Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria (60075 Views)

Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki / See The Trailer Loads Of Rice & 20M Peter Obi Donated To Mangu IDP Camp / See What Peter Obi Donated To Flooded Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by treatise: 7:45pm On Apr 09
Paraman:
It's a lie, this can't be the picture
If this kind of water project can be replicated by all and sundry across villages water-borne diseases could be reduced by 60%. This is better than inactions.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by ebenholer2(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09
Allisgud:
He over try,since the money is from his own pocket
Just Dey play….do u know how much he has taken from government as governors for 8years or so. You people seem not to like truth.
If Obi wants to woo the north for votes I suggest that the OBIDIENTS should contribute cash for him cos he is a very miser man
👨
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Treasure17(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09
Water is life and your so called president hasn't done anything for that community.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Father4all: 7:48pm On Apr 09
How can be call him his excellency when he is not President. Or did they want to smuggle him to Aso rock grin
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by olisaokere(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09
LegendHero:
Below is the picture of the borehole he donated to Zaria.

This is so ridiculous that a presidential candidate will stoop this low. How is this any different from giving people transistor radio like Sheu Sani did the other time.

Is this what he want to use to get Muslim North vote in 2027?

How Many of this similar projects or higher projects has your paymaster(s) done in the south?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Ceejay94: 7:51pm On Apr 09
LegendHero:

Amen, so he can donate more borehole from his stolen funds.
which stolen funds. He is better than Tinubu, Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Almunjid(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09
Arobaga:
Dress how you wanna be addressed

You can’t be living in a mud house and expect estate kind of borehole

He even tried if na me I go keep am for bare floor
Lol, look the way u dey try to justify this mediocrity u called Borehole by ur preferred "polithiefcian". If na Tinubu do something like this for Anambra, Una go mock am for 1 year. grin
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Allisgud: 7:55pm On Apr 09
ebenholer2:
Just Dey play….do u know how much he has taken from government as governors for 8years or so. You people seem not to like truth.
If Obi wants to woo the north for votes I suggest that the OBIDIENTS should contribute cash for him cos he is a very miser man
👨
which money abeg forget that thing,if those allegation against him is true by now tinubu will make obi share backyard with emefiele cos obi really disturb him with post election court issue the same way emefiele did,abeg wise up obi na saint among all this politicians

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Stallione(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09
LegendHero:

Amen, so he can donate more borehole from his stolen funds.
borno goat like u

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by TechguybT: 7:55pm On Apr 09
Chai! If only you’ve experienced “water scarcity” or lived in a community where there’s no water, and you have to walk more than 5km or more to source for water then you will appreciate what this man has done.

Trust me, the people of this community has just been relieved of a long time bondage and unnecessary stress. I can feel their joy.
“God bless PO

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by enemyofprogress: 7:55pm On Apr 09
An average aboki will never vote for an Igbo man. They will only drink his water and also use it to do abolution when dem wan pray. Obi just dey waste him time and money

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by AskNgige2: 7:56pm On Apr 09
Arobaga:

Tinubu is a stripper

Shetima is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by engrfaruq(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09
Paraman:
It's a lie, this can't be the picture

This one nko

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Blackdisciple(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09
Arobaga:

[b]You can’t be living in a mud house and expect estate kind of borehole

He even tried if na me I go keep am for bare floor[/b]

Bros we have 2 types of boreholes which are industrial borehole and shallow borehole either ways both works, I don't know what is estate kind of borehole grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Max24: 8:03pm On Apr 09
Shame dey catch me for Obi. Obi no dey give shishi is better than this.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by stasius: 8:06pm On Apr 09
shortgun:
Show us the one anyone in your generation donated.

