Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

#Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? (17448 Views)

The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Sunnycliff(m): 8:17am On Apr 08
Not in Naija
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Sunnycliff(m): 8:18am On Apr 08
benuejosh:
Lets ask Peter Obi

Stale

2 Likes

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by FireUpNow(m): 8:18am On Apr 08
Natural science at work

1 Like

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by nedu2000(m): 8:18am On Apr 08
In Nigeria we won't witness anything
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by pretydiva(f): 8:19am On Apr 08
Time?
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by itumafriday(m): 8:20am On Apr 08
What is eclipse biko 🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Bluntemperor: 8:20am On Apr 08
SETHARTHUR:
Who is experiencing it and where?
#April 8 2024

OP,are you reporting this or you did not do Geography in School?
Even then,you refused to tell us about the Subject Matter - What is an Eclipse? Total or Partial?
Anyway,na Seun Una de collect from and I'm not going beyond this but this total eclipse is not coming through this zone but USA,Canada etc!

1 Like

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by themanderon: 8:22am On Apr 08
pol23:
I wonder why they making this year eclipse like a big deal….
I believe it simply because it’s going to be in USA or maybe the social media effect.
I’ve withness 2 Eclipse in Nigeria and no fuse about it.

This one is special because those devils in the Western world will be experimenting on things they don't know at Cern and people are a afraid they might open the door to other dimensions where unearth-like entities will invade the earth. Lets see how it goes.
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by JoeEeL(m): 8:22am On Apr 08
benuejosh:
Lets ask Peter Obi

Foulani man pretending to be from Benue.

1 Like

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by VinnyBaba: 8:25am On Apr 08
Judolisco:
D last real eclipse I witnessed was around 2006 or 2005, I can't really remember d year , obasanjo was still president and Stella d first lady was still alive.... I remember being in class and everywhere was dark and our teacher led us out to witness d historical event..... I can't forget dat day... Everywhere was dark, and some of my mates were crying that d world has come to an end, but we wey dey current we're expecting it because we watched NTA d previous night...... Omo 9ja was still very much peaceful then and we were very happy

It was March 2006.

Stella was dead by then. She died in October, 2005. sad

So you Pple know this and you still Choose to support the demonic APC party that came to wreck Havoc on this nation. embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Offpoint1: 8:25am On Apr 08
Not visible to any African countries, na America get this one
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Cooleasy(m): 8:25am On Apr 08
Judolisco:
D last real eclipse I witnessed was around 2006 or 2005, I can't really remember d year , obasanjo was still president and Stella d first lady was still alive.... I remember being in class and everywhere was dark and our teacher led us out to witness d historical event..... I can't forget dat day... Everywhere was dark, and some of my mates were crying that d world has come to an end, but we wey dey current we're expecting it because we watched NTA d previous night...... Omo 9ja was still very much peaceful then and we were very happy

Early 2006.

2 Likes

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Offpoint1: 8:26am On Apr 08
sirblend:
Hunger won't make Nigerians see it.....

Presently the day is very bright..
No African will experience it, only Americans

1 Like

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by igbosarejews(m): 8:27am On Apr 08
Righteousness where are you. Come and explain to us what this eclipse in spiritual innuendo means 😀😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Offpoint1: 8:28am On Apr 08
Judolisco:
Match 2006, that was my first experience too.

4 Likes

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Judolisco(m): 8:28am On Apr 08
VinnyBaba:

It was March 2006.

Stella was dead by then. She died in October, 2005. sad

So you Pple know this and you still Choose to support the demonic APC party that came to wreck Havoc on this nation. embarassed undecided
wow.... Must have mixed it up in my head... It's a long time ago... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by VinnyBaba: 8:31am On Apr 08
Judolisco:
Ok.

