Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review (29687 Views)

'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) / Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi / Erisco Foods Arrests Chioma Egodi For Saying There Is Too Much Sugar In Tomato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by anibirelawal(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08
Everybody wants to trend on social media. But this lady own is unprecedented.

3 Likes

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Lomprico2: 3:39pm On Apr 08
Meanwhile Wdume a notorious kidnap kingpin have been released. One naijeria

1 Like

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Kukutenla: 3:39pm On Apr 08
Lawyers abeg

Is de-marketing a crime

When will Reno be declared wanted for all his invectives on MTN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by CCIA: 3:40pm On Apr 08
triple996:
NA DEM grin

DEVELOPERS grin grin

criminal conspiracy,
de-marketing,
blackmail,
attempted extortion,
and cyberbullying
Erisco foods said tomato paste na modified starch mixed with color and artificial flavoring. grin

the truth is bitter.

Na so developer take turn billionaire grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by faceland: 3:40pm On Apr 08
She doesn't have how many billions he ask for damages. So he should just hire killers and stop wasting government workers time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Hoelujohn: 3:40pm On Apr 08
FreeStuffsNG:
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am up. Smh.

Many of them are still online, criminally cyberbullying and trolling.

She should actually be investing in an amicable settlement with the Erisco man if she did not have any ulterior motives. The first time I read her comment on the brand, I knew she has gotten herself into avoidable trouble but never knew she'll let it degenerate to this level.
So sad. She should be given the opportunity to defend herself in court.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Good grounds to claim asylum in USA or Australia. Na to go from Idiroko boarder japa sure

3 Likes

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by tivta(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08
See these lawless people. Nonsense
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by ivolt: 3:41pm On Apr 08
BadMaster:
Why would the I.G get himself involved in this stupidity?

If I were Chioma, I would use this opportunity to seek for asylum in a reasonable country.
She would likely seek asylum but not before the trial has ended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by david22uu(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08
Ok[s][/s]
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by IamANigerianMan: 3:41pm On Apr 08
DMerciful:
The useless Nigerian Police Force!
It is ur PAPA that is useless, everything can talk on internet because they have Access to 10 naira data, it is your smelling MaMA that is useless

6 Likes

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by FreeStuffsNG: 3:43pm On Apr 08
Hoelujohn:

Good grounds to claim asylum in USA or Australia. Na to go from Idiroko boarder japa sure
She's a married woman wink Asylum is not a status symbol sir. It's not so much different from being sent to an asylum.
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08
Make Dem no allow that useless oloshooo Anambala woEman commot dis country oo..
She should serve her jail term and eat our wonderful watery beans...
Baztard

2 Likes

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Slytiger: 3:44pm On Apr 08
Kukutenla:
Lawyers abeg

Is de-marketing a crime

Reno hasn't lied that MTN service was bad. He is just telling people to buy local.

1 Like

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by blancsn1: 3:44pm On Apr 08
Mechonu there !

She should go n prove her case in the law court.

Kelklein:
Not surprised.. the Nigerian Police has shown over time that they are the protector of the rich, high and mighty..🤔🤔

As a common man, just be careful out there.. no go chook mouth for wetin no concern you..

4 Likes

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Yankee101: 3:44pm On Apr 08
Please is the brand truly sugary or she just lied?
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by faceland: 3:44pm On Apr 08
Ijaya123:
Hmmm…This will only do more damage to the Erisco food brand.

Naturally, people will always side with the underdog and more so as this is perceived as bullying and unwarranted intimidation towards the lady, no body will go near that man’s product anytime soon.

Bytheway, what exactly does the man expect to get from the court? I think the man took the wrong advice.
He lost about 30m in sales due to the review, but he killed his business by not letting it go.

Now he wants to distroy her life by using the Nigerian legal system.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by ivolt: 3:46pm On Apr 08
Kukutenla:
Lawyers abeg

Is de-marketing a crime

I am not sure demarketing is a crime on its own as long as the stated claims are true.
As for Reno, his demarketing has nothing to do with MTN's capabilities, it is mostly sentiments.
Moreover, since MTN is a foreign brand, it wouldn't want unnecessary publicity.

1 Like

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by BitterTruth01: 3:46pm On Apr 08
FreeStuffsNG:

She should actually be investing in an amicable settlement with the Erisco man, Eric Umeofia, founder of Erisco Foods Limited, if she did not have any ulterior motive, after all , we are all humans and we can err. Even the Bible counsel you to beg your adversary when you realise that you erred.

The first time I read her comment on the brand, I knew she has gotten herself into avoidable trouble but never knew she'll let it degenerate to this level.

