Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? (10897 Views)

25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. / Video: The 6 Degrees Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Shunning / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by shortgun(m): 9:08am On Apr 07
Starboytwo:
What of all our forefathers who never practiced Christianity or muslimity. I guess they all in hell burning.

No, they will be given a second chance after rapture has taken place
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by johnog4sure: 9:08am On Apr 07
I hate any religion that enjoys burning billions of people in hell, meaning they must be worshipping a genocidal god

1 Like

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:09am On Apr 07
Jackanda1:
Happy sunday.

The bible talks about hell and death been cast into the lake of fire.(Rev20:13-15)
This means every unsaved person is going to be swimming in fire for all eternity.

What about people who were unlucky to exist before the gospel got to their location? E.g people who lived and died before the gospel got to Nigeria.

What about most people in countries e.g north korea and other such countries who have little to no knowledge about christ?

What of people who were unfortunate(they're all going to hell) to be born into say islam, budhism, hinduism and other religious movements? You might say these people should simply convert to christianity just by hearing the gospel, but switching religion isn't that simple. They are plugged to their faith the same way you have been indoctrinated and plugged to yours.

What about other sects of christianity that aren't getting it right?

Are all of this people going to be thrown into the lake of fire recieving same punishment as shekau or Hitler for all eternity?

Omoh
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by Opexzy: 9:10am On Apr 07
Jackanda1:
Happy sunday.

The bible talks about hell and death been cast into the lake of fire.(Rev20:13-15)
This means every unsaved person is going to be swimming in fire for all eternity.

What about people who were unlucky to exist before the gospel got to their location? E.g people who lived and died before the gospel got to Nigeria.

What about most people in countries e.g north korea and other such countries who have little to no knowledge about christ?

What of people who were unfortunate(they're all going to hell) to be born into say islam, budhism, hinduism and other religious movements? You might say these people should simply convert to christianity just by hearing the gospel, but switching religion isn't that simple. They are plugged to their faith the same way you have been indoctrinated and plugged to yours.

What about other sects of christianity that aren't getting it right?

Are all of this people going to be thrown into the lake of fire recieving same punishment as shekau or Hitler for all eternity?

Don't worry for every heaven you make, you will end up in hundreds of other religion hell fire.

There is enough hell fire to go around. Just think about it. Christians believe only true Christians that believe in Christ will make heaven, Islam also believe that only Mohammed followers are allowed in their heaven. Even Christians closest relatives, Judaism are not allowed in Christian's heaven and vice versa.

I can go on and on and on. It's a vicious cycle that ends up in everyone getting roasted in burning furnace.

Religion most of the time is all about what gets to you first. If you think it's that easy to convert, ask youself why you have not converted yet. If your answer is, you believe you are on the right path, well guess what? They also strongly believe they are too.

My thoughts is; if there is a God, I am certain we humans are missing something very important.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by vdestro: 9:10am On Apr 07
Nlanalyst:
Hell is an illusion for the poor.

A comdened souls wish.
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by Rossikk(m): 9:12am On Apr 07
THERE IS NO HELLFIRE.

AFRICANS INVENTED RELIGION OVER 200,000 YEARS BEFORE WHITES EXISTED.

OUR ANCESTORS NEVER SAW A ''HELLFIRE'', BECAUSE THERE IS NONE.

WHITES EMERGED ONLY 5,000 YEARS AGO.

THEY ARE NEWCOMERS TO CIVILISATION AND RELIGION.

THEY WERE CAVE-DWELLING SAVAGES IN THE CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS OF RUSSIA WHEN YOUR ANCESTORS WERE BUILDING GREAT TEMPLES AND PYRAMIDS IN NUBIA AND EGYPT, WITH ADVANCED MATHEMATICS AND GEOMETRY.

THE IDEA THAT THESE SAVAGES ARE TELLING YOU TODAY, WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH, AND YOU BELIEVE THEM OVER YOUR ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE, WHICH SIMPLY STATES THAT YOU RETURN TO THE 'LAND OF THE ANCESTORS' (THE SO-CALLED 'SPIRIT' WORLD OR AFTERLIFE), IS A DEEP AND SORRY TESTAMENT TO YOUR BRITISH COLONIAL RELIGIOUS BRAINWASHING.

