Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother (308 Views)

She Is Always In Need Of Money! Please Help A Brother.. / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother by cooluzi: 11:09am On Apr 08
My phone got stolen last month its been
really difficult for me to get a new one due to the situation in Nigeria and school wahala,it's not been easy .please if anyone have a spare phone he's willing to give out even if I have to repair I don't mind please help a brother ,i will be very grateful thanks
Re: Help A Brother by Pussyisgud: 11:31am On Apr 08
I have Tecno wx3 with broken screen
Re: Help A Brother by cooluzi: 3:51pm On Apr 08
Pussyisgud:
I have Tecno wx3 with broken screen
ok where is your location boss
Re: Help A Brother by Pussyisgud: 8:11pm On Apr 08
cooluzi:
ok where is your location boss
Gbagada lagos
Re: Help A Brother by cooluzi: 9:07am On Apr 09
Pussyisgud:
Gbagada lagos
thanks. Its too far
Re: Help A Brother by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09
cooluzi:
My phone got stolen last month its been
really difficult for me to get a new one due to the situation in Nigeria and school wahala,it's not been easy .please if anyone have a spare phone he's willing to give out even if I have to repair I don't mind please help a brother ,i will be very grateful thanks

OLE!!! BARAWO!!!! all you scammers with your yeye fake beggin stories and various profiles on NL!

here below is your phone number that you posted on NL:

cooluzi:
call 09064403864

same number used by the two profiles below:

bizzy500:
You can kindly reach out to me on my phone number for any assistance
09064403864 or my account number 5006323232 standard chartered
biddostandard:

Ram - 4.00GB Local disk- 930GB System type - 64-bit operating system,x64 based processors Pen and screen Touch
If interested contact 09064403864 on WhatsApp

here are some of your past begging posts with fake yeye stories[/b]:

bizzy500:
I'm writing this in pain I've lost my dad since I was a kid ,my mum is the only one I have left and we've been pushing it together
The reason I'm writing this is because my mum has been very sick since Monday,she has typhoid because I called a nurse to attend to her and she requested for 25k treatment fee, the problem now is I don't have no money to treat her ,I can barely feed her even myself because I currently don't have a job,I'm very confused at the moment I'm writing this to seek for any assistance any good Samaritan who can help with nurse bill because I'm thinking of stealing but I'm afraid I don't want to hurt anybody or put myself into trouble that's why I'm voicing out please help me I'm confuse and nobody want to help I've been all around
bizzy500:
Hello sir please I've been really hungry with my little baby for a week now I don't know who to turn to if you can just assist me with 1k I will be glad I'm not always like this but I don't know what to do

(1) (Reply)

"Can We?" - The Most Interesting And Trending Love Story (Photos) / Happy Fathers' Day / An Opportunity To Fix Your Relationship Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.