Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison (14481 Views)

Nigeria Asks Binance To Disclose Top 100 Users, Executives Remain Detained / Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by routed: 1:08pm On Apr 08
gulfer:
Lies, let them just violate any of his rights and see diplomatic shege........what are the bail terms. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Just read your yourself aloud and reason it.

Explain "diplomatic shege". Go school, you refuse.

You don't understand what this case is all about.

He is an America citizen, do you hear any noise from the US embassy or government.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by Exousiang01: 1:10pm On Apr 08
tuzle:
u that replied, generation of yesterday, which reply is rude among the two of u. U called someone pouring out is view ignorant, mannerless and rude. U called him dumb again but we are supposed to accept u are the one with manner. If u don't understand the stupid and dumb in his post then pack well, make ur point and stop doing I too know.
Here comes the train
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by gulfer: 1:27pm On Apr 08
routed:

Just read your yourself aloud and reason it.

Explain "diplomatic shege". Go school, you refuse.

You don't understand what this case is all about.

He is an America citizen, do you hear any noise from the US embassy or government.
We wait and see
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by Freedomman1960: 1:27pm On Apr 08
Sapiosexuality
post=129328845:

Seriously, this is stupid. You have an issue with a company and you are harassing a messenger sent to help even things out. Dumb people in charge. This is dumb.

You are holding him for what exactly? Is he Binance? Can you jail him or find him guilty for what his company is doing? What brand of stupidity is this?
Are you trying to say they should detain the company instead ........of the guy

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by Bhol28: 1:43pm On Apr 08
tegrianonigltd:

Efcc of Nigeria, Abi another one dey ? How old are you ? Born in 2000s? Efcc lol 😂 maybe another efcc, efcc of Nigeria will arrest you, then start investigating to get evidence. That’s efcc of Nigeria. My friends work there. They are the worst financial institution crime fighters in the world.

Kill and find out what killed him system they run.

If not Ganduje, Tinubu, kalu, buhari, and co should be in jail. If it were China or Japan, they would be dead by now.
I will take u serious when you include OBI who diverted Anambra State money into a bank in which he has stake and Atiku who diverted privatised govt assets funds and a lot of other Nigerian VIPs: Vagabonds In power
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08
Bhol28:
I will take u serious when you include OBI who diverted Anambra State money into a bank in which he has stake and Atiku who diverted privatised govt assets funds

He has never been invited, he has no corruption case as an ex governor, never went to court. Investing is not a crime, it was a public knowledge and it’s was handed over to next administration.

And atiku also, if Japan or China, dead.

As for Obi, he said if any corruption case against me, I will step down. I think Apc and co are still searching.

Learn to invest.

Use bamboo app, start investing for your future. If you have been investing, then you would know investment is not a taboo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWeJoH-mkPU

Watch a northern gov saying Obiano told him airport was built from saved money from former administration.

Common, give that man some credit.

He governed a state without borrowing a loan, still saved, invested. You are here talking about diverting money.

If Obi diverted money for his personal use, not to invest for Anambra State.

You think APC WOULD HAVE SPARED HIM DURING ELECTION??

Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by spiSeyi: 1:52pm On Apr 08
Legit kidnapping, the FG might lose this case and will pay heavily if international law is applied at least an arrest warrant should be issued and Binance is not a Nigeria business.
The silence of Binance excos means a lot because they are up to cooking something. Nigeria FX reserve will be drained by the time the international criminal courts award a fine of 30-40 B USD
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by Tadeus(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08
2Radii:
When other countries detain our citizens over there, their slaves here will believe our citizens are culprits and deserve it.

But when Nigeria detain an outsiders, same slaves will believe Nigeria is deceiving herself cus to them Nigeria don't have the right and power to detain erring outsiders...awon Oloriburuku eda..awon omo eru lasaasan..awon eranko.

All these emergency lovers of Nigeria that don't truly wish well for Nigeria, ur lives will never see the good, Nigeria will not bless you, ur generation unborn will continue to labour hard to just to be slaves to the well meaning Nigerians both at home and in the diaspora.

Please calm down, don't place a curse on yourself. The pains and bitterness is written all over you.

I need to buy you a lunch, maybe it's hunger related anger👌✌️

Let love leads✌️✌️
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by vengertime: 2:01pm On Apr 08
tuoyoojo:
That him friend when run don spoil market for this guy.

Them go keep am tay for prison but I sure say dem go give am small vip treatment

Abi them wan give me small watery stone beans to chop

He didn't escape anything, he paid police people millions of naira to be set free.

Have you been to nigerian cells before, where hard criminals are there for months and years and they cannot escape its now oyinbo that even if you set him free still need someone to guide him out of Nigeria.

