Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) (30613 Views)

25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Fiscus105(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:
I don't like the Nigeria army war tactics, as a civilian I have studies several countries military tactics and the one I prefer most is the United States military strategies and overall tactics. Let me just break it down in a simple way, firstly after lots of information and data, they use their warplane to attack enemy position, follow by artillery fire powers, the tanks then the soldiers come last to finish the job, destroying the remnants of the enemy. We have new war planes, new armour tanks and these bastards are still kidnapping,killing the soldiers.

Have ever asked urself,.... where is the technology to get intelligence gathering and exact location of the criminals before military come in person like US does?
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by emperor4love(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:
Fighting empty field yet no deaths. Idiots πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
u get bad mouth lol

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Ebinpawo1: 1:31pm On Apr 08
May God continue to strengthen our soldiers
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Bendeco2020: 1:33pm On Apr 08
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Bliztzer: 1:35pm On Apr 08
LocalFARMERS:
The war against Banditry and terrorism is a must win for the Nigerian Army. Since terrorist and bandits have acquired sophisticated weapons, the Nigerian Soldiers needed to use superior weapons. That's why Armoured Tanks are used in the war against Banditry and terrorism.

God bless our Gallant Soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIJn2l5f1QI

All this one no see action na. Na shout dem dey shout up and down. I expect them to behave like unsullied.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Bridget95(f): 1:37pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:
I don't like the Nigeria army war tactics, as a civilian I have studies several countries military tactics and the one I prefer most is the United States military strategies and overall tactics. Let me just break it down in a simple way, firstly after lots of information and data, they use their warplane to attack enemy position, follow by artillery fire powers, the tanks then the soldiers come last to finish the job, destroying the remnants of the enemy. We have new war planes, new armour tanks and these bastards are still kidnapping,killing the soldiers.
if insurgency last 24 hours ,know that the government has a hand βœ‹ in it. - Gen. Sani Abacha

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by bellosulaiman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08
Dey play
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by onecansee: 1:39pm On Apr 08
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Omoawoke: 1:41pm On Apr 08
Gen Z don enter army

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Blaze14k: 1:42pm On Apr 08
This is more like it.. these guys should not be treated with soft hand if not they will over run the entire north
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Lovit(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:

You get bro grin grin grin

Soldiers and bandits and fulani herdsmen are one in same business of kidnapping and killings.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by kushme: 1:44pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:

grin. Guy, you no well oh .

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by slimfit1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:
They bought it to take pictures
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by tubolancer(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08
Minsk24:

Oga there's a difference between fighting bandits who use guerrilla tactics, compared to fighting an enemy who is fighting to hold onto territory...it is easier for bandits to blend in and hide, they do not have very heavy weapons, that is why fighting such enemy will need a different approach compared to what u posted ..
But Boko Haram held on to a territory bigger than some western countries for many years even till now and we are still fighting with them. We need superior tactics to liquidate all these economy rascals if we are to defeat them. And mind you the bandits possess heavy weapons, if they don't have heavy weapons how come they shot down an attack helicopter. We are fighting a very formidable forces and will need to be brutal about bringing them to their knees if not the Nigerian army will continue to lose many men and personnels.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by 7arrows: 1:50pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:

Maybe na training.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by jetguy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08
Very funny country we find ourselves πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Cruise is all I'm seeing here jhare πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by tubolancer(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08
Fiscus105:

Have ever asked urself,.... where is the technology to get intelligence gathering and exact location of the criminals before military come in person like US does?
The thing is that the government should start recruiting professionals into their rank and file and the officers cadre not officers who walk with stick up and down.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Ategberoson(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
There's a job openings in my place of work.

Which company employed a cyber stalker like you?

It must be a company of group of idiots

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Paraman: 2:06pm On Apr 08
LocalFARMERS:
Tanks
They are not tanks.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Riskymarvelous(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:
and you can't hold ordinary pistol tokles of shooting it awọn Ole
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Lovit(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08
Minsk24:

Oga there's a difference between fighting bandits who use guerrilla tactics, compared to fighting an enemy who is fighting to hold onto territory...it is easier for bandits to blend in and hide, they do not have very heavy weapons, that is why fighting such enemy will need a different approach compared to what u posted ..

