Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man (892 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Who Claimed Her Baby Got Missing In Church Confesses / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Sapasenator: 10:18pm On Apr 10
Emusan:

And who are you worshipping?

Why is that a question? What relevance is it.

2 Likes

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by ignis: 10:24pm On Apr 10
Sapasenator:

To make his sheep worship him and think he is second in command to God.

And what would he gain by people worshipping him?
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Apr 10
ignis:
■ And what would he gain by people worshipping him?
Ask putin that question. grin
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Sapasenator: 11:10pm On Apr 10
ignis:

And what would he gain by people worshipping him?

He got a private jet and lives like a king from that worship.

What work has he done the past 40years .

1 Like

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by ignis: 11:11pm On Apr 10
Sapasenator:

He got a private jet and lives like a king from that worship.

What work has he done the past 40years .

He was a professor and lecturer.
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Apr 10
ignis:
∆ He was a professor and lecturer.
What years did he serve as a professor and lecturer and at what institution? undecided
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Sapasenator: 11:30pm On Apr 10
ignis:

He was a professor and lecturer.

How much is a professor's salary.

I am not picking on him and I respect his age but over 98% GO and GS in Nigeria are operating a business centre.

The tell you to give to God, the are the god receiving and profiting from all those money.

I take my thites and offerings to the motherless homes, prisoners and those less fortunate in life.

The only two sets of individuals extremly rich without and hard work in Nigeria are the pastors and the politicians.

Can you show me any professor in Nigeria past or living in Nigeria who ever made a networth of $10million.

Even professor's abroad are poor. My friend is a Professor in the University here in Canada the past 20years and does not have a NW of $1.5m.

Adeboye, Kumuyi, Mbaka, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo and all the major general overseers are running a very lucrative family business centre.

1 Like

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Apr 10
Sapasenator:
∆ How much is a professor's salary.
When exactly did the man serve as a professor or lecturer and where? undecided
According to his wiki page, he obtained his Ph.D. in 1975...
Enoch Adejare Adeboye started his education at Ilesha Grammar School Ilesha Osun State in 1956. Enoch Adejare Adeboye then proceeded to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) in Nsukka, but because of the Nigeria Civil War, he completed his first degree in the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University), graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics in 1967.
In 1969, he obtained a Master's degree in Hydrodynamics from the University of Lagos. In 1975, he obtained a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from the University of Lagos.
Adejare Adeboye joined the Redeemed Christian Church of God in 1973 and served as an interpreter before he was ordained a pastor in the church by Pa. Josiah Akindayomi in 1975. He became General Overseer of the church in 1981. For three years, he filled the role part-time at Unilorin before giving up his university position to preach full-time. In 2017, Adeboye announced his resignation as General Overseer, but he retained the role.
... meaning he served, probably until 84, and this was about 40 years ago. undecided
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Sapasenator: 11:41pm On Apr 10
Kobojunkie:
When exactly did the man serve as a professor or lecturer and where? undecided

Kobo, good question. Let's assume hypothetically that he had been a professor for the past 50 years.

Can anyone show me a professor with a NW of $1M in Nigeria both living and dead.

These people become extremely wealthy by mind controlling the church goers and making them believe they are giving to God which is never the case.

Its about mind control and making money so he has to churn out tales like drinking pap with God so people believe he is really special.

Covid 19 exposed the lots of them.

2 Likes

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10
Emusan:
Genesis 18 shows YHWH is ONE of the MEN who visited Abraham and YHWH did eat, so anyone one doubting God can drink tea with men is never a believer in the True God reason why He was called THE ALMIGHTY.
The ppl who visited him were angels not God. Yea God can if He wishes. Angels are ministering spirits or messengers of God. God always send his angels to do the works not him. About the gift of knowledge the angel showed by hearing what Sarah said, you can also have it if you grow spiritually cos you are a physical angel but they are spiritual. You can be in Abuja and know what is happening in Lagos. It is a gift. I have experienced it. Kobo is just a confused man. He is just like many of them here but never hide his own
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10
Lol I didn't say it is impossible but what did the bible say about men seeing God let alone drinking tea with Him? You can see an angel but not God who is pure conciousnes. But if this happened to a member now many pastors will interpret it as eating in the dream and demonic
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Emusan(m): 8:06am On Apr 11
Sapasenator:
Why is that a question? What relevance is it.

