spent years burning down bridges,now the wanna cross over using same bridges

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by aswani(m): 8:45am On Apr 07
AmotekunSW:

That's how you vote your own son and when others vote their own son, you start senseless tears.
Obi would be humiliated in Lagos. Yorubas and Northerners voted for Obi and got insults from Obidients. No mumu in politics again.

You have made a salient point here that I wonder if you yourself realise.

A lot of people saw the voting patterns from the last Presidential elections and were totally disgusted with the fact that Ndi Yoruba and Ndi North voted other people over their own while Ndigbo completely flipped the script and gave their son over 85% of their votes.

Regions like South South and Middle belt who did not have any son in the contest were horrified by what they saw from LP results in Ala igbo and have taken note knowing fully well that same could happen to their son or daughter going up against an Ndigbo.

That singular reckless act alone is going to cause problems for Ndigbo presidential candidates until they rectify it in a future election.

This reality to me is a real shame because I myself think it's time Ndigbo were giving their turn to seat at the head of the table.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 9:08am On Apr 07
aswani:

You have made a salient point here that I wonder if you yourself realise.

A lot of people saw the voting patterns from the last Presidential elections and were totally disgusted with the fact that Ndi Yoruba and Ndi North voted other people over their own while Ndigbo completely flipped the script and gave their son over 85% of their votes.

Regions like South South and Middle belt who did not have any son in the contest were horrified by what they saw from LP results in Ala igbo and have taken note knowing fully well that same could happen to their son or daughter going up against an Ndigbo.

That singular reckless act alone is going to cause problems for Ndigbo presidential candidates until they rectify it in a future election.

This reality to me is a real shame because I myself think it's time Ndigbo were giving their turn to seat at the head of the table.

The SE has the least voter turnout but gave 97% of their votes to their son. The Yoruba man got less than 126,000 votes in the entire 5 states of the SE, that 126k is not up to what Yorubas gave the Igbo candidate in just one SW state. But Igbos were calling Yorubas tribalists because Obi did not win Ekiti.

You want make we kill my pikin chop but you dey hide your own. No wahala. By 2027, the SE will get a befitting reply. Nobody wey no get brother.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Omoboricash(m): 9:10am On Apr 07
[quote author=yoruboid post=129300534]Sanusi will deputize for Obi?

You must be smoking dry paint
Dont mind the yes daddy follwers. A brilliant Sanusi with dumbest Obi. What an insult.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by CSTRR: 9:25am On Apr 07
EJEGBULEJE:

No waste your vote,Obi,and his kinsmen spent years burning down bridges,now the wanna cross over using same bridges
I no know say na your papa get the bridge.

Werey.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by CSTRR: 9:26am On Apr 07
AmotekunSW:

Atiku will support Obi as per how?
Obi would be VP or you want Atiku to be VP?
I don't care how the ticket goes.

It will defeat tinubu whichever way.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by CSTRR: 9:27am On Apr 07
AmotekunSW:

Obi will not win the SW. He will get enough votes there and that's good enough.

He will clear the rest of Southern Nigeria in any free and fair election.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by aremubabs: 9:34am On Apr 07
CSTRR:

You don't know Nigerian politics.

The North will never vote for a Southerner who would have a chance at 8 years. They would rather vote for Tinubu to complete his 8 years so that power can return to the North.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by aremubabs: 9:45am On Apr 07
DMerciful:
So Igbo voted for Obi in Plateau, Lagos, Edo, Nasarawa, Benue, Southern Kaduna, Abuja, Delta ?

2023, you guys said Obi will not see a million votes, he won but was rigged out.
You have started that shortsightedness again. If Obi could pull over 6 million votes under 9months of joining LP, imagine 4yrs because he has already started preparing

It doesn't work that way, that is what I am telling you.

The South East voters are predictable. They would give Obi block votes as usual.

But the North (without Buhari on the ballot) are not that predictable, same as the South West.

But with the fallout of the election where Obidients attacked Yorubas without caring that there are Yoruba Obidients, there is more to believe by that some Obidient Yoruba will not vote for Peter Obi in 2027, and would rather align with their tribesman.

Yorubas in Lagos did not come out in full force for the presidential election, believing that Tinubu would have easy sailing. But the result jolted them to come out en masse for Sanwoolu, especially when Igbos in Lagos started feeling like they owned Lagos because of that victory.

Don't expect Obi to win Lagos in 2027.

The same thing obtains in the North. The fallout of the 2023 election exposed the tribalism in the Igbos. It became very evident that they didn't care for a better Nigeria, but an Igbo president. After losing at the polls, they resorted to bullying attacks, including rejoicing at any misfortunes in the North just to say, "Didn't I tell you not to vote for Tinubu?".

Obi had a shocking performance in the election. I didn't expect him to perform that well. Instead of accepting the result and building on the gains, he resorted to desperate antics. His yes-daddy audio will be one of the tools that APC would use against him in 2027.

3 Likes

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 10:39am On Apr 07
CSTRR:

I don't care how the ticket goes.

It will defeat tinubu whichever way.

Atiku can never be a VP again. So, Obi's only choice is to be a VP. That means power returns North

If you think Obi is doing all the eye-service and fooling himself in the North just to be a VP, you must be fooling yourself.
His ragtag group of insurgents called Obidients will bury him if he tries it.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by CSTRR: 10:44am On Apr 07
AmotekunSW:

Atiku can never be a VP again. So, Obi's only choice is to be a VP. That means power returns North

If you think Obi is doing all the eye-service and fooling himself in the North just to be a VP, you must be fooling yourself.
His ragtag group of insurgents called Obidients will bury him if he tries it

The funniest thing I have seen is people like you.

