Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi (7655 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by rafcrown(m): 9:11am On Apr 08
Just going up and down,North and South.
The politician that will cherish the truth and say the truth is not yer born.
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Successlane: 9:12am On Apr 08
mmm
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Kusu12: 9:12am On Apr 08
Stop the campaign Obingo, elections is over. You are only deceiving yourself and your deluded obirodents. Obingo is a serial party defector and a failure in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 9:21am On Apr 08
helinues:

Na una don display all what you listed above. Go back to the comments so that you can have a rethink.

Wondering why it's so hard for you guys in the Obidients camp to make your submissions without throwing tantrums. It's now becoming a trademark.
But that has been the stock in trade of many Batists, and when they pay them in their own coin then they turn around blaming obidient people. Many at times they even labelled some of us obidients for saying the truth or contributing to discourse. You guys should stop been clever by half.
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by kmaster007: 9:23am On Apr 08
But him don start campaign from northern Nigeria
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Pentagrich: 9:34am On Apr 08
A sensible and passionate leader has spoken...
Irrational, sycophantic and unreasonable adults will be angered.
All of us are in the mess, till you let your brains work for once.
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Reptyle(m): 9:36am On Apr 08
Ofunaofu:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2027-im-not-desperate-to-be-president-peter-obi/

Mr. Obi always claims he's not desperate for the presidency, yet his actions suggest otherwise. There's no shame in his ambition; aspiring for Nigeria's presidency demands dedication and some measure of desperation. He should embrace his drive openly, as it's crucial for such a significant endeavor.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by 77up(m): 9:51am On Apr 08
Yes you are and you can not become one in Nigeria tongue

1 Like

Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Afolue(m): 9:56am On Apr 08
But you have desperate followers. How can we match that?

1 Like

Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:02am On Apr 08
AllenSpencer:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM

He has quite achieved a lot in life. You can’t doubt that. What I doubt now is you and I achieving ours too. Not trying to abuse and insult a man who doesn’t know you. Get out there and achieve something. If we were to remove politics. You would have seen him as an idol, a successful man from banking, businesses, corporations, head of SEC, Part of economic team that wiped our national debt in 2000s. Before governorship.

It sad we make everything about tribe, politics and not see the slight good in other because of our self esteem.
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by JetApartment: 10:17am On Apr 08
helinues:

Okay.

Could you point out to what is senseless in my comments.

Shame me this morning or disgrace yourself

Masturbating on every thread that mention Peter Obi is senseless enough, as in don't you have a life to live than browse the web all day looking for Peter Obi's name like someone possessed of Obinism.

There's always a 95 percent chance that you will be on any thread that talks about Peter Obi than the one that talks about Tinubu meaning you are indeed obsessed with Peter Obi.

Your dick always dey stand at the mention of Peter Obi.
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by iramure(m): 10:21am On Apr 08
Obi, keep quiet!
You are a typical Nigerian politician.
That is how you all behave.
You are all lairs and deceitful.
This your sudden show of love across the country is a political move to sell yourself to the electorate. before the election.
Before the last election, you did not do much of donation and visitation here and there. You are doing this now to increase your popularity. So keep that your dirty mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Cj4charles(m): 10:21am On Apr 08
Unlike Tinubu that was so desperate to the extent he was ready to do anything just to be in the Nation treasury
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:42am On Apr 08
AllenSpencer:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
who God don bless nobody can harm the person continue wailing as usual
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Dittodat: 10:42am On Apr 08
Pandora pathological liar Obi is lying again as usual.
Dem take lying swear for this man? I'm sure na APGA people swear for am. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Bfly: 11:14am On Apr 08
Who is desperate?
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Krankhead: 11:31am On Apr 08
GBAJUE CAN NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT. YOU will never Pathetic Liar.
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Terrahawk: 11:31am On Apr 08
Go away you mumu man. You will never ever be president of FRON federal republic of Nigeria, Never!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Krankhead: 11:37am On Apr 08
Cj4charles:
Unlike Tinubu that was so desperate to the extent he was ready to do anything just to be in the Nation treasury
Sorry o. BAT is you CIC. Obi and Obidient will continue to be ipain
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by pafun(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08
Very good, because you will NEVER be president. grin grin
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by thinkmoney(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08
helinues:

I only responded to the thread by bursting Peter Obi's as usual lambas

Do you have issue with that?
What have u bursted? How? Show us with logic and not just assertions and slogans.
U always sound so empty upstairs
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Lanre1979: 7:57pm On Apr 08
Power is by negotiation not by emotion. Tell your Igbo Folks to stop the insinuations that it is time for Igbos to rule. It doesn't work in that way. They have to build a robust relationship with the hooks and crannies of this country before he can win.

1 Like

Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Cj4charles(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08
Krankhead:
Sorry o. BAT is you CIC. Obi and Obidient will continue to be ipain
but na una carry Obi matter for head pass like Gala, someone you guys said he didn't win... no be shame be that🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 9:43pm On Apr 08
helinues:

Wait, would something terrible happen to you if you decided not to troll me in a day?

Wondering why you always ignore the thread and be attacking others for no sensible reason.

Is that how aggressive you always be?
Not only this person , them plenty .. they will leave thread and start attacking you if your opinions don't align

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2013 Christmas In Uyo Pictures. / Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It / Jonathan Warns Ministers To Cooperate With Okonjo-iweala Or Get Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.