Since you claim people worshipped a man then you can as well tell people who you worship. So it's relevant!
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11am On Apr 11
Sapasenator:

Kobo, good question. Let's assume hypothetically that he had been a professor for the past 50 years. Can anyone show me a professor with a NW of $1M in Nigeria both living and dead. These people become extremely wealthy by mind controlling the church goers and making them believe they are giving to God which is never the case. Its about mind control and making money so he has to churn out tales like drinking pap with God so people believe he is really special.
Covid 19 exposed the lots of them.

If his church people catch you hen! cheesy
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Emusan(m): 8:14am On Apr 11
bobestman:
The ppl who visited him were angels not God.

I go with the scripture. The scripture says YHWH is One of the Men!

Yea God can if He wishes.

And He did as recorded in that passage.

Angels are ministering spirits or messengers of God. God always send his angels to do the works not him.

No doubt about that.

About the gift of knowledge the angel showed by hearing what Sarah said,

Scripture never said what Sarah said was heard by YHWH because the description is that Sarah was IN THE TENT which means she was never closed to where they are.

you can also have it if you grow spiritually cos you are a physical angel but they are spiritual. You can be in Abuja and know what is happening in Lagos. It is a gift. I have experienced it.

Whatever this means.

Kobo is just a confused man. He is just like many of them here but never hide his own

Not just a confuse person but a liar who sees the Truth and try to cover it.

The scripture says ONE OF THE MEN is YHWH. That's the truth!
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 10:14am On Apr 11
Emusan:

I go with the scripture. The scripture says YHWH is One of the Men!

And He did as recorded in that passage.

No doubt about that.

Scripture never said what Sarah said was heard by YHWH because the description is that Sarah was IN THE TENT which means she was never closed to where they are.

Whatever this means.

Not just a confuse person but a liar who sees the Truth and try to cover it.

The scripture says ONE OF THE MEN is YHWH. That's the truth!
That is not the truth bro but how you understood it. Scripture was clear that no man can see God. You can see some parts like Moses but not his face let alone having tea with him lol. In the OT many mistook angels as God and even bow to them. If the angels don't correct them, they will write it as God. So it is God that became an angel and fought with Jacob? You know they wrote it as God. The one they called Lord among those angels is the SON OF MAN or son of God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Emusan(m): 10:32am On Apr 11
bobestman:
That is not the truth bro but how you understood it.

It's written in a plain English sir.

Scripture was clear that no man can see God.

It's true that no man can see God but what if God decided to REVEAL HIMSELF TO MAN in a way man will grap Him?

So, scripture never says God can't REVEAL HIMSELF TO MAN.

So, what that scripture is saying is that NO MAN within his OWN POWER can see God.

You can see some parts like Moses but not his face let alone having tea with him lol.

God is still the one who revealed that part to Moses not that Moses within his own power made that to happen.

I'll go with the scripture that says God came down in FORM OF MAN and dine with Abraham.

In the OT many mistook angels as God and even bow to them.

Just as they even mistook Angel as man

But the truth is No Angel will take the worship of God. Which many did in OT whenever they encounter God in any form.

If the angels don't correct them, they will write it as God.

And God will not correct them but allow them to lie.

So it is God that became an angel and fought with Jacob?

Jacob encounter is like a vision NOT PHYSICAL FIGHT.

I don't know the weakest Angel God ever created but if there should be a weakest Angel no human can combat them physically and win. In fact how can you even fight a SPIRIT BEING physically?

You know they wrote it as God.

Understanding the content is the key.

The one they called Lord among those angels is the SON OF MAN or son of God Almighty

No! It's YHWH not Son of Man or Son of God according to the manuscript.
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Stargirl2011(f): 11:02am On Apr 11
@Emusan Jacob wrestled with God so if God wants, he can appear to us.

1 Like

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Emusan(m): 11:06am On Apr 11
Stargirl2011:
@Emusan Jacob wrestled with God so if God wants, he can appear to us.

