Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days (35791 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Kennitrust(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07
Welcome to

Nigeria from a looong journey.
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by kestolove95(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07
She's ugly
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Originalsly: 2:35pm On Apr 07
Hmmmm.... was wondering what car... Peugeot something .... small ... but customised. It's a big promotion for Peugeot... and the model ... wonder if they provided the car. Guessing they did and replaced it after the accident. Sad she was "held hostage" at border crossings but I don't think she was well prepared to avoid ransom payments. Not surprised they didn't believe her ... she should've walked with videos to help introduce herself and save the drama.
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Pat081: 2:36pm On Apr 07
mytime24:
Hope say she enter Guinness book
she was not the only one i guess one man have done that man yrs back I can not remember his name but some Yoruba people will remember his name

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Antoeni(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07
No Worry , Mid~Week Service I go invite you
tollyboy5:

I would have come cry
You no drop location.

That's unfair

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Kennitrust(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07
kestolove95:
She's ugly
you worwore pass her.
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by porthouse7(f): 2:37pm On Apr 07
Dronedude:
I see you have made content. Oya come and do and go let's continue to face our problems in this country you once called home
obinna I can see inside of ur belle

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Bfly: 2:38pm On Apr 07
Non sense
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by chibnnodi: 2:39pm On Apr 07
Bravo! Pelumi, you have shown that everything can be done with writ and concentration.
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by ugbarreta(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07
Welcome sis
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by seeme2(f): 2:42pm On Apr 07
Make I confess.

Na me Pelumi take style come deliver car for. 🚗 We don scam una escape custom duty grin
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by NovusHomo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07
kingsways:
Wao

I thought the continents are divided by oceans. How was she able to drive across the Atlantic??

She and her car must have been ferried on a boat across the Strait of Gibraltar.

3 Likes

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by amaridigital(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07
highchief1:
how did she cross all the borders without travel documents.What are they not telling us.

She is British Nigerian. Her British passport allowed her visa free travel across Europe on her way to Africa, her Nigeria passport allowed her visa free or travel freedom across the African countries on her way to Nigeria. Period!

5 Likes

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by goodconsience77: 2:48pm On Apr 07
Pat081:
she was not the only one i guess one man have done that man yrs back I can not remember his name but some Yoruba people will remember his name
The man's name is Ajala aka Ajala travel all over the world. I think it was
back in the 60s. He even travel with bicycle to many countries.

2 Likes

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by elasticlala: 2:49pm On Apr 07
I am more interested in the vehicle she used to accomplish that trip
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by highchief1: 2:51pm On Apr 07
amaridigital:

She is British Nigerian. Her British passport allowed her visa free travel across Europe on her way to Africa, her Nigeria passport allowed her visa free or travel freedom across the African countries on her way to Nigeria. Period!
u don’t know what u r saying sir.you can’t drive your car from Lagos to Cotonou.Even though afr have a Nigerian passport.Its not about her crossing it’s about her car.Does her passport cover her car papers?Someone should explain to us.someone who has traveled.
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by highchief1: 2:54pm On Apr 07
danthamccoy:

Where did you dig up the idea that she didn't have the appropriate documents?
how can you have car papers for all those countries.abi u think say ur Nigerian car papers go permit u drive go togo like this?those days there’s what we call laisser passé.How did she get it for all the countries.its only someone that has travelled will understand me.
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by spartachico(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07
make she solo drive back from Lagos to London, make she follow from Niger or Cameroon, then she go know say west Africans are nicer than east Africans
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Sapasenator: 2:55pm On Apr 07
Attention seeker!

How did she drive through the Atlantic Ocean abi she be Moses?
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Toosure70: 2:55pm On Apr 07
Another history made now, a section is coming to alter it
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by CaptainFM1: 2:57pm On Apr 07
kingsways:
Wao

I thought the continents are divided by oceans. How was she able to drive across the Atlantic??

I've been thinking this too for over 2months too. I need answers from her. For what I know, it's absolutely impossible to drive from London to Lagos.

I still can't find the land connection, linked bridge or subsea roadways that linked Africa and Europe together.

How on earth did she cross the Mediterranean with a car? If that's possible, illegal migrants will not be doing the dangerous and deadly sea crossing over the Mediterranean sea just to get to Europe.

She should tell us if she has Moses staff with her!
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by naijapikin2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07
She looks like her name

NUBIAN
Congratulations
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by QualitySneakers: 2:58pm On Apr 07
From Morocco cross with your car into Spain from Spain you continue your journey to any part of Europe

Roozzaay:
Make she drop update as in route to London

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by QualitySneakers: 2:59pm On Apr 07
From Morocco cross with your car into Spain from Spain you continue your journey to any part of Europe

CaptainFM1:

I've been thinking this too for over 2months too. I need answers from her. For what I know, it's absolutely impossible to drive from London to Lagos.

I still can't find the land connection, linked bridge or subsea roadways that linked Africa and Europe together.

How on earth did she cross the Mediterranean with a car? If that's possible, illegal migrants will not be doing the dangerous and deadly sea crossing over the Mediterranean sea just to get to Europe.

She should tell us if she has Moses staff with her!
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by CaptainFM1: 2:59pm On Apr 07
NovusHomo:

She and her car must have been ferried in a boat across the Strait of Gibraltar.

Crossing the Gib strait of the Mediterranean sea on ferry is no longer driving a car.
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by JAMO4REAL1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07
Danboy43:
If this is possible then we all move to London 😁
pls i need her number to show me the way pls
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Mrklemo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07
She don come teach Nigerians road route to UK…lol

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Minjim: 3:04pm On Apr 07
kingsways:
Wao

She entered Africa through Spain and Morocco's border . Spain and Morocco shares a land border.

And not all continent are divided by oceans.

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by Pat081: 3:06pm On Apr 07
goodconsience77:

The man's name is Ajala aka Ajala travel all over the world. I think it was
back in the 60s. He even travel with bicycle to many countries.
God bless 🙏🙏🙏🙏 you sir you are right
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by jubrilELsudan: 3:10pm On Apr 07
SHE DON DROP UPDATE FOR US OOO

AS E BE SO NA TO HIRE DANFO BUS OOOOO CUM FIND 20 PEOPLE WEY WAN JAPA GO UK

EACH PERSON GO BRINK 500K TIMES 20 THAT NA 100MILLION NAIRA OOO THEN WE GO USE AM BUY FUEL FOR THE DANFO CUM DRIVE AM GO UK

WHEN WE REACH UK NA TO BEG FOR ASYLUM OOOOO

Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by RaptorX: 3:14pm On Apr 07
Did she document her trip with videos and a YouTube channel like the Dutch lady itchy boots. That is the only way to verify she actually travelled from London to Lagos, not just showing up at the border.
Re: Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days by lozanni(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07
Congratulations to her for achieving this feat, as its not a mean feat.

I wonder if she has a Youtube channel which would have highlighted various stages of her travel, as the Dutch Motorcyclist, Itchy-boots has.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) / Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) / Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.