If they can blend with the people, then the people are complicit.

When the North is ready, banditry and herdsmen menace will end, for now both the FG, Northern politicians, Emirs and Imams and all Muslims up north are all complicit.

Same way the Palestines and Gaza people allowed Hamas the terrorists leave among them, now they are paying for it

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Minsk24: 2:11pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:
But Boko Haram held on to a territory bigger than some western countries for many years even till now and we are still fighting with them. We need superior tactics to liquidate all these economy rascals if we are to defeat them. And mind you the bandits possess heavy weapons, if they don't have heavy weapons how come they shot down an attack helicopter. We are fighting a very formidable forces and will need to be brutal about bringing them to their knees if not the Nigerian army will continue to lose many men and personnels.
Did u not see that it was easier for the army to push back boko haram when Jonathan launched that military operation in 2014, but when ur enemy is not holding unto a particular territory, ur tactic changes...
They do not possess very heavy weaponry because the bandits are not interested in territorial expansion, so they don't have very heavy weapons like tanks, ammunition depot, manufacturing assets and co, the bandits are very mobile ...all I'm saying is that the US strategy of heavy air bombardment might not have the same effect in a guerrila warfare with a highly mobile and decentralized enemy force like bandits
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by SaLongs1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08
salem1996:

This your reply get mixed feeling for my side ooo
grin grin
I think that job opening is for jobless online miscreants grin
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Minsk24: 2:14pm On Apr 08
Lovit:

If they can blend with the people, then the people are complicit.

When the North is ready, banditry and herdsmen menace will end, for now both the FG, Northern politicians, Emirs and Imams and all Muslims up north are all complicit.

Same way the Palestines and Gaza people allowed Hamas the terrorists leave among them, now they are paying for it
Exactly my point, fighting bandits will require kinetic and non-kinetic approach, lots of people are complicit in this banditry ravaging the country....and adding to the fact that bandits are not a centralized group with similar purpose and command structure, u will need different methods to fight them compared to conventional warfare
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by john1101(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08
Minsk24:

It is Government sponsored terrorism that's why those countries don't have foolish kidnapers and terrorist within their coiuntry, When the Nigerian Army is serous, they know who to arrests.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by AllenSpencer: 2:25pm On Apr 08
If you want to know how unpatriotic Nigerians are, just read through the comments!

People who still celebrate when their military men are killed, and now mocking their fight against terrorism!

In anything you do, make sure you get a second citizenship for your kids and tell them about Nigerians. It’s better than any real estate investment you can make.

Gush! If you try fighting or dying for the country on any stage, your corpse would be mocked!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by onuman: 2:27pm On Apr 08
LocalFARMERS:
The war against Banditry and terrorism is a must win for the Nigerian Army. Since terrorist and bandits have acquired sophisticated weapons, the Nigerian Soldiers needed to use superior weapons. That's why Armoured Tanks are used in the war against Banditry and terrorism.

God bless our Gallant Soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIJn2l5f1QI

Bandits and kidnappers are offshoots of Boko Haram fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same unconstitutional Sharia criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the far north Nigeria states beginning 1999.
The war against these bandits and kidnappers and Boko Haram will NEVER END unless Nigeria becomes an Islamic Republic governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Bluntemperor: 2:29pm On Apr 08
kettykin:
God help them
Whatever that is necessary to win this battle against Terrorism, Kidnappers, Bandits, Criminals - in Nigeria and accross the Borders,to keep Nigeria safe is allowed
But they must not make mistakes of allowing the enemy to come near!
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by nedekid: 2:30pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:
Lol, haba, them de try naa.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by blackboy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08
Open and watch if you wantto see military armoured personnel carriers carrying soldiers. Also them seeing a detonated bomb smoke rising or is it ... No fighting ooo. God will help Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by nedekid: 2:31pm On Apr 08
Godspeed To the troops..
Almighty protect them while they deal with the criminals.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Hezmatosky: 2:34pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:
That's why soldiers dey beat una. Baga civilians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Climbs On Top Of A Car, Dances With APC Broom. Shocks Nigerian / Governors Fayemi, Makinde, Sanwo-Olu At Funke Olakunrin’s Burial (Photo) / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.