Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Don't Care Neighbours - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Care Neighbours (30725 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by LeeSmart: 9:11pm On Apr 08
willi926:
I secretly spoilt my compound jam lock and threw the padlock inside bush as revenge. I knocked for 2 hours and I could see someone peeping through there curtain oo, I use stone knock for gate tire, my so called neighbours no come open door, after a while another tenant came back use phone call him wife, she came out and opened the door, she was like she never knew someone was knocking oo. I said no wahala, I didn't even act as if e pain me or said any bad word, I just keep am for mind. After some weeks them begin find padlock, lo and behold jamlock sef done spoil. One of the neighbours said they should ask me, I might know about it. If them born Una papa well come ask me useless question. Na so we take contribute another money for padlock and jamlock. Nonsense people
You be winch, lol.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by austine4real(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08
Very funny and bad character
Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by willi926(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08
LeeSmart:

You be winch, lol.
E be like say u never experience I don't care neighbours before. Person fit dey die them go do like say e no concern them. Since then, me self no come send anybody 4 the compound.

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Zonefree(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08
Babamide:
You are all blaming your own carelessness and I don't care attitude on the neighbors.
Who sees his girlfriend off in just boxers and singlet without his phone or gate key or wallet?
Who accommodates someone else in the house without having 2 keys to your apartment?
You would be going about without phones or with dead phones and now be knocking gate waiting for the houseboy whey you put for the next flat to come and open the gate. Many of you are mad I swear
Very mad people!

Image the effrontery, like as if they employed gate man to be opening gate for them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Olumighty123(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08
Zonefree:

Very mad people!

Image the effrontery, like as if they employed gate man to be opening gate for them.

By the time you are in dire need of your neighbors, only then would you see reasons to why you should be your neighbors keeper 😉 you think say only you fit live life? 😄😄

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Zonefree(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08
Olumighty123:

By the time you are in dire need of your neighbors, only then would you see reasons to why you should be your neighbors keeper 😉 you think say only you fit live life? 😄😄
If you knock, person no open, don't get offended. You're not paying anyone to open gate for you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Acidosis(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08
This is a senseless thread. Leaving the gate open or not wouldn't have saved the girl.. so what exactly is the association between the lady and the neighbours??

There is also no association between the late girl's issue and your narration about your husband. You said your husband called your neighbour, isn't? Why didn't he hit the gate instead from his location? Your husband called, the Abuja guy called no one.

It's important to understand the culture in your neighborhood and do your best to align. Leaving your apartment at night without a phone or key is the height of irresponsibility. You said he packed out of the apartment? Smh, pesin wey suppose dey jail for knacking somebody's daughter only to "throw her" out alone at night to die.

If you need people to open gate for you, go and rent an apartment, where everyone pays a token monthly to a gateman or a housekeeper. And if you want free access, there are many apartments without a gate. Just explain your stup!dity to a good agent, you'll get what you deserve.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by jaszplus12(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08
DeltaBachelor:
lol. Good one. I don't wanna sound tribalistic but in Nigeria, there is always one particular thing peculiar with each and every tribe ( Good or Bad )
You're absolutely right...
Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by akezn: 12:00am On Apr 09
The truth of the matter is that we all have our separate keys to the jam lock on the gate in my compound and if you are going out, you are expected to go out with your key.

Getting angry because no one is opening the gate for you when there is no gateman employed to do that is uncalled for.

I am the last to move into the compound and my apartment is closest to the gate, I do once in a while, but you don't expect me to come out and open everytime someone is knocking like I am gateman because some of them are not even neighbours, but their visitors who should have called them.

I noticed only one guy that was kinda friendly in the compound. He was the only one that welcomed me warmly. He added me to the Whatsapp platform and introduced me to them on that platform. Only one person out of the 8 apartments(group members) typed welcome. This is my 6th month in the compound and that guy is the only one I can say I know. The others are just good morning and that's all. The matter is made worse by the fact that nothing brings us together. We all have our separate prepaid meters, and the estate manager is in charge of payment for cleaning the compound, recharging the meter for pumping water, payment of security levy etc. But I am okay with just that that guy. He calls me sometimes to open for him. I am always very conscious about my key because I don't want to put myself in such a situation.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Esope6320: 1:51am On Apr 09
Nicepoker:
Lies. grin
Don’t say lies,
at my former compound I will use stone to hit the gate sotey the whole community will wake up

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by JONSYN7154: 5:26am On Apr 09
jaszplus12:

Pointing to where I had in mind... while in Nigeria I tasted all major tribes and I know which ones have the characters you mentioned!
which one?
Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by NotGej: 5:49am On Apr 09
Kobojunkie:
What you described is not Busy body attitude at all but a literal home invasion/trespassing. Why would any person go to and open another person's window if not to trespass, and that is against the law.

