Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison (14489 Views)

Nigeria Asks Binance To Disclose Top 100 Users, Executives Remain Detained / Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by Lexusgs430: 7:10pm On Apr 08
maasoap:

You have been told how they were manipulating the naira on Binance, if you have refused to believe it, it is not my job to convince you. And if you haven't read it before, that means you clearly talking about something you knew nothing about.

Remember, Abokifx was also accused of manipulating the ₦......

Emefiele even asked abokifx to come fight him in Abuja........😀😁

EFCC are just clutching at straws...... Selling a dead narrative, because they know Nigerian's are not deep thinker's..... A country that places it's developmental indices on prayers and miracles........ What a joke......

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by maasoap(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08
dappydozzy:

EFCC has detained many in the past, with no strong evidence the same is happening now, EFCC is not FBI, all what they do is media trial. At the end of the day, the culprit goes scot free because of lack of strong evidence.
So, the convictions EFCC has secured in the courts over the years were not real or what? Always finding a way to put their own down, theirs would never be good at all in their eyes as if FBI doesn’t have many unresolved cases or never lost in court. I know that many of you think "media trial" is some kind of song.
People like you don't even understand that the number one challenge EFCC is having in Nigeria is the loopholes in our law that gives the judges the opportunity to accept bribe and allow the suspects to be freed on bullshitt technicalities. But you're too ignorant to know all this.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by faceland: 7:15pm On Apr 08
vengertime:
someone that is chilling with his family already.

Since it's Nigeria and he is a rich foreigner. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by 2Radii: 7:20pm On Apr 08
millionboi2:
so you are happy thy detained him simply because he is a white man not because he has committed any crime,see you after now you will be calling them racist.
let him prove himself that he didn't wrong Nigeria...you re not his mouthpiece, afterall they are not metting jungle justice on him, hes in the court of law to prove himself..ewu
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by 2Radii: 7:22pm On Apr 08
JetApartment:

I don't need you to spell it out, it is written all over your comment that you are a tribal goat...ewu gambia. grin grin grin

Osu, everyone can not have ur osu father mindset

A clan that think in reverse....ewure
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by PepeXKermit: 7:46pm On Apr 08
2Radii:

Read the story...money laundering and economy sabotage etc

money laundery? are they charging him as the person in charge or Binance Nigeria or Binance's operations in Nigeria?
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by 2Radii: 7:55pm On Apr 08
PepeXKermit:

money laundery? are they charging him as the person in charge or Binance Nigeria or Binance's operations in Nigeria?

Can't u wait till April 18 to see the charges against him if truly u don't know what is panning out??

Afterall they are not metting jungle justice on him and he's free to sue the Nigeria government back if he deal the government is unjust.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by Bfly: 10:29pm On Apr 08
He is being jailed for representing a company.
The CEO needs to show up
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by fxexperts: 10:03am On Apr 09
maasoap:

You have been told how they were manipulating the naira on Binance, if you have refused to believe it, it is not my job to convince you. And if you haven't read it before, that means you clearly talking about something you knew nothing about.
I read the useless explanation they gave, but do those dullards have any understanding as to how binance P2P operates, binance P2P was a monster the Emefelefe and Buhari administration created, and it is solely designed to be operated by the users who are fellow Nigerians. it was just a market place and how do you blame a market owner for a crime committed by the owners of the shops in the market. and how is that even a crime and which under which law will the judge use to pass its judgement. Those guys are very clueless, but lets see how it unfolds, i can bet a million bucks the EFCC will be thoroughly disgraced in this case.
Re: Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison by Laid2001: 1:44pm On Apr 09
Some Nigerians are mumus.
There are offences that company executives are vicariously liable of on behalf of their companies.!

That was why executives of companies are detained in various developed countries including in US, Canada and others for the sin of their com0any.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Intend To Make Side Money In 2019 / ₦2000 Discount Registration- Is METAFLUX Legit Or Scam? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.