Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa (28853 Views)

Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by sulem4u: 5:14pm On Apr 08
....which running...? They are busy studying Africa's landscapes to further exploit her resources...why not announce from the beginning but bum mission accomplished...
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by YouCantSeeMee: 5:15pm On Apr 08
Judolisco:
Na person wey Don chop belleful dey run up and down grin
person wey don chop sef no suppose dey waste him energy na which kind wahala be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by Chisave: 5:23pm On Apr 08
Thank God say him no pass through Ogun state, he for run the remaining headless
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by SuperOnyi: 5:40pm On Apr 08
shocked

I came across his YouTube channel some weeks ago. He's doing great!

1 Like

Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by Bfly: 5:43pm On Apr 08
If not for social media, of what relevance is all this?
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by SuperOnyi: 5:44pm On Apr 08
Austindark:
The priorities of the whites dudes are very strange and different to our priorities.

shocked

The fact that you're black and don't see any sense in things like this doesn't mean all black people are like you.

It took just a couple of determined and adventure loving men like this for a small country like England to build one of the largest empire in history.
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by Goalnaldo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08
He should thank his stars he didn't run across Nigeria. He would have being kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by just2endowed: 6:19pm On Apr 08
OLAADEGBU:
See also

Female Solo Driver, Pelumi Nubi Arrives In Nigeria After Road Trip From London To Lagos, Receives Heroic Welcome.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/07/female-solo-driver-pelumi-nubi-arrives-nigeria-after-road-trip-london-lagos-receives

I want to do solo driving from lagos to London. Shey dem go allow me?

1 Like

Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by whirlout: 6:33pm On Apr 08
And I bet Britain won't be doling out Taxpayer money to him for house and car. They 'll issue him certificate at most acknowledging his feat as this is a personal accomplishment and not a national accomplishment. That's the difference between them and us. They are accountable to the tax payer for money they dish out. You can't dole out public money without it been signed off by its citizens
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by godofuck231: 6:41pm On Apr 08
That wouldn't increase his dyke by 1 inch
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by goodconsience77: 6:54pm On Apr 08
The main purpose is to raise funds for charity. This white people are very kind hearted, none like my people that will collect from the poor to enrich themselves.
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by Kingzmate(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08
JUST DEY RUN cheesy

DEY RUN grin

MAKE U JUST BE YOURSELF, JUST BE YOURSELF cool
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by Konquest: 7:50pm On Apr 08
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by Konquest: 7:51pm On Apr 08
OLAADEGBU:
See also

Female Solo Driver, Pelumi Nubi Arrives In Nigeria After Road Trip From London To Lagos, Receives Heroic Welcome.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/07/female-solo-driver-pelumi-nubi-arrives-nigeria-after-road-trip-london-lagos-receives
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by hammer567: 7:54pm On Apr 08
Y ALWAYS AFRICA?

Y NOT AMERICA OR ASIA?

WHITEMAN WANT AFRICANS TO SEE HIM AS GOD.

THIS IS OLD

1 Like

Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by CorrectionFLuid: 8:34pm On Apr 08
socialmediaman:
With the scarcity of things to claim credit for, don’t be surprised if this type of thing shows up on the list of government’s one year achievements in office grin

Don’t come here to claim maturity, your candidate claimed Donald Duke’s photo as his on his official website for months till he was called out

Also claimed to be a Deloitte top man until Deloitte stated categorically that they knoweth him not.
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by Freya4ever(f): 9:34pm On Apr 08
I have a feeling these guys are spies, including the Dutch woman who rode all over Africa. Okay they might not be spies but they sure got an interior motive.

2 Likes

Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by Navigator14: 11:36pm On Apr 08
Freya4ever:
I have a feeling these guys are spies, including the Dutch woman who rode all over Africa. Okay they might not be spies but they sure got an interior motive.

These people are never to be trusted, I thought by now we should have realized they always have evil motives towards us but no we keep welcoming them, even treating them like kings, these people should be treated with suspicion and hostilities whenever encountered for our own safety.

1 Like

Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by Niok: 11:50pm On Apr 08
BOSSkesh:
Nigeria will be great
Nigeria will rise
And all her enemies will be put to shame
Elo fokan bale
Check my signature for free stuffs!!!
Omo radarada
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:26am On Apr 09
What a difference 352 days can make! Read more: https://trib.al/HxlONey

Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:30am On Apr 09
This guy see shege o. He was robbed in Angola. Mobbed and kidnapped in Congo.
The whole of Africa is dangerous
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by khattab02: 4:16am On Apr 09
He try!!!

But how he take avoid the Congo without being attacked by snakes or Gorillas grin grin
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:20am On Apr 09
I love the brits
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by AcrylicProperty(f): 9:21am On Apr 09
Congratulations Russ.

And to you reading this, your best is yet to come guys...

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here 👇to leverage the current promo and contact the number.
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by ResourceMan(m): 11:29am On Apr 09
Zooposki:
Spiritually it means the white man has conquered the whole of Africa. Very soon the African man will go into chains again. Make una dey there dey look like mumu.

That Is The First Thing That Came To My Mind. I Was Just Scrolling Through Nairaland Topics And This News Triggered Me. This Is A Spiritual Conquest But Our People As Usual Are Too Dumb To Realize It.
Re: Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa by VonScott(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09
ngwaIgbo223:
Lying bastard...these resourcesless homo eractus won't survive without piece of meat from Africa since centuries.

Go and run around south America...yeye man.
Bro, I can't thank you enough for this comment.
The last time they ran through Africa still fresh on our minds.
Let them go elsewhere and never come back.
Someone's even praying for his safety. he should've never made it out.

If I was President of any country he's passing through, I'd arrest him I swear.
Never trust these folks they come to steal.....
Could've been sponsored/equipped with some technology to do side missions during his trip.
That's how they originally came and nothing has changed.
everything they have done is been uncovered and rolled back.
Rather, they're strategically positioning themselves for next-level-brainwashing-slavery.

Always keep a tight leash on them from entrance to exit. That's how they're treated elsewhere.
ALAS, KIDS WILL BE KIDS...
No MOre AFRICA Challenges For YOU.
We ain't FOOLS!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry / My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman / 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.