Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC (12046 Views)

Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos / We Must Rescue Ogun Workers From Amosun, Says NLC President / School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Angelfrost(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07
Na wa o...!

From Apga to PDP, to LP... Now this!

Una wan sha push that man into political extinction. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by dibunotion(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07
That's the end
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by cjudy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07
NLC and LP, we already know your sponsors. APC is bankrolling you people to finish LP but don’t worry, una time go soon off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Chivisee: 4:22pm On Apr 07
I saw his obideens celebrating his parnership with el-rufia even when elrufia is not aware. the first class surveyor will just be laughing at their delusion! el-rufia should deputise a third class olodo?? grin grin grin. nattering nitwits asswipes!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Dittodat: 4:23pm On Apr 07
Think9ja:
Obi na snitch normally.

Snitched APGA and Ojukwu, snitched PDP and Atiku, he already snitched on Abure. Now he's about to snitch on LP.

The only thing holding the idiot now is "what will people say?"

What I sha know is Gringory Agulu will never see the gates of Aso Rock.

Last last Tinubu will just appoint him as SSA to the president on statistical matters and china affairs.

Dude is so clueless on governance and politics.

Very useless man walahi

He go see Aso Rock gate as a visitor. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by mobisonkk2: 4:24pm On Apr 07
Obi is moving to OP, Olosho's party. Everywhere the effeminate bigot goes, chaos and confusion follows. Very useless man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by DeeNet1: 4:24pm On Apr 07
Okay
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by shedy03(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07
VinnyBaba:

He asked a Valid Question.😏

Since I started following Nigerian Politics in the last 1990's,
I have never seen where NLC left their Constitutional role of Fighting for Workers to getting involved in a roforofo fight with a Political party.πŸ™πŸ˜’

Tinibu indeed deserve a Round of Applause! πŸ€¨πŸ™‚
Tinubu de fear opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Ejiakusmith(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07
All the Tinibu πŸ’ŠπŸ’Š urchins for Nairaland here make una leave peter Obi alone before una meet untimely Death πŸ’€πŸ’€β˜ οΈ
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by eldoradoxx: 4:26pm On Apr 07
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

NLC should kukuma turn to political party.

If Obi leaves Labour Party, where next is he taking his badluck to?

N100 airtime for anybody who will predict this correctly.
Badluck? Before Obi came to LP was it even reckoned as a political party? Obi does not need LP, LP needs Obi. Nobody supporting Obi did so because of LP, so if Obi moves to another party, his entire support base follows him. He was smart about creating Obidient movement which is the radical group of young people desiring drastic change in Nigeria. So people vote for Obi, not party.
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by ComeToJesus: 4:26pm On Apr 07
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/obi-free-to-leave-lp-says-nlc/?amp

NLC that hasn't been able to impact workers welfare in just one area is flexing muscle with politicians. Na wao
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by opamoses1: 4:28pm On Apr 07
mobisonkk2:
Obi is moving to OP, Olosho's party. Everywhere the effeminate bigot goes, chaos and confusion follows. Very useless man.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by mobisonkk2: 4:28pm On Apr 07
He swore on the blood of his children to Ojukwu never to leave APGA, but his treachery took the better part to him and he left. He is cursed and will remain in the political wilderness except he goes back to APGA, else every of his political moves will remain a mirage. Obi is a traitor!!

Angelfrost:
Na wa o...!

From Apga to PDP, to LP... Now this!

Una wan sha push that man into political extinction. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Dittodat: 4:28pm On Apr 07
PlasmaTV:

Poverty has eaten deep into your soul. Imagine boasting over #100 because of your hatred for a billionaire. Poverty na bastard.

Yeah, audio Billionaire.
And who cares if he's a Billionaire or a Trillionaire? Na him they feed the guy?
Always making unnecessary noise, What will Dangote and Eri mos go say then? grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by onuman: 4:32pm On Apr 07
"Abure remains unknown to us. It is not a question of removal."

