Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,294 members, 7,846,327 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Please advise my elder brother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please advise my elder brother (1484 Views)

Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please advise my elder brother by StOla: 6:39am On Apr 16
ednut1:
your name is your moniker, how wont he see it. nothing you can do about it, some people are destined to be useless

I have to agree.

Some people just lack the capacity to stand alone.

You even try to help them, then you realise they will constantly need a helping.
Re: Please advise my elder brother by aswani(m): 7:19am On Apr 16
CelineOlabode:
Good day house. Happy Sunday to all. I trust we are all good.
The reason for this post is because of my elder brother. He wants to end up useless for life. He is going to be 50 years by July this year. This man doesn't want to help himself. He is not working. He depends on our aged parents for feeding even as he still leaves in our parents house. All of my other siblings are married with children. I am married with children too. I and family stays in another state. Everyone including our pastor has advised him to get a job but he is very lazy to work. All he does is chatting on social media every day especially nairaland. He is a popular member of this forum but I don't want to mention his moniker to avoid embarrassing him here. My husband recently got him a job at a construction company but he has refused to work.
Pls I need your sincere advice on how to make him change for good, because I don't want him to end up useless for life.

Similar situation in my family too.

Oldest brother, second born, completely useless to the family yet he will be claiming senior brother.

The money they spent on him alone is more than ten times the money they spent on the rest of us combined.

Worse of all, he claims to be born again and can carry bible for head yet doesn't see all these imperfections.

Like my mum said everytime I challenged her after she gives him things, "What can I do, am I going to allow him wallow in poverty when I can help him?"

As I was told by a wise person, "Don't be angry, he brought his luck from heaven and nothing you can say or do will change it."

1 Like

Re: Please advise my elder brother by Franzinni: 9:45am On Apr 16
Great0ne1:

The so called developers, no dey bear olabode and they do not have laziness and stupidity in there gene. They are known world wide to be industrious and independent. They travel afar to make ends meet. They do not stay in there parents house to be feed by aged parents. The description op gave perfectly fits helinues
hehe the one that killed his son for eating the last food in the house nko? Oh ... Sorry he is a super developer haha

1 Like

Re: Please advise my elder brother by CodeTemplar: 9:38am On May 08
OP should tell the full story what and what has been done to him(his spirit) probably from conception(John the Baptist style) and stop pretending a whole human being will just decide to be like that.
When una day share money and still sharing, una no know say time dey count o. Na wen money enter hand finish, time begin dey run fast fast.
Where two or three Nigerians are gathered, there is a strong chance of mischief being cooked there.
Re: Please advise my elder brother by CodeTemplar: 9:52am On May 08
aswani:

Similar situation in my family too.

Oldest brother, second born, completely useless to the family yet he will be claiming senior brother.

The money they spent on him alone is more than ten times the money they spent on the rest of us combined.

Worse of all, he claims to be born again and can carry bible for head yet doesn't see all these imperfections.

Like my mum said everytime I challenged her after she gives him things, "What can I do, am I going to allow him wallow in poverty when I can help him?"

As I was told by a wise person, "Don't be angry, he brought his luck from heaven and nothing you can say or do will change it."

Stop relaying half story. Tell us the spiritual side. I am a living witness. You people should stop rationalizing witchcraft as laziness. After chopping money and enjoying, everyone is now a motivational speaker. Why una no motivate una-selves to get things without plus-ing it?
Re: Please advise my elder brother by aswani(m): 10:01am On May 08
CodeTemplar:
Stop relaying half story. Tell us the spiritual side. I am a living witness. You people should stop rationalizing witchcraft as laziness. After chopping money and enjoying, everyone is now a motivational speaker. Why una no motivate una-selves to get things without plus-ing it?

I don't know what spiritual side you are referring to. I also don't know who is chopping money or being a motivational speaker.

Are you responding to the right person?
Re: Please advise my elder brother by SeeWahala: 10:24am On May 08
aswani:

I don't know what spiritual side you are referring to. I also don't know who is chopping money or being a motivational speaker.

Are you responding to the right person?

So your elder brother is useless undecided

Re: Please advise my elder brother by aswani(m): 11:44am On May 08
SeeWahala:

So your elder brother is useless undecided

Do you know him more than me?
Re: Please advise my elder brother by SeeWahala: 12:08pm On May 08
aswani:

Do you know him more than me?

Yes naw , he's a very useless person undecided
Re: Please advise my elder brother by aswani(m): 12:18pm On May 08
SeeWahala:

Yes naw , he's a very useless person undecided

Di very no dey for him uselessness as he no bi Obidient grin
Re: Please advise my elder brother by RickyJesus: 12:28pm On May 08
CelineOlabode:
So you believe I'll just make up a story just to ridicule my family?
Why not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll go in 2007, Obasanjo insists. do you believe? / Obj Declares 24th & 25th March As Public Holidays / Another Military Regime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.