Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man (887 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Who Claimed Her Baby Got Missing In Church Confesses / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Apr 11
Sapasenator:
■Kobo, good question. Let's assume hypothetically that he had been a professor for the past 50 years. Can anyone show me a professor with a NW of $1M in Nigeria both living and dead. These people become extremely wealthy by mind controlling the church goers and making them believe they are giving to God which is never the case. Its about mind control and making money so he has to churn out tales like drinking pap with God so people believe he is really special.
■Covid 19 exposed the lots of them.
1. His past as a professor/lecturer which lasted less than a decade over what seems 40 years ago shouldn't even be mentioned at all in this. undecided

2. This particular one has been a scammer since the late 1970s. COVID made it all real for many more folks but he has been living off the backs of his gullible flock since he made his scam official back in the 70s. undecided
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Sapasenator: 7:10pm On Apr 11
Kobojunkie:
1. His past as a professor/lecturer lasted a period that seemed less than a decade over what seems 40 years ago shouldn't even be mentioned at all in this. undecided

2. This particular one has been a scammer since the late 1970s. COVID made it all real for many more folks but he has been living off the backs of his gullible flock since he made his scam official back in the 70s. undecided

I totally agree. It took me a long time to figure out the scam. There was a particular month I gave all my paycheck in firstfruits.

My eyes are now open. Imagine N65M networth with no tangible work.

2 Likes

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by sonmvayina(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11
ignis:

You think everything is a joke.

I don't joke with such things..
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Apr 11
Sapasenator:
■ I totally agree. It took me a long time to figure out the scam. There was a particular month I gave all my paycheck in firstfruits. My eyes are now open. Imagine N65M networth with no tangible work.
Absolutely none! lipsrsealed
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by sonmvayina(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11
MaxInDHouse:

Isi ewu and palm wine! cheesy

No, that would be Friday evening...

I have also invited him too...
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11
sonmvayina:

No, that would be Friday evening...
I have also invited him too...
Wish you a lovely weekend jọọ! smiley
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11
Emusan:

Funny how you people can switch goalpost quickly.

The simple thing you have failed to do is to proof how Abraham encounter isn't with YHWH which the text used in that verse.

Present your claim on this forum first and we compare it with the scripture.

Only an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
You are going too far. In the bible you read did they use Yhwh in both Genesis 14:19,20 and 18:1? Mine is the Most High God and Lord respectively. That is the difference. I showed you the hierachy of Gods. Lord is used for lesser gods not God Almighty. Yhwh is the God assigned to the nation of Isreal. Other nation has theirs. God Almighty is the God that created all nations including Isreal. Melchizedek revealed Him. Since we can't agree and I don't want quarell I said let it be the way you understand. It means lets leave it the way we understand. It is not insult so why call me empty barrel?
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by sonmvayina(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11
MaxInDHouse:

Wish you a lovely weekend jọọ! smiley

Thanks...you are welcomed though...
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11
MaxInDHouse:

Next time you quote me again without due respect i will insult you anyhow and nothing will happen on this forum.
I have asked you to make a choice but you can't so if you can't accept what you do to others then stay clear off my mention! smiley
Your comment and what you quoted didn't correlate. Are you still weeping?
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by sonmvayina(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11
He lives in you....

He lives in me

He watches over...Everyday we see him...

Song by Diana Ross..

For only the intelligent...and the woke...
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11
bobestman:
Your comment and what you quoted didn't correlate. Are you still weeping?

Go and worship with your fellow atheists! cheesy
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11
MaxInDHouse:

Go and worship with your fellow atheists! cheesy
An athiest that exposed the many lies of your clueless GB? Lol
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11
bobestman:
An athiest that exposed the many lies of your clueless GB? Lol
Lies that is fulfilling what is found written in God's word globally! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3cheesy
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11
MaxInDHouse:

Lies that is fulfilling what is found written in God's word globally! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3cheesy
Give me your GB's phone number let me teach him how and when to fulfill that. Brainwashed clones
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Apr 11
FxMasterz:
Is it possible for God to drink tea with man? Very possible. This does not mean that God would literally drink the tea but He is capable of making the tea disappear in order to give the impression that He drank the tea. God does such things atimes when He wants to assure you that He is still with you. I can confidently say that Adeboye was passing through tough times that wanted to shake his faith at the time of that event. God used the tea to tell him that "Son, I am still with you in all these."
Note that God didn't tell Adeboye that He drank the tea. He only told him that "When you wanted to drink the tea, didn't you invite me?" He invited God, God can do anything with the tea. He doesn't have to drink it.
I see his gullible sheeple are already working hard to rewrite the tale as told by their GO Daddy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
tell9ja:
He was quoted;
I was in Ilorin years ago, we were having breakfast, and we have a pot then for always making tea. And if I remember correctly, there are five cups then in that pot.
My wife and I usually use take it turn by turn till the final cup so that day, I took one, she took one, I took one, she took one and then I put my hand in the pot to take my third one which is the last cup in the pot but it was empty.
I looked at her, I couldn’t remember seeing her take the cup, so I wondered what happened to my tea and lo behold, I heard the voice of the lord loud and clear, saying ‘son, when you prayed, you invited me to join you and I did.
😁😁😁