THE IDEA THAT THE SOURCE OF ALL LIFE HAS BUILT A SPECIAL PLACE TO ''BURN'' PEOPLE IN AN ETERNAL FURNACE IS ABSOLUTE AND UTTER MADNESS UNKNOWN TO AFRICAN RELIGION, AND IS THE WORST FORM OF BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE CREATOR, AND RELIGIOUS BLACKMAIL AGAINST HUMANS.

A CLAIM CLEARLY INVENTED BY ROMAN PSYCHOPATHS TO LOCK IN THEIR 'CONVERTED' WITH FEAR.

DISGUSTING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:12am On Apr 07
WorldRichest:

I no dey for this your high level of drugs abuse. I am not sure of the existence of God, yet I keep His Commandments in case He exists
Pascal's wager cheesy.

Well what if your god is not the real one? There are thousands of gods both actively worshipped and extinct. How can you be sure that the one you were born into by accident of birth is the real deal?

1 Like

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by gohf: 9:13am On Apr 07
Comes let's pray in the Holy Spirit, God's Kingdom come and his will be done. 🙏🏾

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:13am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
That city? Which city?
The city that rejects those that come to preach the Gospel to them.

You know Sodom didn't have that.
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by theamazonguru(m): 9:14am On Apr 07
Starboytwo:
What of all our forefathers who never practiced Christianity or muslimity islam. I guess they all in hell burning.

1 Like

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by EreluRoz: 9:14am On Apr 07
jesusjnr2020:
The city that rejects those that come to preach the Gospel to them.

You know Sodom didn't have that.
Ok, no particular city mentioned

1 Like

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by vdestro: 9:15am On Apr 07
ReacherSaidNoth:
The idea of hell is nonsensical, if it does exist, only the psycho who created it deserves to suffer such torment.

The lamentatations and blasphemy of a soul who knows he deserves hellfire and every torment and pain that should be done to devils like you
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by Fulaniguy01: 9:16am On Apr 07
shortgun:
Biblically, anyone not saved by Jesus Christ will not go to paradise with Christ when rapture takes place and the people left behind including the ones who didn't have the opportunity to be saved in their life time will be given a second chance to redeem themselves through unimaginable torture and persecution in a world ruled by Satan.

what of the people who lived and died b4 Jesus' birth ?
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by WarHorse1(m): 9:17am On Apr 07
Why are you not asking the question:
How will death burn in the lake of fire? Is death human?

If you can answer that question, them you may see that what you are reading is not to be taken as literal.
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by Rilwayne001: 9:17am On Apr 07
WorldRichest:
YES.

Somebody who killed several people for rituals will not get the same punishment as someone who was stealing goats and chickens in the village

Sounds more like a typical Nigerian court. Lol
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by vdestro: 9:18am On Apr 07
saddler:
The believe in heaven and hell is the most dumb and stupid thing any human can do.

All actions whether bad or good are rewarded here on earth.

You spirit doesn't have a body that will be burned nor do your spirit have a nervous system that reacts to pain.

Its all lies and falsehood concocted by the whiteman to control you.

And those who were not rewarded here eg.Abacha, Bobrisky, politicians etc, shall be rewarded after here

Your body pain is just level 1. Level 2 is the type you.suffer when your wife bleeps another man. See no pin is touching your body yey you are in PAIN

1 Like

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:18am On Apr 07
vdestro:

The lamentatations and blasphemy of a soul who knows he deserves hellfire and every torment and pain that should be done to devils like you
Hell fire only exists in your silly storybook you dumb brainwashed psycho grin.

You salivate at the thought of burning flesh like your lunatic god. You people are sick. Tueh.

4 Likes

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by RisenObinna: 9:23am On Apr 07
Jackanda1:
lols. I don't support the idea of people getting burnt for all eternity for any reason.

This is a part of christianity i still struggle with.
Me too.

Cos if this is true, then God isn't whom they say he is.

1 Like

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by vdestro: 9:23am On Apr 07
ReacherSaidNoth:
Hell fire only exists in your silly storybook you dumb brainwashed psycho grin[

You salivate at the thought of burning flesh like your lunatic god. You people are sick. Tueh.

Yet here you are wailing and cursing about it cos you thought you escaped. grin

Your punishments are always in front for you to jam them and cry.condemned soul grin

And i rejoice to know that devils like you shall get their due full punishments for all your evils and blasphemies even to the due accounting of all the times you kept doing evil and speaking blasphemies without ceasing. So, it is joyfull to know that you shall be punished hotly forever without ceasing, exacty as The Law Said..

