Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable (12690 Views)

Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker / Tinubu Set To Officially Launch The Citizens Delivery Tracker App / FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by iamdapsyj(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08
Arobaga:
I wish Tinubu will be the one to read my own feedback

If he survives 24hrs without heart attack after reading my comments make he call me idiot

You rate yourself too much 🤣, what new thing do you want to tell him than the bull crap you always post here on Nairaland 🤣😂

This one go be direct shot one on one
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by iamdapsyj(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08
Arobaga:

If he survives 24hrs without heart attack after reading my comments make he call me idiot

You rate yourself too much 🤣, what new thing do you want to tell him than the bull crap you always post here on Nairaland 🤣😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by Exousiang01: 1:40pm On Apr 08
DenreleDave:
grin grin

This govt is foolish and love to waste money sha.

it seem they dont know how their citizen love to bastardize and spoil things

Trust NIgerians to go to that tracker and mess it up

Are you blaming the government for the poor morals of Nigerians.
Are you blaming the government for making effort even tho Nigerians will destroy it?
Should they give up and stop working knowing Nigerians will bastardize their efforts.

Are you saying a parent who continues paying the school fees of his failing child is a fool?
I am just asking
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by Bliztzer: 1:41pm On Apr 08
Dittodat:
This is what I voted for.
An accountable, resourceful, and innovative govt.
Glod bless Tinubu and may God continue to bless Nigeria.

Na so!

By the time u hold accountable dem go use dss and efcc come dey look for you for ur house. By then u go understand say govt na trick master dem be.
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by Dittodat: 1:43pm On Apr 08
Arobaga:

Irrelevant and inconsequential ranting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by spiSeyi: 1:44pm On Apr 08
Waste of public funds, another inflicted hardship on the masses and another looting spree the NIN, BVN and voters card are enough to track every citizens in whatever capacity angry . Even the USA that is 100 times the size of Nigeria doesn't have to the number of IDs that we have.
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by banku: 1:48pm On Apr 08
This is why we are where we are today. No monitoring.

One would expect people to be happy about this. But not some Nigerians because it will expose them, their godfathers and cronies.

Ah, don't try it because some Nigerians will frustrate it.

Yeye dey boom.
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by iamdapsyj(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08
Whois:
I hope no one will be victimized for their honest feedback like Erisco foods is victimizing Chioma undecided

Abegi, stop the victimisation stuff. She should have just made her feedback and move on. It's now left for the consumer if they want to continue to buy the product or not but she made serious allegation that cannot be backed or proven. She alleged the product have killed people which she can't prove and that is why she is today. She asked to be taken to court by the way!!
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by hadjipapiey(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08
They’ve got to put a hook on this.. at least we’ll see thier dossier quarterly
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by udomonday: 1:50pm On Apr 08
Arobaga:

tinubu has seen it all.nothing fit shock am again.
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by 9jatriot(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08
lol...

Feedback for Nigeria means heavy negativity sha. We come even come go get professional negative people, many of those ministers go get high BP soon.

Good initiative though... but trust Nigerians, the minister go employ praise singers that will be doing their own whitewashing. As people are putting 1 star, another set will be putting 5 star.

However, this will make many ministers sit up.
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by abc115: 1:56pm On Apr 08
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by CCIA: 2:05pm On Apr 08
midehi2:
Trust Nigerians to scatter that platform cheesy cheesy cheesy feedback kwa shocked
You mean trust IPOB and hobidients?
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by onecansee: 2:05pm On Apr 08
G
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by Sunnycliff(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08
Dittodat:

Dey Play! Government of we will, we shall etc

How accountable have Nigeria Customs under Tinubu been to the investigative documentary and evidence against customs be Fisayo
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by onecansee: 2:07pm On Apr 08
U
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08
midehi2:

Who be this cheesy cheesy

Na them them na, fear fear people. They lack the courage to speak
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by FuckYeyeMods: 2:11pm On Apr 08
Arobaga:

You mean no matter how much effort any government of the day put forward in-order to move Nigeria away from its usualy cycle of stagnation, people like you will always be their to open your stinking toilet to say trash...
I really clap for you.
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by faceland: 2:12pm On Apr 08
Good idea. Hope they didn't bill government millions to build a glorified suggestion-box that would never be opened.

Why is network poor? Seems they are tired of buying fuel.
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by lekonso: 2:23pm On Apr 08
Dittodat:
There is nothing good this govt can do, that can satisfy the flat head race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by edungene7: 2:24pm On Apr 08
A platform that will still be looted can anything good come from a mandate snatcher
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by advanceDNA: 2:25pm On Apr 08
Arobaga:

They wan take their hand dig their own grave

Make them try am first

Na one week Dem go use pull am down....
The platform won't be able to accommodate complains...

Some pple will even be arrested because dragging go plenty and government go call am hate speech against government officials
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by Paramount01(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08
Arobaga:

Is juts tjat we will not be sincere with our feedback, just like the way you will use your hatred to tell Tinubu is leave the seat
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by Ategberoson(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08
Arobaga:

If war and head to head with military in military regime can't give Tinubu heart attack, is it your irrelevant noise that will give him attack

You kids here sef grin
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by SmartPolician: 2:34pm On Apr 08
midehi2:
Trust Nigerians to scatter that platform cheesy cheesy cheesy feedback kwa shocked

Nobody will scatter anything.

Tinubu is a more responsible man than his irresponsible and self-righteous immediate predecessor.
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by Paramount01(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08
tuzeriouz:
Feedback mechanism doesn't work on stolen mandate

You better move away from politics to govt.
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by Haaland21: 2:42pm On Apr 08
tuzeriouz:
Feedback mechanism doesn't work on stolen mandate

Keep deceiving yourself.....

We dont know the agulu third class man here in the north.

Who dash monkey banana? Presidency no be your mate.

Nobody can become president without strong support from the SW and North west and east.
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by phemray(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08
midehi2:

Good initiative in good direction, at least I can monitor my local government from Lagos and see whats going on. If they scatter it because of fear of being exposed, Nigeria will definitely react. No government have ever done something like this. Electorate will have mouth now to shake the elected.
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by ChukwuObe: 2:53pm On Apr 08
Arobaga:

I can bet you that there are no comments or attacks that you and your ungrateful family have not unleashed on Jagaban before and after the election and he is still standing while many of his enemies are 6-feet under. No new comments will be worse than your new one. I hope you will not develop hear attack before him. Watch out
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by rotadeco27: 2:53pm On Apr 08
Arobaga:

That simply shows how intelligent you are,. You are not asked to rain abuses or castigate the government, the feed back is for logical and sensible critics. Crisism is not only negative as many amature believe but pointing out the areas of shortcomings and weaknesses as well as commending area of strength and good tidings. All theses bad "bellism" due to tribal bigotry can not take us anywhere! Even if the person you are venting for gets there ,he would fail too because the same measure will be vented onto him.Americans , no matter their political differences,would wake up and say "God bless America" It is only in country like Nigeria that we will be wishing someone loved one evil just for political issues. "And na we go church pass"
Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by phemray(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08
Dittodat:

God bless you too boss, a right thinking person who believes in Nigeria.

We will get there sooner then later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable by Ijaya123: 3:09pm On Apr 08
Arobaga:

And who sabi you?

Shaki nṣe bi ọra, egun nṣe bi ẹran

Radarada.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Mini-bus Driver Returns N380,000 Cheque And N49 000 Cash To Owner / An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu / Subsidy Fraud: How Eternal Oil MD, Others Forged Documents To Defraud FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.