Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days (35861 Views)

Lagos Receives Pelumi Nubi’s Car At The J Randle Centre / Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Cantonese: 2:09pm On Apr 07
Fantastic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by highchief1: 2:09pm On Apr 07
Danboy43:
If this is possible then we all move to London 😁
be like u get Corolla.lol
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Carlylepneuma: 2:10pm On Apr 07
She try is it a contest or wt?
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Cantonese: 2:12pm On Apr 07
kingsways:
Wao

I thought the continents are divided by oceans. How was she able to drive across the Atlantic??

Across the Mediterranean.
She loaded her car on a ship and got into North Africa. It’s very easy for those with genuine documents and genuine intentions.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07
Antoeni:
For Those of You Who Didn't Attend Sunday Church Service , You All Missed.

No vex for us. I go come next week.

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Omoawoke: 2:13pm On Apr 07
This one pass one useless olosho whey dey cook food without taste, use style establish her olosho business international.

This one is about guts and determination and not something anybody can easily beat

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07
If she doesn’t drive back I hope she pays customs duty on that car 😠

Customs take note

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by ForValour: 2:13pm On Apr 07
She should notify me when she is making the return trip

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by mytime24(f): 2:13pm On Apr 07
Hope say she enter Guinness book
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Omoawoke: 2:13pm On Apr 07
kingsways:
Wao

I thought the continents are divided by oceans. How was she able to drive across the Atlantic??

Study your map

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Honestey: 2:16pm On Apr 07
Was this how you Japa go UK in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Antoeni(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07
If she dey go back by road, abeg I don book her front seat. Na me first talk o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by ipobarecriminals: 2:19pm On Apr 07
cool yes .She survived and shame village people
colossus91:
I thought they said she had.an accident?

7 Likes

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by harizonal123(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07
Scam
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Antoeni(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07
May God deliver you from the spirit of reading people's comments. I'm talking to you that's holding your phone with one hand.

5 Likes

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Goodnewsforlife: 2:21pm On Apr 07
kingsways:
Wao

i tire oooo
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by amdoyin82(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07
kingsways:
Wao

Good question question... Thought of it too

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Antoeni(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07
Wait Ooo, So one can travel from Lagos to London by road, so why all this stress of paying millions for Visa, una dey mad for this lie

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by tollyboy5(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07
Antoeni:
For Those of You Who Didn't Attend Sunday Church Service , You All Missed.
I would have come cry
You no drop location.

That's unfair

2 Likes

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Yabsun(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07
Let me go and check map fess to see how possible that could be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by tollyboy5(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07
ForValour:
She should notify me when she is making the return trip
grin grin
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by EteBabaagba222(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07
kingsways:
Wao

Keep thoughting
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by tefishy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07
Love your thinking

Cantonese:

Across the Mediterranean.
She loaded her car on a ship and got into North Africa. It’s very easy for those with genuine documents and genuine intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by EteBabaagba222(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07
colossus91:

The thoughting ambassadors
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by deyplay: 2:28pm On Apr 07
kingsways:
Wao

she pass bush
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by seguno2: 2:30pm On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:
Rubbish
Make she go marry

No be you come dey rubbish for this matter?
Who marriage epp
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Weknowbetter: 2:31pm On Apr 07
I'm happy she made it. She is courageous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by westlius(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07
DeAnonymousGuy:

No vex for us. I go come next week.
I go follow u go the church oo

3 Likes

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Pat081: 2:32pm On Apr 07
colossus91:
they forget that part

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by fawaz050(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07
Antoeni:
If she dey go back by road, abeg I don book her front seat. Na me first talk o.

I book booth as I no get paali grin

2 Likes

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by danthamccoy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07
highchief1:
how did she cross all the borders without travel documents.What are they not telling us.
Where did you dig up the idea that she didn't have the appropriate documents?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1st Class Graduate, FULAA Alumni, Others Die In Car Crash / Idanre Hills - An Ancient Civilization On Top Of A Rock / Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.