That encounter is in vision not PHYSICAL!
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 11:35am On Apr 11
@Emusan all these for something very simple? You have already suit yourself with your own truth. God is pure conciousness and the bible made it clear that you can't see him and live. What you don't understand is how the bible was written and how certain names were added. Your bible contain many names that represent certain beings acting as God. Yhwh is a son of God. If I take you on this it won't go well. Some of such names in your bible are: God Almighty. The true God. Anu in Sumer. He is also God of heaven - Psalm 136:26. Never mentioned much in the bible. He is secret. Hebrew call him EL Shamayim. We the first ppl (Igbo/yoruba) call him ELE. He is the creator and God of all not a certain tribe. Melchizdk called him the Most High God and creator of heaven and earth - Gen 14:19,20. He is not Yhwh who is a tribal god. The 2nd in hierachy is Lord God Almighty, Lord of host. Enlil in Sumer. 3rd is Yah in Hebrew. Lord God in the bible. Enki in Sumer. The last called Lords are Yahweh, Allah, Jehovah, Jesus etc
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Emusan(m): 11:51am On Apr 11
bobestman:
@Emusan all these for something very simple? You have already suit yourself with your own truth.

My own truth or the scripture?

The last time I checked, you're the one who claimed it was SON OF MAN OR SON OF GOD that appears when we don't have that in the manuscript.

God is pure conciousness and the bible made it clear that you can't see him and live.

Yes! That's what Bible says but the same Bible says God REVEALED HIMSELF to people which means GOD CAN DO THAT IF HE WANTS TO but no man can see God with is own capacity and live.

The same you agreed Moses saw part of God.

What you don't understand is how the bible was written and how certain names were added.

Well, if I don't understand that, care to make me understand?

Your bible contain many names that represent certain beings acting as God. Yhwh is a son of God. If I take you on this it won't go well.

Is this a threat or what?

You present your case if you have any then we use scripture to touch light it.

Some of such names in your bible are: God Almighty. The true God. Anu in Sumer. He is also God of heaven - Psalm 136:26. Never mentioned much in the bible. He is secret. Hebrew call him EL Shamayim. We the first ppl (Igbo/yoruba) call him ELE. He is the creator and God of all not a certain tribe. Melchizdk called him the Most High God and creator of heaven and earth - Gen 14:19,20. He is not Yhwh who is a tribal god. The 2nd in hierachy is Lord God Almighty, Lord of host. Enlil in Sumer. 3rd is Yah in Hebrew. Lord God in the bible. Enki in Sumer. The last called Lords are Yahweh, Allah, Jehovah, Jesus etc

This has not addressed the point if God appeared to Abraham and eat with him.
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by sonmvayina(m): 11:55am On Apr 11
It is possible..

God also ate with me this morning...
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11
Emusan:

My own truth or the scripture?

The last time I checked, you're the one who claimed it was SON OF MAN OR SON OF GOD that appears when we don't have that in the manuscript.

Yes! That's what Bible says but the same Bible says God REVEALED HIMSELF to people which means GOD CAN DO THAT IF HE WANTS TO but no man can see God with is own capacity and live.

The same you agreed Moses saw part of God.

Well, if I don't understand that, care to make me understand?

Is this a threat or what?

You present your case if you have any then we use scripture to touch light it.

This has not addressed the point if God appeared to Abraham and eat with him.
I am here to reveal many truths lost. The son of man is the son of God. In the OT he came as angel and the one God sends on any important issues. The name Lord used their is not God Almighty. Gen 14:19,20 proofs you are wrong. On the hierachy of God I posted you will see where Yhwh is
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11
sonmvayina:

It is possible..

Isi ewu and palm wine! cheesy

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Emusan(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11
bobestman:
I am here to reveal many truths lost.

You won't be the first or the last to do so.

The son of man is the son of God.

That's correct.

In the OT he came as angel and the one God sends on any important issues.

The son of man who is the son of God only occur in the NEW TESTAMENT.

The name Lord used their is not God Almighty. Gen 14:19,20 proofs you are wrong.