You.thought because God has not punished you now, He can nevet punish you tomorrow forgetting that He is God, there is nothing like it has passed and can never be treated again with Him. Not seeing that He waited 300 plius years to punish Egypt and rightnow He is waiting thousands of years to punish the world.
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by shortgun(m): 9:23am On Apr 07
Fulaniguy01:

what of the people who lived and died b4 Jesus' birth ?
They will have a second chance after rapture has taken place
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by Jackanda1(m): 9:24am On Apr 07
shortgun:
Biblically, anyone not saved by Jesus Christ will not go to paradise with Christ when rapture takes place and the people left behind including the ones who didn't have the opportunity to be saved in their life time will be given a second chance to redeem themselves through unimaginable torture and persecution in a world ruled by Satan.
This makes no sense. What about people who lived and died without the knowledge of christ, would they be resurrected and tortured by satan for a second chance?

1 Like

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by flokii: 9:26am On Apr 07
Of course, there is.. the pastors using the name of God to deceive people have the deepest and hottest part of hell fire reserved for them. Their souls will burn till eternity.
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by Onucs(m): 9:26am On Apr 07
LordReed:

Well it's in the Bible isn't it?

I am interested in knowing what answers you think make sense to your questions. It would be very interesting indeed.

Where did you see hell fire in the bible. Please show me
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:27am On Apr 07
vdestro:

Yet here you are wailing and cursing about it cos you thought you escaped. grin

Your punishments are always in front for you to jam them and cry.condemned soul f. grin
The constant brainwashing has left you with a single brain cell, so you are beyond saving. We come to threads like this for those whose cases are not as hopeless as yours.

Let me spit on your barren skull again, tueh.
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:28am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Ok, no particular city mentioned
Yes.. on this particular occasion no specific city was mentioned.

Matthew 10: 14-15 (KJV)

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

But later on Jesus specifically mentioned a few cities, including Capernaum, I guess after they had preached in those cities.

Matthew 11:23-24 (KJV)

And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.
But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by CaptainFM1: 9:30am On Apr 07
Like the burner has regulator?

2 Likes

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by Jackanda1(m): 9:30am On Apr 07
fawaz050:
What of people who were unfortunate(they're all going to hell) to be born into say islam, budhism, hinduism and other religious movements?

What about Jews, they're not going to hell? grin

Ode, Onisokuso
Why the insult?

Jews don't believe in christ so they are all going to hell.
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by Umueme: 9:31am On Apr 07
From my minute understanding of the scripture I'll give a reply.

We know that even before the gospel got to Africa, our ancestors knew good from bad.

They knew coveting your neighbors property, wife etc was a crime, same as stealing, cheating, lieing etc.

For instance, little kids that don't even talk more of knowing stuffs know when they do bad. We know this based on their reaction when caught. They either freeze in place or attempt to flee.

Nonetheless, they knew it was something bad they were doing. Likewise our ancestors. Whatever you won't do in open, but in the secret or darkness you already know it's a sin or its bad.

So for me, the good ones among them, the just ones and clean of heart will make heaven.

I do actually believe in the scenario portrayed as hell in the movie "lucifer"

1 Like

Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by Michael547(m): 9:31am On Apr 07
Jackanda1:
lols. I don't support the idea of people getting burnt for all eternity for any reason.

This is a part of christianity i still struggle with.
The idea of an hell fire where people would burn for eternity is not true and it is not supported by the bible.
You can contact me on whatsapp 08167469103 for a discussion of this topic from the Bible.
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by Michael547(m): 9:33am On Apr 07
LordReed:

Well it's in the Bible isn't it?

I am interested in knowing what answers you think make sense to your questions. It would be very interesting indeed.
It's not in the bible that people would be burnt for eternity in hell fire.
You can contact me on whatsapp on 08167469103 for a discussion on this topic from the Bible.
Re: Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? by vdestro: 9:34am On Apr 07
ReacherSaidNoth:
The constant brainwashing has left you with a single brain cell, so you are beyond saving. We come to threads like this for those whose cases are not as hopeless as yours.

Let me spit on your barren skull again, tueh.

Your constant delusion because you are worthy of every imaginable and unimaginable punishment that should be given to devils like you has made you the meaning of lamenting devil. So i come to threads like this to remind you that you aint escaping your due punishments. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Sin A Christian Can Commit / 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Go To Church / Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.