Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How To Know If The Love Is Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If The Love Is Real (173 Views)

So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If The Love Is Real by LoveUdie: 11:12pm On Apr 07
After reading the article I wrote that says 5 SIGNS THAT SOMEONE IS NOT INTO YOU a week ago, a concerned lady sent me a message seeking for counseling.

She told me that her guy loves her, gives her attention, has time for her, cares about her, communicates well with her and gives her lots of gifts and all of that but she's afraid if the love is real.

Consequently, she chatted me up asking me how she would know that the love is real.

I told her that I'm going to write on it so that other people can also benefit from it. In this article, you will learn how to know if the love is real or not.

When someone loves you, you know and you will feel it. There will be evidences to attest to it.

Below are some of the evidences...

✅ ATTENTION

When someone loves you, he or she will give you attention. We give attention to the things that we love.

✅ CARE

When someone loves you, they will care about your well-being. Anyone that doesn't care about your welfare does not love you.

✅ COMMUNICATION

When someone loves you, they will communicate often with you as much as possible. Hearing the voice of whom you love is a delight.

✅ GIVING

The natural outflow of love is giving. When someone loves you, they will give. It doesn't necessarily has to be money but there will be giving.

✅ SPENDING TIME TOGETHER

When someone loves you, they will desire and long to spend time with you. When you love someone, you will desire the presence of the person. Anyone that doesn't like spending time with you, may not love you.

✅ SACRIFICE

The ultimate prove of love is sacrifice. Love is not self-seeking. Love always spends itself at the expense of the beloved. Someone that is not going out of his way once in a while to make you feel good, may not love you. Love is sacrificial.

✅ PATIENCE

When someone loves you, they will patient with you. They will be patient with in your weaknesses, down time, etc.

✅ PROTECTION

When someone loves you, they will try to protect you from harm, they will ensure that you are safe.

✅ KINDNESS

When someone loves you, they will be kind to you. Love is kind. Harshness is a sign of hatred, resentment or anger not a sign of love.

✅ VULNERABILITY

When someone loves you, they will vulnerable to you. They will loose their guard, put down their defence, they will dismantle the barricade and they will show you the weak side of them hoping you don't hurt them.

✅ SUPPORT

When someone loves you, they will support you in whatever capacity they can. They will support your dreams and aspirations, they will support you financially, spiritually, emotionally and otherwise.

✅ INVESTMENT

When someone loves you, they will invest in you to make you better than they met you mentally, emotionally, economically etc. Love builds up.

So these are some of the signs that shows someone loves you.

How Do You Know That The Love Is Real?

✅ Give It Time

I read something from Reno Omokri recently that made a lot of sense to me. In fact, it put what I want to say in perfect perspective for me.

He says, "No mask can be worn forever. Give people time. Their mask will fall. Until then, don't marry or do business with them. Stay loving, but be alert."

You cannot cover pregnancy forever, with time it will be revealed for all to see.

So, give the person time. He says he loves you with all his heart, you are his morning star, sunshine, sugar in the tea, butter in the bread and his one and only woman, there's no problem. Give it time.

When he asks for sex and you tell him no sex until marriage, will he still continue to love?

When you find yourself in a very difficult situation, maybe you are critically ill, will he still continue to love?

She says she loves you, you are her world and you mean everything to her. Without you she cannot live nor survive. You are her oxygen and life-force. There is no problem. Give it time.

When you loose your job or suffer a major blow in your business, will she still love?

When you are broke and unable to provide for her financial needs, will she still love or disappear with another guy?

Don't rush things. Give it time. Time is a revealer. Time will reveal if the love is real or not, with time you will come to know if the person is saying the truth or lying. Love perseveres and love is long-suffering. Stay loving, but be alert.

Thanks for reading

I'm committed to helping you to marry right, to treat your relationship and marriage issues and to build a happy home. Read more at.....https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Am Real Estate In Lagos I Need A Wife Pls Call / When She Gets Angry When Others Like Your Photos On Facebook? / Powerless PDF (the Powerless Trilogy) - Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.