I never said it's God Almighty but YHWH.

On the hierachy of God I posted you will see where Yhwh is

YHWH is the God Almighty.
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by ignis: 2:36pm On Apr 11
sonmvayina:
It is possible..

You think everything is a joke.
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11
Emusan:

You won't be the first or the last to do so.

That's correct.

The son of man who is the son of God only occur in the NEW TESTAMENT.

I never said it's God Almighty but YHWH.

YHWH is the God Almighty.
Yhwh is the god of the nation of Isreal. Every nation has their god or lord and all are sons of God Almighty. Many of you don't know God Almighty let alone how those God's of religion (his sons) control many. Yhwh is the god of the nation of Isreal. God Almighty is for all. The difference is in the name they were called in those verses. I know their original names in antiquity. The person they wrote as Yhwh is the son of God sent by Him in that context. He always come in the company of angels, that is the son of man. God Almighty never revealed his face to any. He is always covered even on the throne. He never came down. I will leave it the way you understand
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Emusan(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11
bobestman:
Yhwh is the god of the nation of Isreal.

But it was YHWH that appeared to Abraham according to that story.

You haven't proof your point that it's NOT YHWH written in that verse which is what I'm after.

Every nation has their god or lord and all are sons of God Almighty. Many of you don't know God Almighty let alone how those God's of religion (his sons) control many. Yhwh is the god of the nation of Isreal. God Almighty is for all. The difference is in the name they were called in those verses. I know their original names in antiquity. The person they wrote as Yhwh is the son of God sent by Him in that context. He always come in the company of angels, that is the son of man. God Almighty never revealed his face to any. He is always covered even on the throne. He never came down. I will leave it the way you understand

Stick to the point according to our discussion.

The bold satisfied my point it was YHWH that appeared in the verse and not son of God.
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11
Emusan:

But it was YHWH that appeared to Abraham according to that story.

You haven't proof your point that it's NOT YHWH written in that verse which is what I'm after.

Stick to the point according to our discussion.

The bold satisfied my point it was YHWH that appeared in the verse and not son of God.
That is how you understand. Maybe you think the son of man is God Almighty. He may be seen as God or written as God cos he is the first light and head of angels but he is not God. Their are many Lords or Gods in your bible but only one was Almighty and many don't know Him. Yhwh is not the true God but EL E who is the God of all flesh. Many of your bible names ended with EL not weh or yah . He is the God of heaven. His footprint is in all things to show him as the creator. In names Elendu, places Eleme, things Electron/Electro/source etc but we have forgoten. Yhwh was seen but the true God was never seen. You can only see his light. Yhwh is not God Almighty
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Emusan(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11
bobestman:
That is how you understand. Maybe you think the son of man is God Almighty. He may be seen as God or written as God cos he is the first light and head of angels but he is not God. Their are many Lords or Gods in your bible but only one was Almighty and many don't know Him. Yhwh is not the true God but EL E who is the God of all flesh. Many of your bible names ended with EL not weh or yah . He is the God of heaven. His footprint is in all things to show him as the creator. In names Elendu, places Eleme, things Electron/Electro/source etc but we have forgoten. Yhwh was seen but the true God was never seen. You can only see his light. Yhwh is not God Almighty

@color is the point of this thread, which you have confirmed.

It seems you have another thing in mind so you can open your own thread on that.
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11
Emusan:

@color is the point of this thread, which you have confirmed.

It seems you have another thing in mind so you can open your own thread on that.
It depends on how you understand. I know what I am telling you. It is deeper than what you know
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11
bobestman:
It depends on how you understand. I know what I am telling you. It is deeper than what you know
Next time you quote me again without due respect i will insult you anyhow and nothing will happen on this forum.
I have asked you to make a choice but you can't so if you can't accept what you do to others then stay clear off my mention! smiley

1 Like

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Emusan(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11
bobestman:

Funny how you people can switch goalpost quickly.

The simple thing you have failed to do is to proof how Abraham encounter isn't with YHWH which the text used in that verse.

Present your claim on this forum first and we compare it with the scripture.

Only an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"theory" Of Evolution / God / What's Your Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.