Somehow, you actually believe your hatred should be felt by the north.

What has tinubu offered the north during his presidency that they will hate obi irrationally like you do?
Is it the inflation or the nepotism? The over taxation or the high cost of living?
Wetin your papa don do for them?

You hate obi so much yet he got 6 million votes winning the two most diversified cities in Nigeria with a small party that has never won more than one state before.

He was so popular that many people won senatorial and house of reps seat through his mandate.

Shouldn't that tell you that your hatred is for your pocket?
If every Nigerian was like you, would obi have gotten even 10 votes?

You are a true clown.

I didn't give a fuuckkk about how the ticket is used.
Any combination of atiku and obi will remove tinubu.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 10:51am On Apr 07
CSTRR:

What has tinubu offered the north during his presidency that they will hate obi irrationally like you do?
Is it the inflation or the nepotism? The over taxation or the high cost of living?

You hate obi so much yet he got 6 million votes winning the two most diversified cities in Nigeria with a small party that has never won more than one state before.

He was so popular that many people won senatorial and house of reps seat through his mandate.

You are a true clown.

I didn't give a Bleep about how the ticket is used.

You political minorities always cry hatred, marginalisation, bla bla. Didn't your mothers show you love at home?

Hatred for who? An inconsequential Obi being supported by the most inconsequential political group?

Kwankwaso and Obi brought down Atiku in 2023. Elrufai will cut him again in the North, Obi will repeat it in the South.

Obi can never win any election because if he wins, it means the South will get Presidency for 12 years. They don't want that. They'll rather allow Tinubu finish off his remaining 4 years.

Even your gods and deities in Igboland can't stop Tinubu in 2027.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Basic123: 10:53am On Apr 07
vowiski:
In 2027, INEC will not dare switch off IREV...

Also, Obi will not pacify Nigerians to trust the judiciary. If Nigerians decide to hit the streets, I'd advise Obi to keep quiet.

These people were not calm while they were rigging, you should not preach calmness after the results have been rigged.

Here are the 2 combo.

Obi/El-Rufai

or

Obi/Sanusi

Tinubu will pee on his pants if this ever becomes a reality...

However, I am seeing either of these happening.

Edit: I kinda love Obi/Sanusi. That would be a dream ticket!

What's your take?

You mean you Igbo wants hausa fulani Muslims you called cows in the zoo to kiss your ass small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Basic123: 10:56am On Apr 07
franchasofficia:
If Obi pair with El Rufai I will stop supporting Peter Obi.

El Rufai is a dangerous Muslim terrorist, light have nothing to do with darkness; one must give way for the other.

El Rufai is darkness, I like Tinubu's decision not to have him around him, Tinubu is a smart man even though he is a corrupt drug lord, but I prefer a corrupt drug lord to a Muslim terrorist angry
They are both terrorists.

Peter OBI is a brutal Christian terrorist!..who will not hesitate to erase Muslims on the surface if the earth with his "religious war" to satisfy yes daddy and hand over the country to him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by blacknp(m): 11:00am On Apr 07
Slytiger:

Gbam. They call them Sabo, slaves and ewu awusa. The first Ibo man that will become the president in Nigeria after 1999 would be an Ibo man that is highly despised in iboland.
100% correct.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Basic123: 11:00am On Apr 07
Penguin2:

You should know that it’s OBJ that is drawing El Rufai to the Obi ticket.

You and I know that ordinarily El Rufai wouldn’t wanna work with Obi. Just like Obi wouldn’t wanna work with an extremist like El Rufai.

But Obasanjo is a boss to two of them and they can’t say no to what he says.

It’s Obasanjo that will now bring other northern establishments on board too, add the little influence that El Rufai has on his own too.

Igbo and this wishful permutations.

Obasanjo is a boss to elrufai and obi bla bla....he is even giving them God father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by blacknp(m): 11:02am On Apr 07
CSTRR:

If every Nigerian was like you, would obi have gotten even 10 votes?

You are a true clown.

I didn't give a fuuckkk about how the ticket is used.
Ok the north will remove a Yoruba President that has 4 years left, to replace him with an Igbo political desperado nonentity that wants to start a new 8 years term?

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Crowdboom(m): 11:03am On Apr 07
vowiski:

Also, Obi will not pacify Nigerians to trust the judiciary. If Nigerians decide to hit the streets, I'd advise Obi to keep quiet.

These people were not calm while they were rigging, you should not preach calmness after the results have been rigged.

Here are the 2 combo.

Obi/El-Rufai

or

Obi/Sanusi

What's your take?

Northerners would never play that card with you.
They will prefer to sacrifice another foour years to JAGABAN rrathan than Obi as southerner.

Jonathan has thought them lesson

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by blacknp(m): 11:05am On Apr 07
vowiski:

Here are the 2 combo.

Obi/El-Rufai

or

Obi/Sanusi

What's your take?
Ok the north will remove a Yoruba President that has 4 years left, to replace him with an Igbo political desperado nonentity that wants to start a new 8 years term?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Calling For Regime Change Would Face Treason Charges – Police! / Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran / Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.