So sad. She should be given the opportunity to defend herself in court. I pray she gets out of the problem.

Please refrain from quoting the bible , you son of Ishmael

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08
broadman20:

Development is better than old brown roof grandfather's building.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Max24: 3:51pm On Apr 08
This Chioma should be careful. It's not good demarketing other people's products. If Erisco is demarketed many people might lose their jobs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Lavor234: 3:52pm On Apr 08
When the police place the bandits of Tiktok under arrest, Nigerians will take them seriously.
Sad to say, Nigerians have lost ALL faith the Nigerian police, and this Chioma Okoli has gone global, yet the police is still destroying what is left of its repute.
It is well. Time changes everything.

I read aboutvTafa Balogun in Saro Wiwa's memoirs. He was one of those who played a major role in his imprisonment, yet Balogun became IG and was handcuffed by an ASP.
Life dey change oh. You wey dey as king today fit dey cry tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Jovi10: 3:57pm On Apr 08
FreeStuffsNG:

She should actually be investing in an amicable settlement with the Erisco man, Eric Umeofia, founder of Erisco Foods Limited, if she did not have any ulterior motive, after all , we are all humans and we can err. Even the Bible counsel you to beg your adversary when you realise that you erred.

The first time I read her comment on the brand, I knew she has gotten herself into avoidable trouble but never knew she'll let it degenerate to this level.

So sad. She should be given the opportunity to defend herself in court. I pray she gets out of the problem.

What is cyber bullying about making a review about a product. Nawa for some of Una o
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Timetravel88: 3:57pm On Apr 08
Ijaya123:

Naturally, people will always side with the underdog and more so as this is perceived as bullying and unwarranted intimidation towards the lady, no body will go near that man’s product anytime soon.

Bytheway, what exactly does the man expect to get from the court? I think the man took the wrong advice.

So you think an Igbo man who rose from the ashes of the Biafran war to build a multi billion naira manufacturing business in a country where businesses struggle to break even is not an underdog. If you don’t, think again

2 Likes

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by zrocky: 3:57pm On Apr 08
Slytiger:
Next time, influencers should review and pass truthfully. Don't go all out to war with fake review and pushing same to your 11,000 followers on Facebook.

Her followers even warned her that she was running foul of the law, instead she told them to tell erisco to stop killing people with his tomatoes paste. I hope also has the list of the dead people.

And to those that like to shout sane climes 👇
she use *** it can mean any thing . Na just say she dey poor this is not a valid case in court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by jojothaiv(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08
Ijaya123:

His PR are even doing a bad job.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Jovi10: 4:00pm On Apr 08
xpressionx:
Good for her.
People always think they have an opinion.
That you didn't like it doesn't mean others don't or won't like it.

Small stout dey bitter, but na some people best drink.

If she cried out because the product was poisonous or it harmed her, it could have been a different ball game all together.

She used their product and noted that it was high in sugar. Where in our constitution does it say making reviews on product is an offense. That's why all these producers give us rubbish products because many mumu like you full Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Kusu12: 4:00pm On Apr 08
Some of these Igbos are pathetic, they can spew trash online, but when they are called to substantiate their claims they become soft like dodo and apologetic. Crying you are victimising them because they are Igbos and start writing epistle to UN, USA, EU etc... Empty chest beaters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Think9ja(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08
I like this. He that alleges must prove.

This was how Gringory Peter and his idiotic supporters led by Aisha Yesufu went about spreading falsehood that Tinubu rigged election. In the court, they couldn't prove it and the case was thrown out.

Despite that, they are still everywhere on the cyber space forcing everyone to believe that election was rigged by Tinubu, even going as far as bullying people on the internet.

If that mumu and useless Tinubu can just use one useless Ob!diot as a scape goat by forcing them to prove that he indeed rigged election those idiots, starting with Gringory will behave themselves.

I'm particularly more interested in this case because it is them against themselves, so nobody will play the victim card here.
Like the fools normally say, it's a family affair
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Babangidapikin: 4:04pm On Apr 08
The big question is was her review right or wrong ... People have the right to review products.. I know of a bank selling etoken that tells customers their password is wrong once they create password for their tokens , and if you don't know, you would go get another one thinking you forgot your password.. is that not deception...
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by ednut1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08
Mr i rada die. Its ok na. Forgive her
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by joseph1832(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:05pm On Apr 08
FreeStuffsNG:
You , Madridguy and Hail-anus needs to be on that watchlist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Party Style Fried Rice / Big Size Kenwood Cake Mixer / See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.