God bless you.
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Toluwanise247(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09
shortgun:
He done turn to abuse and fight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Those who follow obi are more stupid than him
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:07pm On Apr 09
successmatters:

Are we begging you to believe? A people who believed Peter Obi took state money are a bunch of olodoz before na grin
stop telling lies, I live in Agulu community and nothing of such you claim. Thanks to the private borehole we have in our compound if not e for red. I see how people struggle to look for water up and down.
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by soccerlite: 8:14pm On Apr 09
Lolzzzzz 🤣

obi the giver of borehole
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by soccerlite: 8:17pm On Apr 09
TechguybT:
Chai! If only you’ve experienced “water scarcity” or lived in a community where there’s no water, and you have to walk more than 5km or more to source for water then you will appreciate what this man has done.

Trust me, the people of this community has just been relieved of a long time bondage and unnecessary stress. I can feel their joy.
“God bless PO

He can't even mount the drum 🥁 on a taller platform

Haba

A stingy gift
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by oneman2k7: 8:18pm On Apr 09
Using his own money o. Which one your sinator give his constituency?
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by spagettiluv: 8:20pm On Apr 09
Obi is a clown

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Available9: 8:22pm On Apr 09
fuckJones:
obi is a comedian

Then what will you call the governor of the state and president of the country whose primary responsibility is to provide water for the people
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by prizeless(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09
What kind of borehole are you expecting, see me see trouble. As you dress you will be address. If you know, you know
LegendHero:

This is so ridiculous that a presidential candidate will stoop this low. How is this any different from giving people transistor radio like Sheu Sani did the other time.

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Orch1981: 8:25pm On Apr 09
shortgun:
May God bless you
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Orch1981: 8:26pm On Apr 09
Arobaga:

You can’t be living in a mud house and expect estate kind of borehole
May God bless you

He even tried if na me I go keep am for bare floor
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by new2012: 8:26pm On Apr 09
Kilanee:

You see what we're talking and why peter obituary can never become Nigeria president?
all persons have been born equal. Treating people equally is also a big part of human rights. So, no matter what someone's individual circumstance is they should be treated with respect, dignity, and kindness.

The comment you responded to, was it from Peter Obi? You typed values - equity, dignity, respect and in same context called someone 'Obituary'.

See the hypocrisy in you, see your lack of values in proper display, what a shame!

You're unable to practice what you preach. Your content and you have totally different personality. You typed like a man with principles but u lack same, you really can't give what you don't have.

You're certainly no different from the person you attacked, you're just different side of same coin. One is. For and the Other is against, you're both political thugs- motivated financially or by Ethnicity or foolishness, I hope you change and imbibe the values you preach.

I don't know the village where it was mounted, some villages in core North lack access to water so badly that they have people go long distance to get water, sometimes its so bad in some communities, that the economize the one they've got to a point you'll cry for them, so this might be wonderful for such village.

Was this borehole done in accordance with today's reality? Absolutely not. From a private citizen it's laudable, from a presidential contestant trying to get votes - he can do better. For the community, this might be the next best thing to slice bread, we'll never know!
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Orch1981: 8:27pm On Apr 09
LegendHero:

Your great grand father no fit build borehole for him generation
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Orch1981: 8:29pm On Apr 09
fuckJones:
stop smoking chinedu
Adewale borehole water never reach Ogun state after many years of Obasanjo government
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by YourKarma: 8:30pm On Apr 09
Arobaga:

Tinubu is a stripper

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....this is FINISHING!
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Orch1981: 8:32pm On Apr 09
LegendHero:

Agulu no get borehole. I still heard there is water scarcity in Anambra few weeks ago.

Obi is now a comedian in the category of baba Sabiko. See the Konga looking borehole wey he wan take carry Northern votes for 2027.

Anambra state people pass your generation bore no be our problem again we dey think of bigger things
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by YourKarma: 8:33pm On Apr 09
Judgementa1:
With all his stolen funds as Anambra governor this is the rubbish he is doing to win their votes.

The man is useless.

Peter Obi we know, but please who are you? You're not useless but nobody knows you exist. Do you now see you're the exact definition of uselessness? If you kpai today no one will even know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.