Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Miss My Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss My Ex (1579 Views)

I Miss My Bestie So Much / I Miss My Chubby Jamaican Princess, Khia / I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss My Ex by Phabulous4(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07
Fill my questionnaire, then I will advise you: cheesy

Did you two had conversation about her incessant demands?

Her demands are they frivolous or basic needs?

You said she's industrious what does she do with her money, or she just feels entitled to yours?

Did you guys still keep contact or it was a bitter breakup?.

In scale of 1-10 would you like to get back with her?
Auxtan:

She think sey I be her papa cry

Demands was too much, but she's got the rest of the qualities I want in a woman. Especially in being super intelligent and industrious.

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by PureFace1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:
Redpillars will say na simping grin grin

But walai, I miss my ex so much o cheesy

She was a very transparent girl. My only relationship ever, lasted for close to 4 years.

I wish my next will be as transparent as her.

Lastly, how can I get over her?

Focus more on her bad qualities to get over her and you should be out on the street meeting new women. Get out there and collect numbers meet new ladies, it work like charm if you really go at it.

Read this article on sosuave
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/guidelines-for-getting-over-a-breakup.194080/

Google and Quora will also help, make sure you never go back
Re: I Miss My Ex by SkengRay: 11:35am On Apr 08
Jeon:
Rubbish.. And they will still argue that's it's ladies that want relationship and marriage.
No mind them cheesy. I no know say Mercury Retrograde fit dey affect these Redpillers grin
Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08
SkengRay:
No mind them cheesy. I no know say Mercury Retrograde fit dey affect these Redpillers grin
Did I tell you I be redpiller?
Re: I Miss My Ex by MrCork: 1:21pm On Apr 08
Auxtan:

She was a very transparent girl. My only relationship ever, lasted for close to 4 years.

angry
Re: I Miss My Ex by MrCork: 1:21pm On Apr 08
Auxtan:

askme again..please!!! angry
Re: I Miss My Ex by Jeon(f): 1:33pm On Apr 08
SkengRay:

Are you not one of them? why are you selling them?

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by Allthelight: 1:48pm On Apr 08
Who gave gen z men phones cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kofo Abayomi: A Nigerian Who Changed His Name Just To Marry A Widow In 1930. / relationhsip/friendship problem / Sometimes Falling In Love Can Be An Out Of Body Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.