What I see here is that maybe this one is trying to prove point that he didn't do anything instead of to pay the bribe nigerian police asked for.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by faceland: 2:23pm On Apr 08
havenz:
So Him go see my brother Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, see enjoyment na.

And our Super-cop who would seek financial advice from him on how to hide his bribe.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by faceland: 2:25pm On Apr 08
vengertime:

He didn't escape anything, he paid police people millions of naira to be set free.

Have you been to nigerian cells before, where hard criminals are there for months and years and they cannot escape its now oyinbo that even if you set him free still need someone to guide him out of Nigeria.

What I see here is that maybe this one is trying to prove point that he didn't do anything instead of to pay the bribe nigerian police asked for.

If a powerful criminal doesn't adopt him, he is in big trouble.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by maasoap(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08
Lexusgs430:

All the money tinubu stole from Lagos state, why is EFCC not holding him accountable......... All the pension allowances and ex governor benefits he is still receiving + actively receiving a salary from Nigeria, nkor......

Diversionary, whataboutism as usual. Must we now allow all financial criminals to walk away, locals or foreigners?
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by travelzcruix: 3:37pm On Apr 08
Yet them release terrorist. Who ever curse Naija do am out of vextation
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by maasoap(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08
SmartyPants:

There is a process to holding persons accountable.

How? Then, teach the government the process now since the government can't detain suspect who is a flight risk before charging him to court! Where is his partner now? grin grin grin

You can't just hold just anyone you like and make them the scapegoat - that is bad behaviour that is denting Nigeria's image in the global community. All of this is coming now because they are embarrassed that the other one escaped. Things should be done properly.

Hold anyone? Government holding you? I don't think so. These committed economic crime against the nation, that's one of the most grievous crimes in USA! Economic sabotage, it's worse than embezzling or diverting. They bled the nation
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by SmartyPants(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08
maasoap:

How? Then, teach the government the process now since the government can't detain suspect who is a flight risk before charging him to court! Where is his partner now? grin grin grin

Hold anyone? Government holding you? I don't think so. These committed economic crime against the nation, that's one of the most grievous crimes in USA! Economic sabotage, it's worse than embezzling or diverting. They bled the nation

I don't want to argue because I am a lawyer and I am talking from a position of subject-matter expertise. This is the last I will say on this. You cannot arrest an employee of a company and charge them individually for an act committed by the company. If you must do so, you must go after the ownership of the company, not its employees. And there is a process you must follow in doing so. It is just like th illegal renditioning of Kanu all over again. Doing the right thing in the wrong way leads to bigger problems.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by cutesharon(f): 4:06pm On Apr 08
Now I understand the brain source of some unintelligent comments. Some of you are so dull that any bit of education causes you PTSD. Your insult too shows you cannot carry out a civil conversation. School no be scam. If you no like knowledge, etiquette is still needed to survive. I wish you well.
wonlasewonimi:

Smarty pants that studied business law in ond accounting...is he one of the directors or promoters of the company?
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by JetApartment: 4:13pm On Apr 08
2Radii:
When other countries detain our citizens over there, their slaves here will believe our citizens are culprits and deserve it.

But when Nigeria detain an outsiders, same slaves will believe Nigeria is deceiving herself cus to them Nigeria don't have the right and power to detain erring outsiders...awon Oloriburuku eda..awon omo eru lasaasan..awon eranko.

All these emergency lovers of Nigeria that don't truly wish well for Nigeria, ur lives will never see the good, Nigeria will not bless you, ur generation unborn will continue to labour hard to just to be slaves to the well meaning Nigerians both at home and in the diaspora.

Believing a certain region or tribe is the enemy of Nigeria makes you a dumbo, in other news Air Peace served a Yoruba dish called eforiro and eba to some Yoruba big boys on their trip to London, you can keep purnishing yourself on nairaland everyday with your tribal bigotry with no progress in your personal life...na you sabi.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by 2Radii: 4:24pm On Apr 08
JetApartment:

Believing a certain region or tribe is the enemy of Nigeria makes you a dumbo, in other news Air Peace served a Yoruba dish called eforiro and eba to some Yoruba big boys on their trip to London, you can keep purnishing yourself on nairaland everyday with your tribal bigotry with no progress in your personal life...na you sabi.

Ur first line show how naive and bigot you are with ur tribal binoculars...

Did I ever mention any region or part of the country??

