Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria (60076 Views)

Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki / See The Trailer Loads Of Rice & 20M Peter Obi Donated To Mangu IDP Camp / See What Peter Obi Donated To Flooded Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Adaisback(f): 11:11pm On Apr 09
Legend hero created this thread in order to mock Peter Obi but see how God turned it against him. May our enemies be put to shame just the sane way legend hero was put to shame in his own thread, Amen

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09
Peter obi is a disgrace

The worst part of it is that he shamelessly went to commission it
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by jessylaurel(f): 11:35pm On Apr 09
LegendHero:
Below is the picture of the borehole he donated to Zaria.

This is so ridiculous that a presidential candidate will stoop this low. How is this any different from giving people transistor radio like Sheu Sani did the other time.

Is this what he want to use to get Muslim North vote in 2027?

Like did the north gave him any vote in the previous election?? The got what they deserve ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he even tried by putting tank if itโ€™s me itโ€™s Buta I will put๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by crossbreedwears(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09
You and 256 others shows how low thinking you people are. I am really ashamed of your comment
Arobaga:
Dress how you wanna be addressed

You canโ€™t be living in a mud house and expect estate kind of borehole

He even tried if na me I go keep am for bare floor
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by rollywise(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09
LegendHero:

He doesnโ€™t need to donate. He is not desperate like the dullard Obi.

He is the GCFR!

And you are who again? Hello Oh you are the one enduring the endless suffering from gcfr ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by LegendHero(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09
rollywise:

And you are who again? Hello Oh you are the one enduring the endless suffering from gcfr ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

lol me I dey ball o. Iโ€™m not broke like Obi children.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09
Arobaga:

Tinubu is a stripper

No wonder he knows how to dance and stagger well....

Once an Oshodi park chairman, what can he not do to survive??
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by shoskid(m): 11:54pm On Apr 09
successmatters:

Even in their hotels, bed bugs dealt with me, I ran out shouting in the middle of the night grin no joking o

I had to wash my clothes with hot water when I returned to the east.

And you think your parents still have son with this your failure sense of reasoning? Stop fooling yourself
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:57pm On Apr 09
NOETHNICITY:
Peter obi is a disgrace

The worst part of it is that he shamelessly went to commission it

He went to an APC State where the Governor and Government could not even give them urine as water and restored hope there with a borehole ........

So he has to shamelessly go with Pride to commission what your lord and personal saviours in APC refused to give their people out of wickedness ...lols
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by rantingpigs: 12:04am On Apr 10
Show us what Tinubu, an elected Official, has done for his own F****king community let alone a country he destroyed by his grand foolishness.

Peter Obi is a private citizen. Stop disgracing your disgusting self. grin

marsman:

Your tears are sweet rantingpigs... we will keep pointing out Peter Obi's mediocrity. Next time do something of quality fit for a f**king community
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Zeezenho: 12:43am On Apr 10
I was expecting something ridiculous. Obi gave them water even added water storage.

May God in his infinite mercy bless peter obi the incoming president. The man destined to wipe Nigerians tears.
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by kingmaster2009: 12:49am On Apr 10
Arobaga:
Dress how you wanna be addressed

You canโ€™t be living in a mud house and expect estate kind of borehole

He even tried if na me I go keep am for bare floor

Simpleton !!! Do they requested for borehole from him in the first place ...meanwhile, .Agulu , his home town has no portable water yet he pretended to be a philanthropy to someone else.....
Everything about Obi Bitter is fake...
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by damoobaba: 1:19am On Apr 10
successmatters:

Are we begging you to believe? A people who believed Peter Obi took state money are a bunch of olodoz before na grin

Buhari can not steal your money. Na so Bubu take lead Nigeria for 8 catastrophic years O. We need a man with PROVEN PERFORMANCE and we got him. You can cry me a river, we got the President we want.
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Rolings: 2:36am On Apr 10
socialmediaman:
Propaganda aside. This is very laudable!

About 60 million people donโ€™t have access to clean water in Nigeria!

