Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

#Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? (17421 Views)

The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Creamz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08
Eniolohunda:

Why shutting school? I so much love US style. They are making it fun for school children, I have signed consent forms for my children to watch in school why my kindergartener will be watching it on the screen in the class.

I really don’t know for them o. But I guess are scared the children will look directly at the eclipse and damage their eyes. So they don’t want it to be around the school premises to avoid law suit Lol
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Niok: 12:29am On Apr 09
benuejosh:
Lets ask Peter Obi
we gatts ask you first Omo radarada
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Solofresh2: 8:11pm On Apr 13
Liballo:
Bro Sukkot what do you have to say about this solar eclipse?

PS: Sukkot, You haven’t been online for sometime now which is kinda unusual of you, I hope you’re good.
omo I dey reason the matter now
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Liballo: 4:27pm On Apr 15
Solofresh2:
omo I dey reason the matter now

Oh, I thought he was the one that quoted me. I didn’t even check the username. I was already ecstatic.

Solofresh, do you have his contact? If yes, please reach out to him.
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Solofresh2: 6:18pm On Apr 15
Liballo:

Oh, I thought he was the one that quoted me. I didn’t even check the username. I was already ecstatic.

Solofresh, do you have his contact? If yes, please reach out to him.
I don't.I should have done that a long time ago because we have been friends for a long time on this forum
Re: #Eclipse2024: Will There Be Eclipse Today? by Liballo: 10:11am On Apr 16
Solofresh2:
I don't.I should have done that a long time ago because we have been friends for a long time on this forum
Same here.
Although I once requested for his contact some time ago, but he declined for a reason best known to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Fake Video Call / Meet Nigerian 28-year-old ‘rocket Inventor’ / Mechanic Creates Lighting Bulbs From Plastic Water Bottles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.