See how u are. Thinking like ur father, shior
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by frog12: 4:28pm On Apr 08
na the owner of binance dem suppose go after. i don't understand why na the executive dem arrest

SmartyPants:

I don't want to argue because I am a lawyer and I am talking from a position of subject-matter expertise. This is the last I will say on this. You cannot arrest an employee of a company and charge them individually for an act committed by the company. If you must do so, you must go after the ownership of the company, not its employees. And there is a process you must follow in doing so. It is just like th illegal renditioning of Kanu all over again. Doing the right thing in the wrong way leads to bigger problems.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by dappydozzy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08
Honestey:

You honestly believe EFCC are so daft that they will imprisoned someone without strong case against him? Start supporting Nigeria or you will be left behind as we step into a better country

EFCC has detained many in the past, with no strong evidence the same is happening now, EFCC is not FBI, all what they do is media trial. At the end of the day, the culprit goes scot free because of lack of strong evidence.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by JetApartment: 5:01pm On Apr 08
2Radii:

Ur first line show how naive and bigot you are with ur tribal binoculars...

Did I ever mention any region or part of the country??

See how u are. Thinking like ur father, shior

I don't need you to spell it out, it is written all over your comment that you are a tribal goat...ewu gambia. grin grin grin
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by millionboi2: 5:01pm On Apr 08
2Radii:

so you are happy thy detained him simply because he is a white man not because he has committed any crime,see you after now you will be calling them racist.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by millionboi2: 5:04pm On Apr 08
tefishy:
See as the dude gentle for that chair. He enjoyed smooth ride during Emefele/Buhari tenure.

Baba emilokan and bobo Cardi B are not playing with you. They must meet up
₦1 = $500 you hear cheesy
you be mumu oo , just read what you post.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by vengertime: 5:13pm On Apr 08
faceland:

If a powerful criminal doesn't adopt him, he is in big trouble.
someone that is chilling with his family already.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by Mercury12(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08
Bliztzer:

Oga, the ones swallowed by dangote and his cohorts nko?
You wan fight government?
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by wonlasewonimi: 5:22pm On Apr 08
cutesharon:
Now I understand the brain source of some unintelligent comments. Some of you are so dull that any bit of education causes you PTSD. Your insult too shows you cannot carry out a civil conversation. School no be scam. If you no like knowledge, etiquette is still needed to survive. I wish you well.

Please.. You were talking about piercing the veil of incorporation when it's irrelevant. How can you use that in the context of binance sending one of their employees to sort issues with the dopey Nigerian govt?
This is like you travelling to another country to resolve issues with your customers and they detain you.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by tefishy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08
I dey high that time. No vex

millionboi2:
you be mumu oo , just read what you post.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by fxexperts: 5:59pm On Apr 08
wonlasewonimi:

Please.. You were talking about piercing the veil of incorporation when it's irrelevant. How can you use that in the context of binance sending one of their employees to sort issues with the dopey Nigerian govt?
This is like you travelling to another country to resolve issues with your customers and they detain you.
You are very right, alot of Nigerians do not understand anything. I wonder if truly only the dumb ones find their way to position of authority.

maasoap:

If the call you to come and explain how they bleed the nation like you claim. can you do it?

dappydozzy:

EFCC has detained many in the past, with no strong evidence the same is happening now, EFCC is not FBI, all what they do is media trial. At the end of the day, the culprit goes scot free because of lack of strong evidence.
And this one might be the case that will finally break the back bone of the so called EFCC. i know of many people the arrested in the past with no evidence. case went to court and the Efcc lost heavily. the only saving grace of the EFCC is because they are in a third world country, where the citizens do not know their right and are so quick to let bygone be bygone. Had it been the are in a developed clime they would have been bleeding out from different lawsuit that would have cost the commissions billions in USD. maybe these guys might be the first to sue the EFCC for kidnapping, and assassination of character. let's just watch and see.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by Lexusgs430: 6:16pm On Apr 08
maasoap:

Diversionary, whataboutism as usual. Must we now allow all financial criminals to walk away, locals or foreigners?

So you are in agreement, that tinubu is also a financial criminal...... He that comes to equity, must come with clean hands.....
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by maasoap(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08
Lexusgs430:

So you are in agreement, that tinubu is also a financial criminal...... He that comes to equity, must come with clean hands.....

Should we now allow all criminals to get away scot free or bring to book those we can? Going personal about one person or the president is petty at this point. Tinubu is a financial criminal but I guess Nigerians who voted for him didn't know that. grin grin grin
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by maasoap(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08
fxexperts:

If the call you to come and explain how they bleed the nation like you claim. can you do it?

You have been told how they were manipulating the naira on Binance, if you have refused to believe it, it is not my job to convince you. And if you haven't read it before, that means you clearly talking about something you knew nothing about.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by Lexusgs430: 7:08pm On Apr 08
maasoap:

Should we now allow all criminals to get away scot free or bring to book those we can? Going personal about one person or the president is petty at this point. Tinubu is a financial criminal but I guess Nigerians who voted for him didn't know that. grin grin grin

I aspire for a better Nigeria too, I think you do, likewise......

But this selective prosecution and corruption at high places....... Would NEVER take us to Eldorado .......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prospa Raises $3.8 Million In Pre-Seed Round / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? / How I Intend To Make Side Money In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.