A private citizen doing the work that government with trillions of naira budget for the executive and legislature couldn't do

If you have struggled with access to clean water, you'll understand the smiles on the faces of these residents

MAKE UNA HAVE SOME SHAME NOW

WILL YOU SAY THE SAME THING IF IT HAD BEEN TINUBU OR ATIKU THAT DID THIS

Anyway I never expect anything good to come from that lying bastard
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Originalsly: 3:05am On Apr 10
LegendHero:

This is so ridiculous that a presidential candidate will stoop this low. How is this any different from giving people transistor radio like Sheu Sani did the other time.

Did your Presidential candidate give anything? If yes... what did he give? You can pretend you're busy and can't respond ... we'll understand.
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by LajaLaba: 3:34am On Apr 10
Who send him undecided
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by LajaLaba: 3:40am On Apr 10
Adaisback:
Legend hero created this thread in order to mock Peter Obi but see how God turned it against him. May our enemies be put to shame just the sane way legend hero was put to shame in his own thread, Amen
U be Zombie nah!see useless borehole cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by socialmediaman: 3:50am On Apr 10
Rolings:

MAKE UNA HAVE SOME SHAME NOW

WILL YOU SAY THE SAME THING IF IT HAD BEEN TINUBU OR ATIKU THAT DID THIS

Anyway I never expect anything good to come from that lying bastard

If Peter Obi calls you today and gives you 500k naira to pay your house rent, will you say that because it was not from Tinubu, you will not collect? You prefer to be evicted from house for Tinubu's sake?

Why are you unhappy that Peter Obi has provided clean water to a community that didn't have?
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Mozegee: 5:36am On Apr 10
LegendHero:

. How useless and ugreatful you are
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:20am On Apr 10
Adaisback:
baby boo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by rollywise(m): 6:38am On Apr 10
[quote author=LegendHero post=129356986]

lol me I dey ball o. Iโ€™m not broke like Obi children. [/quot

Oh you balling. No wonder the things coming out from your head. Really like a balling kid
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Shaev7(m): 7:30am On Apr 10
LegendHero:

He doesn't, he only feels pity for them. Do you know what it means to have clean and drinkable water?
Talk is free but make sure it worth the price when you talk.
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by saveman91(m): 7:59am On Apr 10
Can anyone show me how many tinubu did for this community
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Putinofrussia: 8:15am On Apr 10
lol
What is the name of that Igbo pastor that accused Obi has been very,very tightfisted.
This man is truly very stingy.
Oh my! shocked
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by Obainomilano: 8:32am On Apr 10
LegendHero:

says one ogbomosho ebin pawa miscreants who can't baost of clean water in his village...u are not ashamed obi left Anambra to go and give Zaria water even when zaria has produced high and mighty men in government....but of course u don't need brains to be a tribal bigot or APC supporter
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by TouchNfollow(f): 8:49am On Apr 10
LegendHero:

Abeg help me beg Obi to donate his shoes too

Broke and bitter animals like you exist cos nairaland is a faceless forum, let the rules change tomorrow to verifiable identity before activation....most of you will disappear into your mud homes. She me your account balance if it upto 80k I will add 100k and also walk naked in Balogun Market.
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by TouchNfollow(f): 8:52am On Apr 10
FuckOsuPigs:

At least she has a husband to show us.

Show us one of your customers๐Ÿคฃ

Yes I have costumers.....oya come beat me. Broke ass squater.
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by TalkingBird: 8:58am On Apr 10
For how long have they been without water. That tells how much the should be appreciated
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by LIVE08(m): 9:01am On Apr 10
LegendHero:

lol me I dey ball o. Iโ€™m not broke like Obi children.
Greetings Egbon, Happy Eid Mubarak. Make you bless your boy.
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by FuckOsuPigs: 11:00am On Apr 10
TouchNfollow:

Yes I have costumers.....oya come beat me. Broke ass squater.

Kikikikiki...the bolded got me cracking.

If only you know what I have done with money and what I'm still doing๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

Don't worry, I'll come around before the year runs out. I'll book you for a week. How about that?
Re: Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria by TouchNfollow(f): 2:52pm On Apr 14
FuckOsuPigs:

Kikikikiki...the bolded got me cracking.

If only you know what I have done with money and what I'm still doing๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

Don't worry, I'll come around before the year runs out. I'll book you for a week. How about that?

See mumu mention where you are....anywhere and see if I don't have access to the place legally. Its easy to spew Bullshit from your Ketu hideout. Anonymous Nairaland disposition don turn all of una to emergency dream millionaires.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta / Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.