And you said your Teacher led you Guys outside.🤨

Ur Teacher and School no Try at all.😕😒

because that time, Everyone was warned in the News not to come outside!
That you must wear Eyeglass or Darkshade to look @the Eclipse, otherwise your Eyes will Blind! 😟🙂
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by omoyeni37: 8:32am On Apr 08
Judolisco:
I witnessed it that day too, was in 100 level in LASU then.

1 Like

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by johnog4sure: 8:33am On Apr 08
pol23:
I wonder why they making this year eclipse like a big deal….
I believe it simply because it’s going to be in USA or maybe the social media effect.
I’ve withness 2 Eclipse in Nigeria and no fuse about it.
This one is very significant spiritually, I wont say more than that, if you want to learn more take an occult degree
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by BigDawsNet: 8:38am On Apr 08
Judolisco:
D last real eclipse I witnessed was around 2006 or 2005, I can't really remember d year , obasanjo was still president and Stella d first lady had died d previous year .. I remember being in class and everywhere was dark and our teacher led us out to witness d historical event..... I can't forget dat day... Everywhere was dark, and some of my mates were crying that d world has come to an end, but we wey dey current we're expecting it because we watched NTA d previous night...... Omo 9ja was still very much peaceful then and we were very happy

Shey dat time, people dey sell dia properties to japa? 😁
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Achoghim: 8:39am On Apr 08
I flew to US yesterday just to witness the eclipse grin
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by blowjohn(m): 8:41am On Apr 08
Band A eclipse grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Nonsoco80(m): 8:45am On Apr 08
benuejosh:
Lets ask Peter Obi
Poor boy mentioning billionaire. Your problem na follow come

1 Like

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Adewale1603(m): 8:46am On Apr 08
Judolisco:
D last real eclipse I witnessed was around 2006 or 2005, I can't really remember d year , obasanjo was still president and Stella d first lady had died d previous year .. I remember being in class and everywhere was dark and our teacher led us out to witness d historical event..... I can't forget dat day... Everywhere was dark, and some of my mates were crying that d world has come to an end, but we wey dey current we're expecting it because we watched NTA d previous night...... Omo 9ja was still very much peaceful then and we were very happy

the very good old days 2005, 2006. Nigeria was peaceful, joyful, happy people, happy family, happy society. No or very low crime rate.

What happen along the years
Here we found ourselves today

2 Likes

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Davidzy23(m): 8:46am On Apr 08
Judolisco:

Exactly bro.. I was in secondary school first year and it was just fun to us..
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:48am On Apr 08
The was in South ⬇️ America ..... So why should we experience it here in Nigeria 🇳🇬🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by panpan(m): 8:49am On Apr 08
Certain experiments and strange symbols have been planned in association with this eclipse, with the intent to create a portal.
It is not advisable to watch this particular eclipse; whether live, or on television, computer or phone.

(This eclipse will not be visible from Nigeria.)
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Nilx: 8:50am On Apr 08
Na.

My life be dimming every time
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by sprints1: 8:51am On Apr 08
Judolisco:

my stupid school was writing exams we were forced to stay in class but luckily my class was to the environment so i saw the darkssness through the window buy did not catch the sun effect... Anglican grammar school is a foolish school

2 Likes

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by occfx: 8:52am On Apr 08
SETHARTHUR:
Who is experiencing it and where?
#April 8 2024

North America, nothing concerns Africa

2 Likes

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Judolisco(m): 8:54am On Apr 08
sprints1:
my stupid school was writing exams we were forced to stay in class but luckily my class was to the environment so i saw the darkssness through the window buy did not catch the sun effect... Anglican grammar school is a foolish school
lol grin bros neva forget
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Judolisco(m): 8:56am On Apr 08
BigDawsNet:

Shey dat time, people dey sell dia properties to japa? 😁
jst few people dey japa.... I remember my class teacher back then left her Nigeria to meet her husband in d UK.... Jst few people.... 9ja Don cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian 28-year-old ‘rocket Inventor’ / How To Make Fake Video Call / Mechanic Creates Lighting Bulbs From Plastic Water Bottles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.