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11
bobestman:

Give me your GB's phone number let me teach him how and when to fulfill that. Brainwashed clones
Ọmọ present those PRACTICING what Jesus taught that's what caused all these madness do you still remember? cheesy
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ present those PRACTICING what Jesus taught that's what caused all these madness do you still remember? cheesy
LOL is that your GB's number? Am not lying. I can teach him many things. He brainwashed you so bad
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11
bobestman:
LOL is that your GB's number? Am not lying. I can teach him many things. He brainwashed you so bad
So you're your own Jesus instead of saying what Jesus taught it's your delusion that people should learn.

Now i get you! grin
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by FxMasterz: 8:27pm On Apr 11
Kobojunkie:
I see his gullible sheeple are already working hard to rewrite the tale as told by their GO Daddy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😁😁😁

If that's what he said, then it means that's what he thought as I have already explained.

Have you gone for deliverance? You really need Jesus in your life.
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Apr 11
This is hilarious abeg! Was it Sango who drank tea with him or was it Obatala? Maybe it was an Adeboye family god— god of his ancestors— responsible for drinking the last cup of tea. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by SIRTee15: 9:08pm On Apr 11
bobestman:
That is not the truth bro but how you understood it. Scripture was clear that no man can see God. You can see some parts like Moses but not his face let alone having tea with him lol. In the OT many mistook angels as God and even bow to them. If the angels don't correct them, they will write it as God. So it is God that became an angel and fought with Jacob? You know they wrote it as God. The one they called Lord among those angels is the SON OF MAN or son of God Almighty

Study theophany and Anthropomorphism. Your answer U looking for will be clear to U.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by Emusan(m): 8:19am On Apr 12
bobestman:
You are going too far.

You should tell yourself this.

In the bible you read did they use Yhwh in both Genesis 14:19,20 and 18:1? Mine is the Most High God and Lord respectively.

That's why you need to do more study.

What is in the manuscript is YHWH

So, YHWH visited Abraham and ate with him.

That is the difference.

Yes! Based on translations.

I showed you the hierachy of Gods.
Lord is used for lesser gods not God Almighty. Yhwh is the God assigned to the nation of Isreal. Other nation has theirs. God Almighty is the God that created all nations including Isreal. Melchizedek revealed Him. Since we can't agree and I don't want quarell I said let it be the way you understand. It means lets leave it the way we understand. It is not insult so why call me empty barrel?

I don't need this like I said, if you want to discuss it you can open your own thread.

My point on this thread is that, YHWH visited Abraham and Alate with him which you have confirmed.

So, I don't why you keep confusing yourself.
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 8:40am On Apr 12
Emusan:

You should tell yourself this.

That's why you need to do more study.

What is in the manuscript is YHWH

So, YHWH visited Abraham and ate with him.

Yes! Based on translations.

I don't need this like I said, if you want to discuss it you can open your own thread.

My point on this thread is that, YHWH visited Abraham and Alate with him which you have confirmed.

So, I don't why you keep confusing yourself.
You are the one confused not me. That is not translation error. Gen 14 and 18 are very close. Ppl who wrote it can't put Lord here and TMHG there. If they are the same person they will use same name. Even in Babylon Nebuchadnezzar know TMHG - Daniel 3:26 and recognise the Son of Manu - Daniel 3:25. Many thing in your bible were collected from different sources. Those gods hiding in your bible I know their real names in antiquity. Even when they lived and ruled earth. I know many things on this issue. Pls follow how you understand
Re: Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man by bobestman(m): 8:51am On Apr 12
SIRTee15:

Study theophany and Anthropomorphism. Your answer U looking for will be clear to U.
If you truly understand my point you will know those things you mentiond are off point cos I never denied that he met a God or god and ate with them but which God. We are also gods in human form. Ppl close to me have heard stronger encounter than that. I have also seen things. So that is not an issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Installing Love / Is It Ok To Pay Tithe From Lottery Earnings / Www.churches2go2.com A New Christian Resource Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.