But that’s exactly the rapport Nigerians term as good neighborliness. Intrusion and meddling in people’s lives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by NotGej: 5:52am On Apr 09
willi926:
I secretly spoilt my compound jam lock and threw the padlock inside bush as revenge. I knocked for 2 hours and I could see someone peeping through there curtain oo, I use stone knock for gate tire, my so called neighbours no come open door, after a while another tenant came back use phone call him wife, she came out and opened the door, she was like she never knew someone was knocking oo. I said no wahala, I didn't even act as if e pain me or said any bad word, I just keep am for mind. After some weeks them begin find padlock, lo and behold jamlock sef done spoil. One of the neighbours said they should ask me, I might know about it. If them born Una papa well come ask me useless question. Na so we take contribute another money for padlock and jamlock. Nonsense people angry

You are at fault by all you listed. Always take care of yourself and not hope on others. No one is anyone’s slave. People have their lives to live

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by jaszplus12(m): 7:28am On Apr 09
JONSYN7154:
which one?
That one! grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Tombrown3(m): 8:11am On Apr 09
DeltaBachelor:
I swear babe. I can't wait for my rent to be due so that I leave this wicked environment. The energy and vibes is very negative. The funny thing is they all claim to be " christain" and church-goers. I won't belittle any tribe or religion but I stayed a bit in the North and there are things an hausa man wouldn't do. They are their neighbour's keeper. Over here, it is just unhealthy competition and unnecessary rivalry

I observed this behavior amongst Christians often.

And they extreme church goers with lots of Christian post all day.

15 Likes

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by 13regular: 8:15am On Apr 09
Same "I don't care" attitude that allow kidnappers to live in our midst, statch their victims under our nose without questions!

We are architects of our problem!!

KNOW YOUR NEIGHBOR, E GET WHY

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by PROPEACE: 8:54am On Apr 09
jaszplus12:

Pointing to where I had in mind... while in Nigeria I tasted all major tribes and I know which ones have the characters you mentioned!
Oya tell me the tribe without telling me the tribe!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:58am On Apr 09
E get one neighbor like that too for our former house, she doesn't greet nor respond to greetings. Her daughter and one guy was playing outside, I dont know if the guy touched the girl inappropriately she threw a knife she was using to peel orange at the guy, omo na so knife cut one of the boy's vein on his leg na so the guy begin bleed. Blood was rushing out like say them open tap, meaning e get one babe wey i dey chyke of street I gave her appointment to come around 5pm i will be around then. When she came she came she called me she was at the gate then I rushed to open the gate for her low oand behold I saw the boy lying on the ground with blood gushing out from his leg na so I remove my shirt tied the leg then carried the boy on my back. The was say even saying chai na like this I go take die that he's feeling cold inside his body omo the guy black eye don dey go inside. Thank God for using me to save that boy that day. Could you believe that father of the girl didn't even even said thank you instead he went to call police to arrest me that there was no blood that I lied. Even the police came used sand to cover the blood that I was a liar. B4 the police came me don japa, the girl that threw that knife was crying and begging me that day to carry the boy because she couldn't carry him. Omo the girl twisted everything and said there was no blood, she even saw me the next day without greeting me lol i just laughed. May our good never put us to trouble. Omo people dey this life ooo.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by JONSYN7154: 10:03am On Apr 09
grin u no well.

jaszplus12:

That one! grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Yashita: 10:05am On Apr 09
fuckingAyaya:
E get one neighbor like that too for our former house, she doesn't greet nor respond to greetings. Her daughter and one guy was playing outside, I dont know if the guy touched the girl inappropriately she threw a knife she was using to peel orange at the guy, omo na so knife cut one of the boy's vein on his leg na so the guy begin bleed. Blood was rushing out like say them open tap, meaning e get one babe wey i dey chyke of street I gave her appointment to come around 5pm i will be around then. When she came she came she called me she was at the gate then I rushed to open the gate for her low oand behold I saw the boy lying on the ground with blood gushing out from his leg na so I remove my shirt tied the leg then carried the boy on my back. The was say even saying chai na like this I go take die that he's feeling cold inside his body omo the guy black eye don dey go inside. Thank God for using me to save that boy that day. Could you believe that father of the girl didn't even even said thank you instead he went to call police to arrest me that there was no blood that I lied. Even the police came used sand to cover the blood that I was a liar. B4 the police came me don japa, the girl that threw that knife was crying and begging me that day to carry the boy because she couldn't carry him. Omo the girl twisted everything and said there was no blood, she even saw me the next day without greeting me lol i just laughed. May our good never put us to trouble. Omo people dey this life ooo.

You should have taken your video as evidence and sent it to someone before helping. Never trust anyone.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Kobojunkie: 10:08am On Apr 09
NotGej:
∆ But that’s exactly the rapport Nigerians term as good neighborliness. Intrusion and meddling in people’s lives.
That na why I dey regard the place a lot of times as some sort of Topsy-Turvy world 🌎

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Kobojunkie: 10:10am On Apr 09
13regular:
Same "I don't care" attitude that allow kidnappers to live in our midst, statch their victims under our nose without questions
We are architects of our problem!!
KNOW YOUR NEIGHBOR, E GET WHY
Tufiakwa! lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by ASAPFERG: 10:41am On Apr 09
DeltaBachelor:
I swear babe. I can't wait for my rent to be due so that I leave this wicked environment. The energy and vibes is very negative. The funny thing is they all claim to be " christain" and church-goers. I won't belittle any tribe or religion but I stayed a bit in the North and there are things an hausa man wouldn't do. They are their neighbour's keeper. Over here, it is just unhealthy competition and unnecessary rivalry
especially igbo people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by UcheKingsley1: 10:47am On Apr 09
Fvck my neighbors grin.

Fvck all of them.

Hateful, jealous and religious hypocrites

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Mumben(f): 10:49am On Apr 09
@fuckingAyaya, your experience is quite pathetic but thank God for your life. It pays to be good.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Biglittlelois(f): 11:12am On Apr 09
Know your neighbours, but also keep a healthy distance to avoid "see finish" and stories that touch the heart.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by DeathToSimps: 1:15pm On Apr 09
Acidosis:
This is a senseless thread. Leaving the gate open or not wouldn't have saved the girl.. so what exactly is the association between the lady and the neighbours??

There is also no association between the late girl's issue and your narration about your husband. You said your husband called your neighbour, isn't? Why didn't he hit the gate instead from his location? Your husband called, the Abuja guy called no one.

It's important to understand the culture in your neighborhood and do your best to align. Leaving your apartment at night without a phone or key is the height of irresponsibility. You said he packed out of the apartment? Smh, pesin wey suppose dey jail for knacking somebody's daughter only to "throw her" out alone at night to die.

If you need people to open gate for you, go and rent an apartment, where everyone pays a token monthly to a gateman or a housekeeper. And if you want free access, there are many apartments without a gate. Just explain your stup!dity to a good agent, you'll get what you deserve.

Your IQ is very low.

Coconut brain.

14 Likes

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by henrimoto(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09
DeltaBachelor:
I swear babe. I can't wait for my rent to be due so that I leave this wicked environment. The energy and vibes is very negative. The funny thing is they all claim to be " christain" and church-goers. I won't belittle any tribe or religion,
but I stayed a bit in the North and there are things an hausa man wouldn't do. They are their neighbour's keeper.

Over here, it is just unhealthy competition and unnecessary rivalry

.. This is very True about the Northerners.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Sapasenator: 3:15pm On Apr 09
Na me be the that neighbor. I hate people coming close to me and may not even answer your greetings on real life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by jaszplus12(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09
JONSYN7154:
grin u no well.

I no dey for accident and emergency na!
Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by jaszplus12(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09
PROPEACE:

Oya tell me the tribe without telling me the tribe!
This na simultaneous equation you gimme so oh! [center][/center] grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by Chummynoni(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09
Respect and greet your neighbors , but it will be better if you maintain some distance to avoid see finish. Not until you gossip or enter your neighbors house for friendly shit before they help you if the need arises. Greeting is enough.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.