Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Heart Felt Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Felt Message (88 Views)

This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! / After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Felt Message by YourFada2: 5:19pm On Apr 08
When I was in JS 2, my brother was in SS 3. He was a feared, loved, and very well respected prefect. One day, he was on duty and came round inspecting students in the dining hall. When he came to me, a small frown creased his brow, but he said nothing and moved on. He rang the bell and lunch commenced.

Then he left the hall, and a few seconds later someone came and told me my brother wanted to see me outside. Outside, he said to me, 'You have no badge pin. Yet when I said everyone not dressed correctly should leave, you stayed. You think a badge pin is a small thing and so does not matter?' He pulled my ear and asked me to leave.

I cried quietly all the way to the hostel, because I was so hungry. After lunch, he sent for me. When I came he asked me to sit on his bed. I sat. He brought out food and asked me to eat. I ate. And as I ate he told me never to act like that again. That every little thing matters. And that every day, and most especially on the days on which he was on duty, I must act right. Because it would always be heartbreaking for him to have to punish me, his brother, in front of everyone.

Copies!
ⓒ Facebook!

(1) (Reply)

I Can Bring Out A Life Lesson Out Of Any Scenario. / . / Data Analysis Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.