Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Website Redesign, Comments And Criticisms Are Welcome - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Redesign, Comments And Criticisms Are Welcome (818 Views)

Important Factors That Will Make Your Website Redesign Process A Success / Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Followers / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Redesign, Comments And Criticisms Are Welcome by Afam(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hello,

Decided to redesign www.justwebservices.com so as to be able to meet with the challenges ahead and to take care of opportunities around.

Criticisms and comments are welcome as I want to make the site useful to Nigerians.
Re: Website Redesign, Comments And Criticisms Are Welcome by jeshurun07: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2007
ur site is very good. i like the simplicity of it.
can u c if u can add more pics. they have a way of making site more attractive
Re: Website Redesign, Comments And Criticisms Are Welcome by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Sep 21, 2007
Now that is a rare site. a Website designed by a Nigerian that is actually simple, looks well put together and not overcrowded. I like that. Please stick to the theme, do not overcrowd, or destroy it please, embarassed I have seen one too many ugly looking and poorly designed websites but this one is a step away from all that. keep it up!

KoboJunkie
Re: Website Redesign, Comments And Criticisms Are Welcome by Afam(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2007
Thanks guys for the comments, really appreciate them.

I am glad the simplicity is appreciated as I have always maintained that the best sites in the world are simple, fast and useful to visitors and that is what I intend this site to remain.

Hopefully, it will become a reference point for businesses wanting to go online as every single tool needed to run a business especially IT related will just be a click away.

Many thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

For A Web Project / Jamb And Its Web Master (host) Sidmach Tech / Get Upto $75 For Your Opinion: Earn Upto $4000 A Month, Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.