Abure is known to every member of the Obidient group as the man who piloted a once obscure political party to presidential election victory, except that the APC which apparently funds instability in the Labour Party used its INEC Chairman to deny Obi/Abure victory.

Kwontinue with eating your APC funding money to bury the Labour Party. But ssk yourself: what has a Labour Congress got with a political party?
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Segzy19: 4:33pm On Apr 07
This is not the first time LP would produce a governor. I'm sure you don't know that....
Olusegun Mimiko won Ondo governorship under LP .... A lot of you guys just got to know LP during the last election

Hoelujohn:

He took his badluck to LP and they won governorship seat, senators , HORs and State assembly seats. The badluck also dismantled Tinubu rigging machine in Lagos during presidential election.
You truly need mental rehabilitation

2 Likes

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Neyopumpin13: 4:38pm On Apr 07
Arobaga:
He would leave

Obi no like wuru wuru

The entire PH and all south south love you so much our Obi
Peter obi no like wuruwuru,obi that thief Anambra money go keep in palama no like wuruwuru, you be mumu ooo,

1 Like

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by onuman: 4:40pm On Apr 07
[quote author=VinnyBaba post=129306904]

He asked a Valid Question.😏

Since I started following Nigerian Politics in the last 1990's,
I have never seen where NLC left their Constitutional role of Fighting for Workers to getting involved in a roforofo fight with a Political party.πŸ™πŸ˜’

Tinibu indeed deserve a a Round of Applause! πŸ€¨πŸ™‚/quote]

‐--------------------------------

Tinubu is fearful of the Labour Party. From Apapa to now some people in the NLC , Tinubu is unrelenting in his bid to destroy the Labour Party and its leaders.

1 Like

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Hoelujohn: 4:42pm On Apr 07
Segzy19:
This is not the first time LP would produce a governor. I'm sure you don't know that....
Olusegun Mimiko won Ondo governorship under LP .... A lot of you guys just got to know LP during the last election

Dey play! An uncle of mine was Iroko's Special Adviser back then.
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Jostoman: 4:42pm On Apr 07
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

NLC should kukuma turn to political party.

If Obi leaves Labour Party, where next is he taking his badluck to?

N100 airtime for anybody who will predict this correctly.
did you read the part where the guy said Obi is an Asset any day and that is why you and your oga always shiver anytime hear Obi name.
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by TemmyT002(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07
You want to tie him down before?
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Segzy19: 4:47pm On Apr 07
Yet you did not know that Mimiko was produced by LP abi... I doubt your claim.... You no get any uncle as special adviser joor

Hoelujohn:

Dey play! An uncle of mine was Iroko's Special Adviser back then.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by fredoooooo: 4:48pm On Apr 07
Obi leave o

1 Like

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by LOOBE: 4:49pm On Apr 07
Please anybody close to him should kindly advise him to come back to PDP. this is his time to shine and become our next president in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by MemoriesAndMe: 4:49pm On Apr 07
esije:
Should NLC have a political affiliation ?

I tire o. It's getting very confusing. So all these strike threats from NLC is to favor one political party? That's not fair from an organization that should protect the interest of Nigerian workers irrespective of whatever political party they choose to support.

1 Like

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by lamalang(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07
What is Labour party without OBI?
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Bimpe29: 4:52pm On Apr 07
LP has been hijacked and seriously polarized.
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07
DMerciful:
Don't read the headline only, its not what is contained therein
So why don’t you tell us what it truly contains

1 Like

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by DMerciful(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07
You dey shame to read?
NOETHNICITY:
So why don’t you tell us what it truly contains
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by ceejay80s(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07
Someone should pls explain to me wetin concern LP with NLC ?
Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07
DMerciful:
You dey shame to read?
You have no idea what you yapping about

1 Like

Re: Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC by Afamed: 5:39pm On Apr 07
LP was at peace before the Judas Iscariot came

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? / Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International / Nigeria's Power Output Climbs 4,000 MW – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.