Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) (30602 Views)

25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by kernniejay(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08
Army fighting bandits with tanks or army delivering tanks to bandits?
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by cloud(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:
I don't like the Nigeria army war tactics, as a civilian I have studies several countries military tactics and the one I prefer most is the United States military strategies and overall tactics. Let me just break it down in a simple way, firstly after lots of information and data, they use their warplane to attack enemy position, follow by artillery fire powers, the tanks then the soldiers come last to finish the job, destroying the remnants of the enemy. We have new war planes, new armour tanks and these bastards are still kidnapping,killing the soldiers.
since you like reading kindly do more research on guerilla warfare and fighting in built up areas.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by pquaver(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08
LocalFARMERS:
The war against Banditry and terrorism is a must win for the Nigerian Army. Since terrorist and bandits have acquired sophisticated weapons, the Nigerian Soldiers needed to use superior weapons. That's why Armoured Tanks are used in the war against Banditry and terrorism.

God bless our Gallant Soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIJn2l5f1QI

But i thought IPOBidients said terrorist and bandits are enjoying themselves.. I have asked why they have not gone to join the enjoyment.. Abi who no like better things.. Enemies of Nigeria will lose las las.
God bless the Nigerian military
God bless Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Honestey: 2:40pm On Apr 08
[b]Kill them all, don't take prisoners they just released one now. End them right there gallant soldiers, may God protect you[/b]
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by pquaver(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08
cloud:
since you like reading kindly do more research on guerilla warfare and fighting in built up areas.

Dont mind them.. They dont like the news.. They are the first to shout genocide, amnesty international, icc etc
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by hotwax: 2:43pm On Apr 08
If na for East, you will see countless of dead body, but now is the north no picture of dead body.

Bandits must be invincible
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Minsk24: 3:03pm On Apr 08
john1101:

It is Government sponsored terrorism that's why those countries don't have foolish kidnapers and terrorist within their coiuntry, When the Nigerian Army is serous, they know who to arrests.
I agree with you
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by seanery: 3:13pm On Apr 08
make dem no go step on MINES oooo
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Menalaus3242: 3:22pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:
I don't like the Nigeria army war tactics, as a civilian I have studies several countries military tactics and the one I prefer most is the United States military strategies and overall tactics. Let me just break it down in a simple way, firstly after lots of information and data, they use their warplane to attack enemy position, follow by artillery fire powers, the tanks then the soldiers come last to finish the job, destroying the remnants of the enemy. We have new war planes, new armour tanks and these bastards are still kidnapping,killing the soldiers.

Yes your probably reffering to combined arms warfare however first search up Americans military budget, and intelligence gathering which costs money and compare it t on Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Menalaus3242: 3:24pm On Apr 08
Minsk24:

Did u not see that it was easier for the army to push back boko haram when Jonathan launched that military operation in 2014, but when ur enemy is not holding unto a particular territory, ur tactic changes...
They do not possess very heavy weaponry because the bandits are not interested in territorial expansion, so they don't have very heavy weapons like tanks, ammunition depot, manufacturing assets and co, the bandits are very mobile ...all I'm saying is that the US strategy of heavy air bombardment might not have the same effect in a guerrila warfare with a highly mobile
and decentralized enemy force like bandits

The issue is less so the fact that it’s insurgency warfare but more so that the type of military strategy he just described (combined arms) cost quite a lot of money.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Minsk24: 3:34pm On Apr 08
Menalaus3242:

The issue is less so the fact that it’s insurgency warfare but more so that the type of military strategy he just described (combined arms) cost quite a lot of money.
True
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by JetApartment: 3:51pm On Apr 08
franchasofficia:
shooting ghosts grin

Paulruth:
Fighting empty field yet no deaths. Idiots πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

How are you supposed to progress in life when your heart is full of hate and negativity? As a man thinketh so he is...little brains, una brain still dey form for old age...No be juju be that?
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Exousiang01: 3:52pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:

In all your study you don't know the difference between war against terrorism and conventional warfare?
Lol

They are that good yet America, UK, France etc were in Afghanistan for 20 years and still couldn't defeat the Talibans.
Before you talk about tactics find out the type of war being fought....
You have innocent people kidnapped in the forests alongside the terrorists and bandits and you are saying they should carry out an airstrip? You know nothing about warfare young man..... if the US were so good as you said why were they defeated and kicked out after 20years in Afghanistan?

If one of your relatives were to be a victim of kidnap and is some where in a forest with bandits and terrorist you won't be talking about an air strike.
You think they kidnap just for money?
Their victims are human shields.
Whatever you as a civilian is thinking the terrorists and the army are a hundred steps ahead....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Germi9: 4:16pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:
They parked the war planes for decoration na common drones they can't acquire
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Pootle: 4:19pm On Apr 08
still using outdated military equipment...the once america used in the vietnam war was more advance than this

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by travelzcruix: 4:19pm On Apr 08
I for drop advice, but I don stop to do things for free for this Naija.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by sylve11: 4:31pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:

Honestly, I wasted my data while watching that nonsense. E pain me. sad cool
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Ever8090: 4:36pm On Apr 08
Mtcheeew, fighting empty field
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Bfly: 4:52pm On Apr 08
Lol
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by LocalFARMERS: 5:34pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:

Why the thing dey pain you?
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by occfx: 5:51pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:

They look so insecure in the tank... One Bazooka will wipe them out.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by mipeesoft(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08
grin grin
Paulruth:
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by thinkmoney(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:
Tactics effective for a standard army with static and traceable structures. Fighting asymmetric warfare and guerrila tactics is a different ball game
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by YourKarma: 6:07pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:

You're right, air superiority should always come first and then the land forces will come and do the mop-up
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Neoteny(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:

Remind me again the last war America won alone
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by LocalFARMERS: 6:25pm On Apr 08
pquaver:

But i thought IPOBidients said terrorist and bandits are enjoying themselves.. I have asked why they have not gone to join the enjoyment.. Abi who no like better things.. Enemies of Nigeria will lose las las.
God bless the Nigerian military
God bless Nigeria..

You are a patriotic Nigerian

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by LocalFARMERS: 6:26pm On Apr 08
Paraman:
They are not tanks.

What are they?
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Paraman: 6:31pm On Apr 08
LocalFARMERS:

What are they?
Armored fighting vehicles
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by pquaver(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08
LocalFARMERS:

You are a patriotic Nigerian

Yes ooo.. I am a Nigerian full blood.
Born in the east, schooled and mentored in the west and by the deutsch... Father is fatherland... No where like home...
God bless Mbano
God bless imo state
God bless Nigeria and guide our leaders right
And help the Ignorant IPOBidients the truth to know..

Ya gazie

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by godofuck231: 6:55pm On Apr 08
This is how soldiers should party wth lots of artillery and weapons sex, fingerings and reloading armo
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by greatopec: 8:25pm On Apr 08
By the way where is Muric Akintola
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by gmine: 8:34pm On Apr 08
Military tactics differ based on the type of warfar that the military is engaged in. Boko Haram primarily engages in asymmetric warfare tactics, including guerrilla warfare, ambushes, and hit-and-run attacks against Nigerian military , Additionally, they employ tactics such as suicide bombing . However , the USA strategies you like, won't yield maximum objective because bokoharam are not really stationed in a place

I see bandits winning the other terrorists grin grin

Death to Terrorists in uniform.

Death to Boko Haram terrorists

Death to bandits.

Make una kill unaselve finish.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Pictured In His Farm / Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.