Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Want To Sell My Adult Male Boerboel Because Of Relocation.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Want To Sell My Adult Male Boerboel Because Of Relocation.. (598 Views)

I Want To Sale My Adult Male Boerboel Because Of Relocation.. I Want To Sell My / All given out because of Relocation / My Adult GSD Attacked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Adult Male Boerboel Because Of Relocation.. by lalason: 5:02pm On Apr 07
I want to sell my male adult Boerboel because I want to relocate and I cannot relocate with it because pet's are not allowed there.

Re: I Want To Sell My Adult Male Boerboel Because Of Relocation.. by osazsky(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07
Sir..y do u want to relocate.. consider d poor dog and remain where u are .I wouldn't advice my enemy to buy an adult boerboel it's too risky if u must, get a puppy
Re: I Want To Sell My Adult Male Boerboel Because Of Relocation.. by Kwamecron(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07
Mix bread
Re: I Want To Sell My Adult Male Boerboel Because Of Relocation.. by lalason: 11:44am On Apr 09
I am sorry, i cant remain there.
I am really changing location for a reason and its a one room self contain, pets are not allowed there.
I really need to sell it.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Sell My Adult Male Boerboel Because Of Relocation.. by Dare14: 11:07pm On Apr 09
Let me adpot it. I have a female and when born we share puppy sales. Contact me
Re: I Want To Sell My Adult Male Boerboel Because Of Relocation.. by lalason: 11:50am On Apr 11
Can you identify yourself very well, where do you live.
Re: I Want To Sell My Adult Male Boerboel Because Of Relocation.. by Dare14: 8:25pm On Apr 11
Pls Can you call or send me whatsapp on

lalason:
Can you identify yourself very well, where do you live.
Re: I Want To Sell My Adult Male Boerboel Because Of Relocation.. by doperock: 10:06pm On Apr 17
Is it still available
let me adopt it and we discuss terms of the adoption.
where is your location. kindly drop your whatsapp number or you can message me on whatsapp on 09037905766

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel, Rott, Gsd, Lhasa, Caucasian 08174652204 / New Delivery Samoyed Puppies / [[live]]wwe Fastlane Live Streaming 2016 / 21 February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.